Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Anita BabtiwaleYour feedback matters!
Feeling weak after a sleep I am always running with my nose Is there any solution for me If would you like to give me a solution it.
My question is that the beam of my nose is little bit tilted. I want to change the shape of my nose. What can I do to make it look normal? Thank you.
I have eyes problem since a week ago. How to I can solve this problem. Please help me. I have ear problem also. How can I relief to these problems.
I have continuous fever, cough and cold and nose bleeding during morning for the last 4 months. What is the reason?
Frequently I'm suffering from throat infection it is irritating me lot. And mucous production is also more in throat pls help me. To get away.
Sir mera kamjori sa Lagta hai Uske liye kya upay hai please bataye aur sar ghumta rehta hai Kabhi Kabhi sir.
The inflammatory condition of your sinuses (marked by inflammation of your nasal cavities) caused due to viral, bacterial or fungal infection; any autoimmune disorders or allergic reaction is known as sinusitis. This condition is also referred to as 'rhinosinusitis' as nose inflammation occurs. Sinusitis can be either acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Acute sinusitis is generally caused due to the common cold and lasts not more than four weeks. Sub-acute sinusitis is more prolonged in nature and lasts for about eight weeks. Chronic sinusitis is more severe in nature and can last for up to twelve weeks or even more.
The most common symptoms of sinusitis are as follows:
- Severe headaches
- Nose blockage
- Release of yellowish green fluids from your nose.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Painful sensation in your eyes, ears and forehead.
- Post nasal discharge
- Frequent cough
- A sore throat
- Body fatigue
- Neck stiffness
- Tastelessness and anosmia (loss of smell)
The treatment methods available for sinusitis are as follows:
- Intake of painkillers like paracetamol can give you temporary relief from your aches. But consuming too much of these can cause side effects such as loss of appetite and drowsiness.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking about 2 to 3 liters of water every day and take proper rest.
- Steam inhalation can give you relief from nasal congestion.
- Using nasal sprays like Oxymetazoline can also give you temporary relief.
- Your doctor may advise you antibiotics like Amoxicillin in your sinusitis is chronic in nature.
- Immunotherapy helps to treat sinusitis if your sinusitis is caused due to allergic reactions.
- Your doctor may also recommend an endoscopic surgery of the sinus if your condition is found to be very severe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
I come across sputum (resha) daily many times from the throat. From the last 2-3 years. Can anyone help me out.
I am a male 50 yrs. Of age, recently i. E. From 6 month I have developed a snoring problem while in sleep, family members are disturbed by this new habit of snoring, How I can get rid of this problem, Is this a sign. Of anything serious if future, please. Advise.
I have ear pain over 2 days and I have been getting these sharp jabbing pains in my lower abdomen during the night, any ideas.
My mother aged 47 yrs, suffering from giddiness for the last one week while walking. Taking VERTIN 16 mg twice. Even then no improvement? Can you explain the cause of it and for further guidance pl? Thank u.
I have a sinus problem. For this I have gone for operation 15 years back. But I am now also facing same problem. Because of this I am getting so much of snoring. Please let me know the how to reduce this problem.
I am 19 year old m having Congestion and breathing difficulties suddenly I am having dizziness along with dizziness'what should I do?
My wife is suffering from severe nasal conjection by sticky mucus and has to breathe through mouth. Taking antibiotics, nasal drops, steam vapor for last 3 days but no use and suffering sleepless nights. Please help.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.