Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnishYour feedback matters!
She has pain in her gums since last week, she take healthy diet regularly. What should be done to improve her condition?
My mouth redness and have swelling in large areas of gums, or is the skin inside mouth peeling?please help me
My front 3 tooth need to be converted to porcelain tooth with posts, so that it is exactly like my perm ants teeth. Please update the cost in India Rupees. How long the duration. Many thanks.
Initially I was eating guthka (pan masala. Due to that reason I can not open my mouth properly. I have stopped chewing tobacco from last 4 months. So now what should I do to cure it.
I am 22 year old male. I have pain in my mouth, last side of teeth from last six months. I tried many types toothpaste but not found any relief. What should I do? please help me.
I am worried about my eight I'd it OK of I have to work out and my teeth is paining simultaneity how to so it.
I have my front tooth that is a bit outward from the whole jaw line n looks odd when I smile. Is there any other way out than braces ?
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
4. If your tooth was in pain prior to treatment, it may take few days for tooth to heal pain to be relived.
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.
I am getting bad smell through my mouth while speaking kindly suggest suitable medicine to avoid smells.
I had a swollen uvula, from that moment after 2 to 3 months I can still feel that something is still not fully normal what should I do?
How to change yellow colour on teeth? How to cure colour blindness please advise a valuable information?
I got some infection in my mouth. It did not get any problem but it creates small pimples inside mouth. I am in trouble.
Please let me know any good medicine for relief severe tooth ache. I had taken 2 medicine of Flexon and after 1.5hr I taken 1 day DT but no relief at all after 1.5hrs. I am female and 32years old. Pain is untolerated.
Is there any solution to fill the space between teeth. And how more time it will take, because I wanna do as soon as possible. Please suggest me. Thank you.
My front teeth is getting black day by day. And I remember that in my childhood I got hurt on my teeth. So please I need your suggestion to make it normal.
Always wear a full-face helmet or a mouth guard while playing sports. It will protect your mouth from any unnecessary injury.