Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anil ThakarYour feedback matters!
Hi my date was on 11 april. I made up with my bf on 5 6 7. But as we were very high he cumed inside my vagina on 7 within 2 hrs I had I pill. I took another I pill on 10. Now its 12 my date is not coming. Am I pregnant?
My wife is 29 years old, she has stomach pain / ache problem from past couple of weeks, which last for couple of hours and gets cured automatically. She has to go for stool after pain sometimes. She is denying to visit doctor. Please suggest. Thank you for your response in advance.
I am 30 years old female i went to infertility hospital they said cyst should be gon to start the ivf process it well go naturally pl tell me or any food advice.
My husband is trying to sex with me but he is not able to penetrate and I am virgin and actually its very painful for me and I am not letting him to in and both are trying from 10 days. Is there any problem with me. Or my husband.
Recently I went in for health check up in ecg ii got the result as atrial enlargement is the report true or machine has a problem and what is atrial enlargement.
I feel irritation and cut in my vagina after sex .lubricant not create in my vagina when I was in tension .what is the reason behind of the pain.
I am 40 years old female. I am suffering fro leukoria from 6 months and have no baby. My uterus is normal said the test reports. Please help me.
I am 24 years old girl, and my weight is 60 n height 5" 1, I have done my tsh test and came 5. I have irregular menstruation and am using medication for alopecia. Please suggest me medicine sir / mam for regural periods.
If a girl is sex without safely and result is negative in test in 10 days after sex but period are not coming is there any medicine for it.
She's been diabetic from childhood, can she able to give birth to a child? What are the problems she has to face if she can?
Hello doctor. I am 24 years old girl from varanasi, u. P. I have some problems from 1-2 years i. E. Under mentioned. 1. White discharge from vagina with bad odour everyday. 2. There is itching in side walls of vagina, and sometimes there is swelling with so much itching. Please help me out. Give some suggestion. Thank you.
A widely used surgical procedure, laparoscopy involves the insertion of certain surgical instruments, small tubes and video cameras in your abdomen through small incisions and cuts. This procedure is used to diagnose a number of ailments such as ovarian cysts, endometriosis, and pelvic inflammatory diseases to name a few. Even though laparoscopy is a very popular form of surgery, there are quite a few myths associated with it, which are:
1. Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality
This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
2. Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy
The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
3. Myth: If you have large fibroids and ovarian cysts, you can't have them removed through a laparoscopy
False. Even though the incisions made by a laparoscopy are really small, they still allow the safe removal of large abdominal structures by the use of certain devices. For example, a cylindrical tool known as morcellator can be inserted through a laparoscopic incision and be used to remove large fibroids and ovarian cysts.
4. Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy
No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made.
I am nt getting regular periods fr which I tuk 2 time treatment after the treatment I got periods regularly fr 5 months nw again I am nt getting periods since 4 months last time I hd done thyroid n ultra sound test all was normal this time I even did pregnancy test which states negative I was given gynset tablet last time aftr which I gt periods should I take it again as I am undr age I feel very shameful to go to the Dr. Again n again people too look weirdly when I go to the doctor without any reason please suggest me.
Crooked teeth pull down a child's morale in a big way. It not just impacts their chewing and looks, but also makes oral hygiene practices difficult for the child and the parent. Orthodontic treatment, which may involve removing a couple of teeth and realigning the other teeth is very popular to correctly align these teeth.
The entire process of this treatment starting from initial visits to diagnosis to completing treatment to follow-up is a prolonged one. While the time with the dentist is quite significant, the time for the child to adjust to the braces and come to terms with the new 'thing' in their mouth is also quite taxing.
This requirement of time followed by need of adjustment time makes summer the ideal time to get braces for the children. Read on to understand a little more on the same:
- Time/Scheduling: The summer holidays gives children enough time to make the numerous visits without having to affect their school routine. The child and the parent have to make numerous visits to the dentist, the initial oral examination, getting radiographs done, moulds done, removal of teeth if required, checking for their healing, getting the braces in place, and follow-up visits for adjustments. In addition, on the child's side, they need sufficient time to heal from the teeth removal, get used to the presence of the metallic braces (in most cases) in their mouth, and get used to the new oral care methods. Another thing to consider also is the proximity of the dental clinic and the availability of the orthodontist. Most clinics schedule the orthodontist visit on one day of the week to cover all cases. Also, most children are in their early or late teens when they go for braces and are therefore in important stages of their academics. Therefore, summer becomes the best time to go for braces without affecting the schedule.
- Oral Care: Having braces requires extra care from the child to learn oral hygiene measures. The braces make it easy for food particles to remain on the teeth, increasing chances of decay and gum disease. The child needs to make a conscious effort to keep this clean as developing decay during the treatment complicates the whole scene. Therefore, summer gives the ample time required to get used to the oral care routine.
- Safety: Children with braces who are into sports should start using mouth-guards to protect them from injury during contact sports. Again, summer is a time to indulge in sports, and this will give the child adequate time to adjust to the use of mouth-guards.
All these make summer the ideal time to go for orthodontic treatment.