Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil ThombareYour feedback matters!
I have a fungal infection and using panderm plus and levocitrizen is safe or not to cure fungal infection.
I am 45 years old housewife, some blackspot on my face loss my beauty, in winter time it will increase more, many black spot on my face, so what can I do, please help me giving some suggestions.
I want a medicine/ ointment /any other suggestions that will glow my body skin I want results in less tym nd cost effective please kindly help me.
I am 23 years old male suffering from hair losses from 1 year and also dandruff on my scalp I used minoxidil for 3 months but not very useful what can I do? How much cost of hair transplant.
I am suffering from dandruff problem. Thin hair and hairfall too from a very long period of time. I do not know what to do. I keep small hair still my hair falls and dandruff does not get away. U use antidandruff shampoo twice a week and for tha last one year am not using hair oil.
I am rahul 21 years old and I am having problemrelated to my pores on my face please help me to get rid away from these pores.
Hello Dr, I am working in night shifts for the past 20 days. So my body is getting heat .my hair is falling n my small small pimples r coming on my face. What should I do now?
I have small pores on my face. I tried many things like fruit massage, washing face many times, stop tea. But still the pores are not closing. Sir, what should I do now. Please guide me. Please suggest me what should be my diet.
I am getting continuous irritation on my ankle. I suppose there is a fungal infection due to long hours I am wearing shoes. The place has become dry and red. Kindly suggest me any cream for quick heal.
I am 22years old. I am having pimples on my face that was not curing. Can you give me a suggestion to reduce pimples and also to cure from scares on my face suggest any medicine to prevent pimples.
Exposure to pollutants and UV radiation has made hair loss and premature balding much more common today than it was earlier. The good news is that this is not a condition that one needs to live with and one that can be easily treated with hair transplant procedures. This procedure involves harvesting hair follicles from one part of the scalp and transplanting them to bald or thinning spots. There are two types of hair transplant procedures; follicular unit extraction and follicular unit transplant. Here are a few precautions to be kept in mind when undergoing a hair transplant surgery
- Keep your head elevated: Transplanting hair follicles involve making tiny incisions in the scalp into which the hair follicles are inserted. This can cause swelling and inflammation. In order to relieve this swelling and not aggravate it further, the head should be kept elevated at all times. While sleeping, use two or more pillows to prop your head up or sleep in a reclining chair.
- Avoid sweating: Avoid going out in the sun or any sort of strenuous activity that causes sweating. This is because sweating can increase the risk of infections considerably. For this reason, patients must also avoid saunas and steam baths for a few weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid alcohol and spicy food: Alcohol affects blood circulation and hence can slow down the healing process of a hair transplant surgery. For this reason, alcohol should be avoided for at least a month after surgery. Spicy food can also interfere with the healing process and hence should be avoided as well. It can also cause the scalp to sweat and thereby increase the risk of infection.
- Do not touch your scalp: The scalp may feel itchy or sore after a hair transplant procedure. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation. However, touching your scalp or picking the area will only worsen the condition. It can also affect the regrowth of new hair follicles in the harvest area. Instead use a spray prescribed by your doctor to stimulate hair growth.
- Ice packs: Ice packs can be used to relieve swelling and inflammation after a hair transplant. However, this ice pack should not be placed on the grafted area. Instead, place it on your forehead or on the back of your head.
Hair follicles can take up to 6 months to regrow. During this time, if you experience any severe bleeding, pain or infection, you must consult a doctor immediately.