Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil ThombareYour feedback matters!
I'm very black and I'm using a cream called Skin light. Is this a gud cream can I continue using it. And hw to use it. SKIN LIGHT.
Hello sir, I am getting married soon. The problem is that my arms complexion is darker than my whole body. Please suggest any medicine or possible way which can effect fast. M 27 years old.
I am suffering from tremendous hair fall. I had consulted a dermatologist who directed me to take some tests. Tests came normal however my haemoglobin count was low (8). He prescribed me tricofol w, solo d and kalzin for a month. Its been past 15 days now that I have been under medication. I had been including fruits, dry fruits and eggs in my diet. However my hair fall does not decrease. I am losing hair at an alarming rate. Please help me.
sir i have few probs 1. i have normally a heat body from.my birth how to control it what all probs may come because of my heat body how to over come it and my age 22 2. i have hair fall leading to baldness so kindly help me on this note
I am 17 years old and I got kankar stone I need the treatment and the affordable food to eat. Please help me a small pimples and itching disease.
I had clear skin nothing on ma face but from last 8months I hv been suffering from acne, blackheads all over ma face which leaves spots behind it. M using amway artistry ctm frm last 7 months n I don't see any visible result. Intact smtime I thought it has made worsen wht to do suggest.
Actually I am suffering from pimples please give me proper suggestion, how to overcome from this pimples?
I am suffering from dark spots on face And dark circle around eyes Kindly help for resolve this problem.
Homeopathy for hair loss
We suffer from hair loss because of multiple reasons. While for some it is genetic, for others it is the quality of water used to wash hair, and for some others it is side effects of medicines/ailments. Hair growth on the other hand will either happen naturally, or with particular treatments. Homeopathy has certain very effective medicines which assist hair growth in individuals. The process is slow but the result is extremely satisfactory. These medicines are mixed and matched and dosage is given according to your hair and scalp condition.
Know about these medicines and when are these most relevant:
1. Lycopodium: this medicine is prescribed to those who are suffering from premature balding, including pregnant women and new mothers. The medicine is made from the spores of plants like club moss and is effective on both men and women.
2. Silicea: this is made from sandstones and human tissues and happens to be one of the most prescribed homeopathic medicines. It aids in making the hair stronger and nourishing the hair, thus taking its dryness away.
3. Natrum muriaticum: made from table salt, this medicine helps in hair growth for cases hair loss results from dry scalp and dandruff, skin and menstrual problems. Women suffering from menstrual problems also suffer from hair loss. This medicine is prescribed to them too.
4. Kalium cabonicum: this is prescribed a lot, specifically to stop thinning of hair, aiding growth of hair in this process. It also cures brittle hair condition. Kalium cabonicum is made from the compounds which are used to make glass in egypt.
5. Phosphorus: scalp disorders at times result in loss of hair in clumps. Phosphorus is prescribed for such situations.
6. Kali sulphuricum: as the name suggest, parts of this medicine is sulphur. It is available in liquid form and tablets as well. It should not be taken more than twice a day and should be discontinued after taking for a couple of weeks.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am just of 19 years old nd my hair colour is turned to white. I have consulted to doctor he gave me some medicines but they didn't work. Please tell me some solutions. Everybody makes my fun please tell me some guaranteed solution abt that.
Lybrate | Dr. Gour Gopal Ghosh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY