Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Before 2 year I was high blood pressure and that was cross 200 and now alhamdolillah my bp is normal and daily I take medicine since 2 years. That medicine is triolmesar 20. Can you tell me that can I stop my medicine or not?
Sir/Madam, I feel lethargic with no energy and my eyes are always heavy and heart beat increases as I do some even small work. I really feel very bad all the day please help me.
I am 60 years old having diabetes using Glycomet GP2, Pioz 15 one daily. Now Sugar under control Fasting 120, For BP 160/80 I was using Benitec 40 Half Tablet. Under control 130/80 and I stopped genetic 40 and now again after 6 months my BP is 160/80. I am getting high constipation, Gas problem and some times breathlessness. What should I do?
I am getting pain in heart twice in a week when I am eating food heavily then getting pain. Is there any treatment for this deasis I need best solutions.
I am a 40 years old male having Hypertension for the past 5 years I was taking Telma 40 morning and amlong 5 mg evening for the last three years a week ago my BP suddenly shot up to 190/100 I was feeling dizzy and my heart was pounding very fast this lasted for half and hour. The next day I got and ECG and 2D Echo done which was normal but the TMT test showed positive for induced ischemia. On the Doctor's advice I got a coronary angiogram done which showed mild coronary artery disease but no blocks there was slight plaque build up in the arteries the doctor changed my medicine to cilamet xl 10/50 to be taken morning and ecosprin av 20/75 to be taken in afternoon. It has been 3 days and I still get sudden panic attacks where I feel chill feeling on my hands and feeling of irregular heart beat this last for about 15 minutes and subsides. The doctor has now added ZAPIZ 0.5 to be taken in evening. With this I am not feeling the panic/anxiety symptoms. Is this sudden feeling of panic/anxiety attack due to cilamet xl? I also seem to be having gasses forming in my stomach after meals the doctor has prescribed Razo D please let me know if the problem I am facing in Gastric or BP medication or Psychological?
Hi I am 25 years old and I have chest pain from last month. Pain is like stretch in the lower neck but above the chest. What should I do? sometimes I also have a gastro problem.
Doctors tell that all my arteries are blocked I need to do heart surgery I am afraid is there a remedy I have breaking problem also.
I have gone through this test: Hs-crp(C-Reactive protein test). It came greater than 10. (>10). What does this mean?
Dear doctor, I am 64 years old suffering from hypertension from last 6 months. My bp is 160/ 100 and taking telmisartan 20mg + amlodipine 2.5 mg in the morning and at night. In addition I am taking metoprolol succinate extended release 12.5 mg after lunch hours. Ecg is normal. Blood sugar fasting 110 and after 2 hrs of meal is 145. Hb1ac - 6.4. I am afraid of taking metoprolol succinate because of its side effects. Amlodipine also causes water accumulation in legs and feets as I have read in books. Please advise me which medicine should I continue so that my bp and sugar remains in limits.
What else can we have except water to control our water level as I sweat much more than normal person. Is more sweating is normal or there is some problem. I even sweat while eating. Pls suggest. My bp is 90 and 140. Is it because of bp.
I am suffering from hypertension would you please suggest me the best diet that shall satisfy my body requirement as well as help in lowering the blood pressure so that I shall reduce medicinal intake.
My mother has been heart problem I gave treatment from Pun angioplasty. There doctor say the medicine given life time and they suggest walking 1 hours initially the routine tell about that's is actual initial.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?