Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil ThakarYour feedback matters!
Hello, Doctor what is the best homeopathic medicine for cyst removing or to destroy it completely? Does thuja 200 will be workable or any other? Kindly help me out thx!
A week ago me and my girlfriend had sexual activities and not sexual intercourse Soon after that act she started feeling nausea and headache next day she had fever and vomiting. I am afraid that my sperms have entered her vagina by my fingers actually because we did not had intercourse. And I never ejaculated inside her or on her body I did it in my pants My hand were dry like my finger did not not had ejaculated semen just had wetness of precum I ejaculated after the act was over in my pants. We had oral sex. But my girlfriend is feeling weakness and sudden headaches. Also her face is bit swollen Her breasts have become bit bigger today. Her date of menses is 11th of may that is 4 days later. Can she be preg? What do I do if she misses her period and gets prg. How to terminate it I cnt go to clinic please help me with home remedies please its urgent and m scared.
Hi I got married at 41. Can you suggest any tablets to have sex with my wife. Regularly. We are planning to have a baby.
I am 6 weeks 6 dAys pregnant. My Dr. has suggested me to have naturogest 400 mg. Which medicine should I have naturogest 200 mg or 400 mg please suggest.
Hi, I am 26 married boy, from delhi. This month my wife's period didn't come it mean she is pregnant or not. And tell me solution about it because we didn't want child at least one year. If she is pregnant than what I do we both don't want any child.
Me n my wife are trying to hav a baby. So I have question that is. Can I hav sex with my partner while she is being periods?
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disease in which the skin cells multiply at a rate higher than the normal. It can even be 1000 times compared to the normal rate. It worsens every winter as the skin becomes itches and even starts bleeding after scratching. However, psoriasis is not contagious meaning that it cannot spread from one person to another. In fact, psoriasis is not an infectious disease. It does not occur due to infection of any sort. That is why it does not spread from one person to another.
The general belief is that Psoriasis is incurable. However, this is not true. Homeopathy is far more effective in the treatment of psoriasis and these homeopathic medicines are completely natural and do not contain any chemical compounds at all unlike allopathic medicines. The homeopathic remedies do not intend to suppress this inflammation. In fact, they intend to correct the cause that has resulted in this indiscriminate cell division and also the inflammation. Once these two things are set right, the symptoms disappear on their own.
Homeopathy does require some patience on the part of both the patient and the doctor to get good results in the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis.
Remedies for the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis
- Graphites is one of the best homeopathic remedies for psoriasis with constipation. In such cases the patient cannot tolerate cold easily. There may be thick sticky discharge from the eruptions. In some cases, eczema may also be present with psoriasis. In female patients, there may be disturbance in the menstrual cycle too.
- Mezereum is helpful in case of psoriasis on the scalp. In such cases thick and leathery crusts cover the head and there is pus beneath these crusts.
- Arsenic Iodatum is given in case where patches of psoriasis occur with multiple colours. The scales are usually large in size.
- Sepia is recommended for psoriasis with foul odour from the eruptions and the affected area of the skin. It is a deep acting medicine and should not be repeated often.
- Thyroidinum is considered one of the best homeopathic medicines for psoriasis with obesity. In such cases the itching gets worsened at night. It is a remedy for chilly and anaemic patients suffering from dry impoverished skin along with cold hands and feet.
- Arsenic Album is an excellent psoriasis remedy in which psoriasis gets worsened by cold and better by warmth.
- Sulphur is considered helpful in various skin manifestations
- Kali Brom is helpful in case of syphilitic psoriasis whose symptoms include skin cold, blue, spotted corrugated, large, indolent, painful pustules.
- Kali Ars is given in case of patches on back, arms and elbows and scaly itches.
- Radium Brom is helpful in treating psoriasis of penis, itching eruptions on face oozing and patchy erythema on forehead.
- Other natural and alternative remedies can also be resorted to including Naturopathy, Herbal medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Acupressure etc.
I am pregnant. And running 4 week. So can I have sex or not. If yes then how long can I have sex with my partner during my pregnancy. And which position is good for us during this period. Please suggest.
Hi I am 26 yrs old and married I am having irregular periods and heavy bleeding since sep 2014 I also have taken proper treatment after that. Which was 3 months but after 2 months I am having d same condition just as before.
