Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anis BhavnagarwalaYour feedback matters!
My eyes some times getting red and some times disturbance with my eyes. What I am doing for Clear and clean eye. How clean my inmy home. Give me suggestions and precautions.
Please tell me what are the symptoms to expect post operative retinal detachment surgery. Rhegmatagenous detach. sclera buckling with laser sealing and c3f8 gas been kept. One pulling type of situation in the eye. Redness has reduced. continuous headache in midpoint of head. Please help so as what other symptoms to expect post operation.
I have a problem in the eyes once in a day or twice when I feel darkness for one or two second than I closed the eyes and get relax no pain no headache eye sight is normal ophthalmologist diagnosed NAD But I am worried about that it happenings last from two years what should I do I have no any psychological disorder, I am active and smart in extra curricular activities studies in 11 class DPS please advice
Hello sir, I am suffering from red eye and stomach pain and headache and fever. What can I do to relax from them?
I have red eye last 2days I don't know how it is. I am so worry about my eyes and I want a little bit to what I do. Please help me.
My stomach was painful and five days also come fever and I have red eyes for over five days. What should I do.
My eyes are so week in this age and I am wearing spectacles in the age of 5 and now my spectacles number is -5.50 and -6.00.
Hi, my self himanshu and I am 24 When I was 3 year old I was hited by something at the upper side of my left eye, got 4 stitches Now that portion start paining suddenly any time I got blank I visit to doctors they always give different medicine tell why is this happening.
I have black heads and darkcirle on over the eyes so tell me what I do and in winter days my skin is so dry and dark.
My age is 24, height is 5.6 inches but weight is just 48 kg. I do not have any physical effort in my job or at home. I have tried endura mass (but not with daily banana and milk) And I am seeing no effect. Please suggest some best without any harm.
I have an problem in my eyes I can't see properly so what can I do try to solve my problem as soon as possible.
hello Sir Am Rutul my question is which food Give a More Sperm and Energy. I loose my energy every day. Looking like blindness in my eyes.
Few days I am suffering pain of my eyes during study. When I do not do study then no problem. How can I solve it.
I enjoy seeing every healthy women naked. And have sex with them. Is it madness? please answer. Thanks.
My Blood pressure will increase while I running time causing problem as my both eyes are rounded. I not able to see picture clearly. Picture looking same like cloudy. My running stamina suddenly slow. My breath is going to high that not in control. My leg not move more 1-2 step after its happen. I fall down suddenly. Kindly how I control it?
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist.