Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil VaknalliYour feedback matters!
Very embarrassing. My stool has been black in colour for d past 3/4 weeks. I have no pain or any other issue. Is it something to be concerned about. My diet has not changed. Only I take stronger coffee than before. Bi have no discomfort. In the past 3 months I have had disorientation/confusion episodes 3 times which last a few seconds but neurospecialist has found nothing wrong after EEG, 24 hr Holter test, MRI etc. I m healthy otherwise. Should I b concerned
Hi. I have problems I n my legs nee as it pains while I am sittet more time. Please suggest medicines. Thanks harsh ad.
Hi I had a Spain pain from last two days it took so hard to say I had tried most of the best ointment volini gel but it can be not good so can you please suggest me for a better option go do so.
I am a student of final year and my weight is continually increasing. What should I do to decrease my weight?
My father undergo angioplasty few months ago, I would like what sort of precautions should he take to keep his cholesterol under control?
thyroid test reports: T3 observational result 1.1ng/dl , normal range 0.7-2.04ng/dl, T4 observational result 12.4 microg/L normal range 4.6-12microg/L TSH 0.9microg/L normal range 0.3-5.5microg/L do I have any thyroid issue? Or it is normal.
For my weight loss I workout everyday 1 hour and I take proper meal but somewhere in the middle of the day I take a bite of something oily or something that can raise the calorie intake but then I suppose that . That little bit of something unhealthy would get compensated by my workouts . So is that fine to have a little cheat on diet rather than sticking to a strict diet plan ?
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, it does not cause a clean break in the bone, there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material.
A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called as 'hairline fracture'. Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue, which may be caused due to repeated, concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus, it is also called as 'stress fracture'. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells, known as 'osteoblasts' absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bone. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of Calcium, Phosphorus, vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chance of both cracks and fractures.
- Symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region and the symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move that part of the body that where the bone is broken.
- An MRI is often suggested for detecting the crack or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures require extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and the insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.