Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Vitthal KhandgeYour feedback matters!
My wife has enlarged heart like dilated cardiomyopathy with ef 35 to 40 percent. Can the heart come back to shape.
Sir I have just read about the border line personality disorder (bpd) I am also having that type of disorder and having some of the symptoms in it but my problem is' different''one which is 'UN EXPLAINABLE''also I met a psychologist a month ago and am unable to explain the problems which I had. I want to say my problem which I had in my heart but when it comes to tell I am speechless. What should I do to tell clearly the problems had in my heart.
I am 57year old. I have heart disease, already installed stent in 2009and 2013. Also I am suffering with diabetic and B P. Medicines are continued. Now from one year I am suffering with foot sensation. Iam unable to walk continuously for 5minutes. So I take 2-3minutes rest and continue my walk.
I am 30years old male, 62kg, 156cms. My BP 135/80, is it high bp and how to control it for normal range, please suggest me.
Hi I am a patient of hypertension since 12-15 yrs and may age is 63 male, recently due to bp I had a brain stroke 15 days back on the left side of head, please help me in providing a good diet to control my bp, even I am diabetic.
I am having difficulty breathing. I have no cough, no chest pain, no wheezing. I only have troubled breathing. MY IgE serum is 869 UI/ml. I have low vita D.
Hello doctor. My mother is diabetic and having problem of high bp. She is taking ziglim m2 (glimepiride 2 mg and metformin 500 mg) and for bp she is talking amloz 5 mg But neither sugar is controlled nor bp. Sugar level stays between 200-300 and bp 130-150 after taking these medicine. Please prescribe any effective medicine.
I am suffering from chest pain I think oall is due to my habit of smoking how I can get rid of this habit.
How it purify blood and how heart attack occurs and what prescription should we take to control or avoid heart attack.?
How to provide relief to heart attack victim? How to know whether chest pain is for gastritis or heart failure? What to do to give first aid?
In my lab report I got my urea, serum is 14mg/DL, creatinine serum is 0.72, SGOT is 25, SGPT is 38. Total Cholesterol is 256, triglycerides is 167, hdl is 50, ldl is 170, vldl is 36, non hdl Cholesterol is 206. Doctor has advised to take fibrovas OD. Kindly advise whether it is safe to safe to take or not.
Heart disease or cardiovascular disease is an umbrella term that encompasses a variety of heart related ailments including Angina, coronary artery disease, pulmonary stenosis, irregular heartbeat as well as heart failure and cardiac attacks, among many others. Training the heart to pump blood in a better fashion when one is suffering from such conditions, is the cornerstone of managing cardiovascular ailments. The exercises for this usually revolve around strengthening the heart and its various parts.
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese form of energy flow exercises that can help patients suffering from heart or cardiovascular diseases. Let us see how.
- Non Vigorous: It is a medically proven fact that non vigorous exercises form an important part of managing the heart in such ailments. This is one of the most important rehabilitation elements for such patients. This kind of exercise usually involves movements like walking and even other mild forms of exercise. Tai Chi is one such form of breathing and motion.
- Muscular Strength: This mind body exercise is a traditional one that can benefit the aerobic capacity of the patient and create a basis for building the muscular strength in the area.
- Hypertension: High blood pressure is one of the most common problems experienced by patients who are suffering from any cardiovascular ailment. With the help of Tai Chi, the systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels have shown marked improvement. This is due to the uptake of oxygen in this resistance based, mild exercise which does not put undue pressure on the heart.
- Diabetes: Diabetes mellitus is another common side effect or even cause of cardiovascular diseases. For many patients, both the ailments go hand in hand. With the help of Tai Chi, the patient can show remarkable improvement in the blood sugar level as well. This also helps in losing some amount of weight even as the Tai Chi practitioners are encouraged to make dietary changes.
- Balance: Tai Chi helps in attaining a certain balance and poise that is required for the constant cleansing of toxins from the body and its various organs. In this way, Tai Chi actually works as a wholesome lifestyle moderator as well.
- Breathing: In Tai Chi, the practitioner is asked to focus on one's breath. This will deeply enhance the way we take and use oxygen within the system, which in turn has a highly beneficial effect as far as heart diseases go. This effect is also known as meditation in motion.
You can also take the package for Improving Heart Health.
Practicing Tai Chi is beneficial for good health and potentially fatal ailments like heart disease. Remember to ask your doctor whether or not you can try out a new form of exercise before you start. If you wish to discuss about any specific cardio or heart problem, you can consult a specilized cardiologist and ask a free question.