Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Tibrewala
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil TibrewalaYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but not effect yet I am not sure what else can I do. Can you help me please with this.
I am suffering from urticaria for last 20 years. I am even allergic to painkillers. Is there any drug allergy test. Where is it done?
Hello sir, I am suffering from acne problem on my face and my skin is also oily. So please give me tips to recover from it.
Botox is one of the evolving beauty treatments in the recent times. It has gained massive popularity due to its incredible results. Almost every individual undergoing Botox treatment observes appreciating the changes in their most prominent facial features.
What to do before Botox treatment?
- One of the crucial steps to do before opting for a Botox treatment is to research for the best doctor who is specialized with the Botox treatments. This will help you to achieve the results you are aiming from the respective treatment.
- Be transparent about any allergies or earlier skin disorders you had earlier with your doctor. This provides a scenario of keeping a realistic expectation based on your case type.
- Ask your doctor regarding your doubts related to the treatment. If you are worried about some side effects you got to know from someone, then it is recommended that you discuss the same with your doctor.
What to do during Botox treatment?
- Keep your skin natural. Make sure that you clean your skin thoroughly right before the commencement of the procedure.
- Stay relaxed during the treatment. This is one of the most essential do’s for the success of the Botox treatment. If you stay calm, then you will find that just within a few seconds the Botox is injected.
What to do after Botox treatment?
- Keep your hands away from the place where Botox is injected. This ensures that it does not spread throughout the face.
- Keep the workouts light. You can exercise after Botox treatment but avoid the moderate and light intensity ones.
- Avoid visits to the parlors for facial treatment or chemical treatments. You can later choose for natural ways to clean your face without applying much pressure to your face.
Don’ts for Botox treatment:
- If you are a regular alcohol drinker or addicted to drinking alcohol quite often, then you need to start avoiding it to get the desired results from the Botox treatment.
- Make sure that you do not keep very high expectations for your Botox treatment. Talk to your doctor before setting any targets in your mind. This will help you to be satisfied and happy with the ultimate results.
- Avoid using suggestions of other individuals on your face right after the completion of the Botox treatment. If you have any queries, then talk only to your doctor.
Thus, Botox treatment is a beneficial procedure to reduce your worry about aging less. You just need to follow those mentioned above do’s, and dont’s to ensure successful completion and achievement of the results of Botox treatment. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!