Hi doctor, I am 28 years old and my wife 24 years old. Married 7 months ago. My wife experienced 2 early abortion that is 48 days and 35 days of her conception. We have been asked to take torch test by a doctor who practices nearby our residence. Torch IgG Rubella and CMV antibodies test results are positive and rest of igG and all igM results are negative for myself (men). IgG rubella, CMV and herpes simplex test results are positive and rest of igG and all igM results are negative for my wife. Does the igG positive results affect fetus and leads abortion in early pregnancy? What is the treatment we should take? What are the possibilities myself and my wife infected to rubella CMV and herpes simplex? When we suppose to plan for baby? Kindly advise Thanks Ravi.
After how many months can I have sex with my wife after delivery of child. Does having sex reduce the amount of milk for baby. Will she start getting periods after having sex.
Cervical dysplasia is a type of condition, which occurs before cancer. This condition is associated with abnormal cell growth occurring in the cervix, uterus, vagina and endocervical canal. Cervical dysplasia is most commonly caused by the human-papillomavirus and is a sexually transmitted infection or STI. This disease is common in young women under 30 years of age. It is worth noting however, that cervical dysplasia can occur at any age whatsoever. Here are the causes of cervical dysplasia.
- HPV infection: An infection caused by the human papillomavirus is the main reason why cervical dysplasia occurs. It is worth noting that HPV is most commonly transmitted through sex.
- Smoking: People who smoke are twice as likely to suffer from cervical dysplasia in comparison to those who do not.
- Immunosuppressive drugs: These are more likely to cause cervical dysplasia because they weaken the immune system of your body.
- Organ transplant: Organ transplant also increases your chances of cervical dysplasia due to the fact that it weakens your immune system.
- HIV-AIDS: This is a disease, which also weakens your immune response and therefore increases your chances of contracting cervical dysplasia.
There are not too many symptoms of cervical dysplasia and it can only be diagnosed using a Pap test without, which more complicated tests have to be performed.
Once the diagnosis for this is complete, several factors will have to be considered before deciding, which treatment to give the patient. These include the age of the patient and the severity of the condition. However, in most of the cases women who have cervical dysplasia are not treated and the cell growth goes away on its own however when it is treated the following treatments are used.
- Cone biopsy
- Laser surgery
Ek bar mera miscarriage hua tb se 8 Mahine ho gaye h m dubara pregnant nhe ho pa rhi hu please help me.
Approx 10 months we are trying for second child but not getting any success any suggestions?please help.
Vulvodynia refers to a chronic pain in the vulva, a condition suffered by most women. Triggered generally by an unidentifiable cause, the pain was not considered as a real pain syndrome until of late. The ambiguity of the condition is such that many who do suffer from it fails to realize its complications.
There are primarily two types of Vulvodynia:
- Generalized Vulvodynia: This is when the pain is all over the vulva, however different parts may pain at different times. It may be a constant pain or may occur occasionally.
- Vulvar vestibulitis syndrome: The pain is in the vestibule area or the entrance of the vagina is known as vulvar vestibulitis syndrome. This kind of pain mostly exhibits a burning sensation and is triggered even by a slight touch. During intercourse the pain manifolds to extreme severity.
Although the cause of Vulvodynia is not known, doctors suspect the following reasons to be the contributing factors:
- Nerve injury
- Yeast infections
- Sexual abuse in the past
- Muscle Spasm
- Hormonal changes
- Burning sensations
- Aching or soreness
No well versed cure is available for Vulvodynia, although certain self care treatments can bring relief. Among the many, you need to figure out which method suits you best and choose accordingly. To discern the best method, you might have to try various different combinations. At the same time, it is extremely important to educate yourself about Vulvodynia and have a thorough knowledge about what it is all about.It is advisable that you maintain a record of the treatments which according to you suit you the most in order to avoid confusion. Some of the methods are given below:
- Avoid products which might act as potential irritants near the vulva.
- Do not put much pressure on the vulva. Avoid activities which might exert direct pressure on it.
- Whenever it pains, try to soothe the area by soaking it in lukewarm water or applying ice on it.
- Use medications like lidocaine to relieve pain.
- Certain exercises might also help relax the area.
- Biofeedback also helps relax the vaginal muscles and bring some relief.