Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Thombare
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil ThombareYour feedback matters!
The doctor is a great communicator and gives ample time. He was assuring and the treatment recommended by him showed immediate results.
It waa good.Doctor is genuine and upto the point.No misleading,very apt
I am 24 years old female and I am having more hair fall. I am not able to control my hair fall. I use only natural ingredients for hair. I need some advice for fast hair growth and to stop this hair fall. What should I do?
I see redness in my body I am 25 years old and itching also my liver is not gud doctor told to avoid artificial colours adding products like coke cake pizza etc. Earlier it happens for once a year but now every 2 months please suggest something that I should avoid it completely.
I look like child even now I will be 18 years of age feel very uncomfortable with my friends and I dont have beards also nor very few moustaches. Please give me the solution. As soon as possible.
She is struggling with heavy hair fall problem after her pregnancy. What should be done to prevent it?
I am 20 year old boy and my main organ gets itching sometimes means the front part mouth one gets burns up sometimes.
What are the symptoms of skin problem on my face. And pimple is to much increase so you can help me.
Hello Sir, I am 25 year old man and I have grown dark spot around my eye. It has been around my eyes for almost 5 years or so. Is it curable?
Most people lose about 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet, the thinning of scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous hair growth filling up the vacant spots. But permanent hair loss occurs if the cycle of shedding and growth is disrupted or the hair follicle is damaged and substituted with a scar tissue.
Few possible causes can be-
- Genetic factors- Genetic factors bring about gradual hair loss in both the sexes; resulting in bald spots and a receding hairline in men and the thinning of hair among women. Hereditary factors also determines the age at which you could start losing hair.
- Medical conditions- Medical conditions such as hormonal imbalances attack the body’s immune system, thus resulting in damaged hair follicles, scalp infections such as ringworm, skin disorders and hair pulling disorder, a psychological condition that causes people to pull out hair from the scalp, eyebrows or other parts of the body.
- Medications- Hair loss can be caused due to intake of certain drugs, such as the ones for birth control or for treating high blood pressure, heart problems, depression, arthritis or cancer. Consumption of excessive Vitamin A can cause hair fall as well.
- Stress: Physical and emotional stress can cause hair loss. Surgery, high fevers, and blood loss can cause enough stress to cause excessive shedding. Childbirth can result in hair loss for several months after delivery. As for psychological stress, the link is less well defined, but many people have reported losing hair at times of extreme mental stress or anxiety.
- Other Possible Reasons: Other reasons such as radiation therapy to treat cancer, emotional or physical trauma, surgery, extremely high fever or sudden and excessive weight loss can all contribute to hair loss. Hair styling equipment and other chemical based treatments are some of the other triggers of hair loss.
- Anemia: Anemia (insufficient red blood cells in the blood), Polycystic Ovarian syndrome (a condition marked by enlarged ovaries and the formation of tiny cysts on the outer edges of the ovaries), thyroid disorders or pregnancy can also result in hair loss.