Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil ThombareYour feedback matters!
What is precaution for dengue? And what is the precaution of hair loss? How dangerous the Japanese ensafaline is!
I sm 27 years old I have tanning n pigmentation on face, arms,back neck, feet. Can I use melacare if yes den how long? Suggest some treatment please.
Before my fave color was white day by day it's becoming black .what's the reason and say me some tips to get color back .
Im developing black spots on face and body. Dr. Says it is due to sun exposure and melanin production. What is the remedy.
I have hair loose daily, and while taking bath it fall more, I have dandruff and regular put oil on hair but it getting fall need help.
I am suffering from psoriasis. Wounds on legs & hands and paining much more. Not able to stand and walk.
Dear sir, I cannot eat chicken and non veg food when I eat food contain non veg. After two days I am suffering from itching over whole body. Now I'm taking montair lc medicines Should I have any way to get rid of itching?
My hair is my loose so any solution give me and my hair strong to do please givr me a solution. I am very factrate give solution 3.
Doc please tell me a nice face wash and a moistriser for daily use my skin is normal but I have pigmentation on my face and I am 23 yrs old.
Am suffering from hyperpigmentation on my face and forehead so I underwent a chemical peel treatment despite it got worsen so I want to cure my pigmentation please help me to cure thanks.
I am 20 year boy My skin is very sensitive. Every summer I suffer with skin rashes and skin burn. Mostly near my chest, beck,neck and belly. Nothing works on it. Even if I apply any powder it becomes more worst. None cream works. I feel bad itching. Kindly help me please.
Many times, it feels like your natural hair has stopped growing completely. Although individual hair strands are growing in a growth cycle, there are few reasons why it may appear that your hair growth has been stunted or has ceased from growing.
Here are some reasons which stall your hair growth:
- Poor hair habits: Your hair becomes weak and fragile when it is damaged. Poor hair care habits can lead to breakage of hair such as excessive heat styling, chemical hair coloring, and bleaching. These add a lot of stress to hair, weakens your hair's elasticity and lead to breakage, thinning of hair and severe hair damage.
- Shorter hair growth cycle: The hair growth cycle is constantly in rotation and your hair is never in the same phase of the cycle. There is a phase of hair growth cycle when the hair becomes dormant until the cycle repeats. This resting phase of hair growth cycle may last much longer sometimes.
- Dry and brittle hair: It's possible for your natural hair to break off as quickly as it grows, appearing as if your hair is no longer growing. Moisturizing your natural hair is important because of its inability to produce a natural oil that covers the entire scalp. Co-washing the hair or using hot oil treatments, sulfate-free shampoos and adopting healthy hair regimens can keep your natural hair moisturized and prevent it from breaking.
- Poor diet: Your hair needs proper vitamins, minerals and nutrients in order to thrive and eating foods rich in nutritional value like fish, nuts, green leafy vegetables will help your hair grow healthier. You can also add multivitamins to your diet containing vitamin a and zinc which functions to strengthen hair, nourish hair follicles, promote healthy scalp and minimize shedding.
- Underlying health issues: Hormone deficiency or overproduction can result in hair loss. Dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and even allergies could affect the scalp and cause stunted hair growth. They often affect the scalp and sometimes cause scarring, inflammation or sores to form on the scalp, inhibiting hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.