Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aniruddha MalpaniYour feedback matters!
Sir we had you protected sex on 25/2/2017 and took I pill with in 3 hour and my expected days dates were 28/2/2017 sir but till today I dint get any vaginal bleeding for my days sir is there any chance of pregnancy? Our if yes what should I do to rid from it. Please help worried a lot.
Ayurvedic tips are on the idea of balance in bodily systems uses diet, herbs, ayurvedic treatment yogic breathing practices providing holistic approach to balancing the hormones simple technics allow balancing of the hormones reclaiming health.
1) if your hormones are disturbed, you need to get enough sleep. This is because limited sleep is connected to hormonal imbalance related disorders.
2) pranayam stimulates pituitary gland its secretions.
3) ayurvedic medicines not only helps to decrease the stress hormones, aids in reliving psycho- somatic dispairty & also aids the body to function more effectively.
4) every diet should include antioxidant rich fruits, vegetables, nuts seeds as these help to strengthen the endocrine system also terminate the effects of free radicals in the body.
5) consumption of organic food with plenty of water is essential is highly helpful in preventing hormonal imbalance.
6) herbs like ashwagandha, shatavari, turmeric, ginseng, Etc. Helps in balancing both male and female hormones. Shatavari most important restorative regenerative tonic herbs for women.
7) regular practice of pranayam helps to stimulate the vital hormonal secretions throughout the endocrine system, thereby balancing all vital functions, including sexual potency fertility.
I had normal delivery four months ago. I had my first period post that in 1st week of December and now in 1.5 month, I am having it for the third time. Is this normal or do I need some medication.
I am 3&1/2 month pregnant. But weight is 68kg from 1st month of pregnancy till now. So I am worried is there any wrong with me. Generally people are gain during pregnancy but me not. Why? Is it normal?
I have pcos and suffering acne all over the face and neck and jawlines. Can I get some solution for acne also I'm unable to gain weight. Things I need to include in diet to prevent acne at the same time gain weight.
My girlfriend took I pill 5 days ago and we got physical again when the condom was slipped last night. So are there any chances of pregnancy?
I'm 20 years old. I'm not getting down for 2 months I'm not pregnant. I had sex in November. What can I do?
Hi my fiancee she is 20 years old, she misses her menstrual cycle everytime sometime 5 days sometime it goes for even month. She has a thyroid as well. What shall we do. We consulted to gynecologist and he said its a symptoms of pcod the Dr. Said she has to continue the tablets for menstruation cycle due to which she can come on proper time to time and for pcod he said that she has to continue the tablets for lifetime. We are really worried please suggest what can be the best possible. Is it safe to have tablets for menstrual cycle because when she stop taking tablets again she miss the cycle.
Hi I have started taking novelon from Jun 1 St everyday. In between 2 days I has unprotected sex and intercourse with my husband. Today while having sex I couldn't produce any liquid discharge from vaginal is der any chance of pregnancy. Please help. My periods ended on 26 May. But I started taking novelon from Jun 1.I did not have any sex in between 26th may to Jun 1 st. I had 2-3 days continuously after started taking novelon.
I am virgin. Age is 22 years. Is it possible for vaginal opening to become wider or loose due to huge weight loss & weight training exercises in gym?
Sir jb phli bar sex krne se pr mane Unwanted 72 de di or jb second time sex kiya or 72 nhi di to blooding kyun hui or jise se sex kiya uski already period time jaldi aajane ki problem h to kya isme wo pregnant hone k koi chance h or wo blooding kyun hui uska answer do.
My mother ,50 years old has been detected with Vit D deficiency recently. Does this deficiency have any effect on the menstrual cycle?
Diet for PCOD and Scope of Homoeopathy
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.
I have a black spot on my face both chick. My hb is medium to low. Sometimes before 3 days of monthly period I am very tired and pain in my head. Please give me solutions of this problem.
How much salt do we much need - recommended daily salt intake #worldsaltawarenessweek
Our bodies need salt to survive. Sodium, a major component of salt, can raise blood pressure by causing the body to retain fluid, which leads to a greater burden on the heart.
Recommendation for sodium intake is less than 2, 300 mg/day for adults. This equals about one teaspoon of table salt. The american heart association recommends eating less than 1, 500 milligrams of sodium per day.
The average healthy person needs only about 1, 200 – 1, 500 milligrams (mg) of sodium per day. Those diagnosed with high blood pressure or at risk for high blood pressure should limit sodium consumption to 1, 500 mg/day.
Almost 80% of the sodium we eat comes from processed, packaged and restaurant foods. Consider that almost anything you buy at the supermarket that comes in a bag, a can, a box, a bottle, etc. Mostly likely has salt in it. These items all add up.
We know that eating less salt can help to reduce high blood pressure or hypertension which is a risk factor for heart disease and stroke.
Even though we seem to like the taste of salt in our foods, the good news is that we can get used to the taste of less salt and may not even notice if we try and make small, gradual changes.
So please restrict your use of salt to not more then a tsp a day, also check food labels and menus carefully.
Dear Sir, from last few days My wife age 31yrs is having sudden pain in Right side of Chest leading to severe Headache. We have consulted many doctors and nothing come out. All says its a Gasteric pain. Also, there is nothing significant found in Lab reports like LFT, KFT, CBC and Specially Lipid Profile, all these reports are normal. One thing more , She is also having issues with her periods, they are not coming properly from few months. HCG test is Negative. We are not understanding what the problem is. Will You please help me out in this situation.Will be very greatful to you all.
As I have been getting a lot of questions of pain in hands/legs, headaches, irritation/pain in eyes and other with motor or sensory symptoms without any conventional medical tests showing any abnormality, I have presented below a brief description of conversion disorders.
A conversion disorder causes patients to suffer from neurological symptoms, such as numbness, blindness, paralysis, or fits without a definable organic cause. It is thought that symptoms arise in response to stressful situations affecting a patient's mental health.
Some of the most typical symptoms include blindness, partial or total paralysis, inability to speak, deafness, numbness, sores, difficulty swallowing, incontinence, balance problems, seizures, tremors, and difficulty walking
Impaired vision (hysterical blindness), double vision, impaired hearing (deafness) and loss or disturbance of touch or pain sensation
Symptoms arise through the power of suggestion, acting on a personality vulnerable to dissociation especially due to enforced replacement. In this hypothetical process, the subject's experience of their leg, for example, is split-off from the rest of their consciousness, resulting in paralysis or numbness in that leg which may re surface later.
The exclusion of neurological disease, the exclusion of feigning, and the determination of a psychological mechanism which is associated with stressors and conflicts.
Treatment of comorbid depression or anxiety if present.
Replacement of lost abilities suitably due to transference or loss of abilities
If you have any further queries please feel free to ask me a private question.