Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aniruddha Malpani
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aniruddha MalpaniYour feedback matters!
I am having sex with my girlfriend for 6 or 7 times and her age is 17 but after 7th time she has swelling in her abdomen I'll give her I pill when i am having sex with her please help me what can I do for swelling.
For small penis:
For increasing penis size, following treatments are available.
1. Use vacuum pump.
2. Penile jelquing device.
3. Penile weights.
4. Penile traction
5. Penile lengthening oil.
6. Penile platelet rich plasma injection.
7. Low energy shock wave therapy.
8. Acupuncture therapy.
9. Hydro pnemo therapy.
10. Penile massage therapy.
11. Venous ligation surgery.
11. Take nutritious and healthy diet -avoid fast food, junk food, spicy and oily food.
13. Flatten your abdominal wall - do abdominal crunches, leg raises, push ups 20 times each daily.
14. Reduce your weight if you are obese.
STD or sexually transmitted disease is usually an infection which spreads from one person to another during sexual contact. Some STDs can also be transferred through touch, since they spread by skin contact.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
I am. 22 years old and last year I got married but still my wife is not pregnant and we do sex without any precautions nd last month also we did. So please tell me some information about us.
Vaginal discharge is also known as Leucorrhea. The flow of leucorrhea can be smooth or lumpy and sticky. This is a normal phenomenon that affects all women but may increase or decrease with age and when travelling. Vaginal discharge is the body’s way of removing dead cell and toxic material from the vaginal tract. It requires medical attention only when it changes colour and becomes darker or when the flow increases to a point where it cannot be stopped even when using a sanitary napkin.
There are a number of reasons why this flow may become excessive. These include:
- Infections: The vagina is very susceptible to fungal, bacterial and parasitic infections. These infections can be promoted by poor hygiene, the use of synthetic underwear and unprotected sexual intercourse. An increase in vaginal discharge is usually one of the first signs of a vaginal infection.
- Injury: Giving birth to a child, having an abortion or excessive sexual intercourse may irritate the lining of the vagina and cause an injury. This in turn can trigger leucorrhea.
- Diseases: Diseases such as diabetes or anaemia may weaken the immune system and trigger vaginal infections causing an excessive discharge. A UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) or worms in the stomach may also spread infection to the vagina.
- Contraceptives: Contraceptive sprays and jellies used during intercourse can irritate the vagina and cause excessive discharging. In some cases, irritation of an intra-uterine contraceptive device can also cause discharge and pain.
- Bad hygiene: Not changing your underwear often enough, forgetting to change tampons or sharing public toilets can also increase vaginal discharge.
Leucorrhea can be prevented by keeping the genital area clean and dry, wearing cotton underwear, avoiding the use of cosmetics on the genital area and having safe intercourse. Drinking plenty of water will also help flush toxins from the body and control the flow of vaginal discharge.
If left untreated, this condition can spread to the uterus, fallopian tubes and cervix and can trigger pelvic inflammatory disease. In the case of post-menopausal women excessive vaginal discharge can also be considered a symptom of cervical cancer and hence must be analysed as soon as possible. However, this condition can be easily treated at home. Avoid eating sugar, hot and spicy food and alcohol to treat discharge. Eating curd can also help treat vaginal discharge as it contains lactic acid that cools the body. Also, avoid stress and strain as this can increase the discharge. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.