Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil V DaxiniYour feedback matters!
Sir my dad is having a heart problem .he is having 5 stent in his heart vessels .so what will be the diet for him.
I am Ashish Kumar and 25yers old. I have chest pain since almost 2 years. I feel this pain in bone. My x - ray report is normal. Sometimes this pain is more. In winter season pain is increased. Please give me solution.
My Total Cholesterol is 196 mg/dl, HDL - 45, LDL - 142, Triglycerides - 137, TC/HDL Ratio - 4.4, LDL/HDL Ratio - 3.2, VLDL - 27.3, NON-HDL - 151.2. Report on 13-02-2017 from Thyrocare. Please advise how can I minimize the LDL.
Hi, recently I have done thyrocare arogyam test. In that Vitamin D is 13.38 ng/ml, Total cholesterol 222 mg/dl, HDL chole direct 40 mg/dl, LDL direct 165 mg/dl, NON HDL chol 182.1 mg/dl are the result, which are not in range. Other parameters are in range. What's my condition? What should I do? I have opted for the test since I am experiencing hair fall, thinning, greying, overeating, light hand tremor, I cannot sleep on my left side because I hear and feel my heart beat and its disturbing. Some times palpitation occurs but if do exercises for a period its gone. But I am not sincere at exercise. When I travel in bike my hair root hurts like someone's plucking it. Even when resting my head against anything. I am not sleeping well, not exercising regularly, not maintaining good diet. But wish to do them. Starts well but cannot make a habit. Using smartphone overtime. Hairfall is not hereditary. But greying is.
I am 46 and I am having high BP for a year. I haven't taken any medicines and I don't want to. please tell me how can I maintain my BP naturally. What food to eat and what exercise to do?
I have chest pain from two years. I should check up exay and e. C. G. But doctor could not find the reason. Wat can I do?
My bp last week was 140/93. For last one week I am taking enapril 2.5 mg (enam 2.5 mg)but still my bp is 135/88 average. So should I increase dosage to maintain bp at 120/80.
Mera blood pressure 145/110 rahta that aur pero (legs) me sujan (swallowing) ho jata tha. At that time doctor ko dekhane par unhone ENVAS 5 aur ECOSPRIN 75 lene ko kya. From 2 years I am eating it but bp remains like 145-150/110-115. Please suggest something. Which medicine should I take. Help me.
My husband 15 days ago we found that he is having hypo-thyroid but before 6 months found that he is having high blood pressure. But he always suffers from acidity problem whether there acidity is the cause for BP and thyroid problem. Specify what treatment should be taken and which doctor to refer ?
I am a 24 year old male. I get tired easily. My blood tests reveal that my Vitamin B12 Levels are at 222 pg/ml, Vitamin D3 at 20.65 ng/ml, Total Cholesterol at 206 mg/dl, Triglycerides at 313 mg/dl, and VLDL Cholesterol at 62.6 mg/dl. What should I do?
I am suffering from dry cough for last 3 weeks and l have chest pain whenever I cough can you suggest what should be done.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?