Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnitaYour feedback matters!
I have had testicle infection for 3 years! I have off and on pain from epididymitis. I already take medicine from gangaram hospital doctor but pain persisted. When I take medicine it will be relief but after some days pain is starting. So please sir help me.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer, frequency is very fast its come in twice a month for week or 10 days please suggest.
I am having pcos problem from last 2 years does this problem gets solved permanently and how much time it will take because of this m getting problem in conserving.
Why do my skin of some part are got black patches and also it itching alot and it will start bleeding while scratching or get itched by mr.
Muje fever hua tha per main ab bi normal feel nahi karta. Main cabadex-z cap use kar rahu after dinner in night. Kya yeh goli dono time use karu. Isko khane se muje yellow urine ata hai. tified ki kamjori kab tak rahti hai muje 4 months pehle hua tha.
I sit straight and sleep in straight position on flat bed but I still feel restlessness in my body. I feel that I am not lying or sit in straight but I sit straight.
Is plastic retainers included in the cost of braces treatment? If not then how much they cost nearly? Also, my ortho suggested me to wear fixed retainers along with my plastic retainers. How much fixed retainers cost?
I am suffering from hair fall. I have to do shampoo daily to keep my hairs thatch, otherwise they stick on surface and looks too wired. Any tips to their growth and strength.
I am very thin. I had to gain some weight. How can I gain weight in daily routine? Suggest me some tips to gain weight.
Wine lovers have a difficult time answering this question to others, red or white, as both have their share of points when a comparison is being drawn between the two. Too many researches have been undertaken to make a choice and the following are some points that might help you decide.
Some popular white wines include Champagne, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Riesling, and Chenin Blanc. Popular red wines include Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Merlot, and Sangiovese.
White wine is made from white grapes, without any skin or seeds. Red wines are made from whole dark red or black grapes, and the skin adds to the flavour and colour. Red wines are richer, white ones are sweeter.
Though wine lovers would decide on red or white wine depending on their preferred taste, from a health point of view, red wine wins over white wine. Though they are both made of grapes, they do not provide any benefit like fruits. Through fermentation, their original nutrition is lost but newer benefits towards heart and lung health settle in.
Read on to know more.
- Red wines have less natural sugar compared to white wines, though there is no significant difference in terms of carbohydrates or calories.
- Both have equal amounts of calcium, which is good for bones.
- Red wine has more amount of iron, phosphorus, and magnesium compared to the white variety.
- Red wine has as much potassium as in a banana, so beats the white variety again.
- Carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin are found in good amounts in the red variety, which is good for macular degeneration.
- Red wine also is richer in choline, which prevents liver damage and overall inflammation.
- Red wines, with the skin as well, contain resveratrol which is protective against heart disease. They prevent plaque formation in the arteries, improve the immune system, and inhibit cancer growth.
- The polyphenol in them are excellent antioxidants and help in preventing cholesterol levels, reducing blood pressure, strengthening the immune system, are anti-infective and anticancer agents.
- The flavonoids in the red wines also have strong antioxidant properties and help in reducing the risk of cancer.
- White wines are more acidic, and so are proven to cause more erosion of the teeth. Red is safer, with less damage to the teeth.
Though white is sweeter, the red one is healthier. With its benefits over the white variety is almost all aspects, it wins over. A word of caution, though wine contains alcohol, which has its own harmful effects on the body. The debate here is only to prove that red wine has more benefits compared to the white variety when consumed in moderate amounts (up to 2 drinks per week). In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!