Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnitaYour feedback matters!
Gyming hard sinse one month.I am 18 yr old girl weighing around 78kg .How much time will it take for me to loose?
Can anybody please advise me how to reduce weight as i'm not so heavy weight and not too slim but only on tummy part. Im now 26 years, also I dnt have enough time to go for gym for workout. I have wheezing problem by born. I'm working in corporate company and should sit for 9 hrs and I will travel 60 kms in bike daily to office. Please advise some tips to reduce my weight.
I have a vigorous hairfall problem. Tried a lot fr these including home remedies to everything but nothing works can you please help me out?
I have having scars on my face. Both sides of cheeks, one rashes on each side. I am having beard for last 2 years. Used to trim it every month. Its getting spread over the source.
I am 24 years old, and I am getting the over fat day by day. What should I do. What kind of food should I take tah can make me fit?
Hi dr, I need your help I am in 16 week of my pregnancy n having frequent head and back pain n cold. What should I do also my weight is from starting 70 kg no increase. Also not able to take food without food feeling stomach full. Please advise. Also feeling very dizzy. Please help.
Iam a 43 year old chennai citizen. Suffering from kidney stone which is 6cm. Kindly help me to remove this stone as early as possible. Thanks doctor.
There is yellow and black cement type covering all around my teeth. What shall I do. My mother has got the same problem before but when she cleaned her teeth from the Dentist. Till now she is having problem. Some teeth of her has become very weak as if it will break someday. So is there any medicine for cleaning that cement or there is no option?
Hi doctor, Does running/jogging helps in hair growth or affects hair and also mention General benefits of running.
Hello, I am 62 yrs male. Have an problem in the knees as going up/down the stairs a pain felt. Some times on bending & straightening the leg a crackling sound comes. Normal walking good but on long walk a bit pain in knee. Cracking sound also some times in foot moving up & down on ankle.
The monsoon may be a season of joy, but it has also got equal woes. The monsoon brings a lot of health problems along with the rain and clouds. Monsoon is characterized by the thriving of numerous germs and bacteria. The increased humidity causes many disorders in the digestive system.
Keeping yourself dry from rain is not the only way to ensure good health during the monsoon season.
Here are several tips to stay healthy during the monsoon:
- Skip having outside food: Avoid street food strictly during the monsoon. Street food like pani poori, bhel poori, pakoras and other chaats may look tempting, but they may contain harmful bacteria, which might affect your digestive system. Furthermore, avoid raw food or cut fruits. All these foods may cause food poisoning. Outside water should be abstained from totally as contaminated monsoon water leads to diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- Include vegetables in your diet: You should eat a variety of green and colored vegetables, which are nutrient rich and keep you fit during the monsoon. Wash all vegetables properly before cooking. Blanching of the vegetables disinfects them.
- Take a shower after getting wet: If you get wet in the rain, you must follow it up with a shower immediately. This washes off any infection that might have passed on from the rain. To avoid fever and cold, do not enter an air-conditioned room with wet clothes or hair.
- Try to avoid fish: During the monsoon, you should avoid consuming fish and prawns as much as possible, as they may cause infections. Monsoon is the breeding season for fish, and the infection might upset your digestion. Only eat fresh fish.
- Always stay hydrated: During the monsoon, you must drink a lot of water and keep your system clean. You may have boiled water to get rid of germs. Harmful water may cause stomach disorders. Try having different sorts of herbal tea or green tea. Avoid coffee as it dehydrates your body.
- Keep your house clean: Your house should be kept clean and pest-free during the monsoon. Check for any water clogging or leaking. Replace any rusted or broken drainpipes as they act as a breeding ground for germs and pests which cause malaria and dengue. Prevent any kind of water logging to keep mosquitoes away.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise is vital to keep yourself healthy, especially in monsoon. Since going out in the rain is impossible, work out at home. Practice yoga and free hand exercises.
Monsoon is the season of various diseases caused from germs and bacteria, which breed during this season. Take all the required precautions to keep yourself healthy during the monsoon.