Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil ThombareYour feedback matters!
The doctor is a great communicator and gives ample time. He was assuring and the treatment recommended by him showed immediate results.
I was just 18. But I loss my hair daily. I shaved my head but even now I saw the small 50-70 hair follicles on white paper. I found it it was because heavy dandruff. Please suggest me sir I lost half of my hair. Please say how to reduce and any way to regrow it.
I have pimples on my face and I have tried all possible methods but it dosent work now tell me what should I do. I do not want chemical treatment, I want home made treatment.
I am 20 years girl. I have pimple bt it dnt like pimple something like stub. Hw to reduce it. Now am using clncitop cream. Please help.
Hi sir, I am 30 years old, recently I got rashes like pimples only on forehead from last one month. And today I am identified 2 or 3 rashes on my back. please suggest what to do?
Hi Doctor, my age is 25 and my doubt is I have a marks and spots on my face, so please can you suggest any kind of ointments or soap, so that it can be unseen from my face.?
My skin is getting darker day by day b4 I was very fair now my skin is dry ruf please can you help me with this problem.
How to stop itchiness on scrotum and groin? sometimes it is very much uncontrollable to prevent it from scratching. Also due to this boils have come up on the groin as well as on scrotum. Please help.
We all desire for long, voluminous, lustrous hair and often crib about our hair not growing long enough or taking ample time to grow. But, we tend to forget that the secret behind beautiful hair is healthy hair. To maintain a long and healthy hair you must follow a rigorous regime. The following are a few tips to keep your hair long and healthy.
- Get to know your hair: This is the primary step to attain your goal of having a long and beautiful hair. Knowing your hair type (dry or oily; fizzy or straight etc.) and figuring out a meticulous hair care routine is of utmost importance. You may also consider professional help.
- Choose the correct products: This step needs attention. Make sure you do not get lured by advertisements. Choose products that suit your hair type. Once again for this step too, if you are unable to decide for yourself, do seek professional help.
- Learn to clean your hair in a proper manner: Message the shampoo on your scalp and rinse it properly with sufficient water. Remember to use a conditioner every time after applying shampoo, as it helps to seal the hair cuticles and restore protein and lipids. Use a towel gently to dry your hair.
- Pamper your hair with an oil message at regular intervals: Massaging your hair with oil will help it to grow faster. It also prevents your hair from dryness and being frizzy. You may also consider massaging your hair with hot oils the night before a shampoo.
- Go for regular trimmings: Trimming your hair at regular intervals will prevent your hair from split ends. Split ends hinder hair growth. So by avoiding split ends, you can make your hair grow longer.
- Avoid dryers and use a proper comb: Dryers may turn out to be very harmful for your hair. Using a dryer at close proximity to your hair may damage your hair. Try to dry your hair naturally. Also, use a proper comb that will not hurt your scalp. Combing in the right direction is also essential. Start combing from the tips to the roots.
- Use hair revitalizers: Revitalizers, Vitamin E capsules and other essential oils may also boost your hair to a desirable length. But, make sure you consult an expert to find out the needs of your hair.
- Eat a healthy diet, exercise and have a good night's sleep: These are the key factors necessary to maintain healthy and long hair. Incorporate Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B Complex and vitamin G in your diet as these will help your hair to grow long. Exercising and sleeping will is also crucial for maintaining healthy hair.