Find numerous Veterinarians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Veterinarians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Anil SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi I have a golden 3 years old female labrador retriever suddenly from last two days some small amount of blood is coming from her mouth from last two days some blood and blood clotting also came with her which os stopped now but still mouth is bleeding though its very less but I cam feel ther eis some serious problem yesterday we asked one vet who injected three injection those perhaps antibiotics. AOne thing she is eating properly little lazy but behaving purely normal. Please advice.
Rough hair coats, diarrhea, malnutrition progressing to intestinal obstruction, and anemia are common issues with worms! We want to feed our pets - not the parasites. That is why we deworm. Don't wait until you are sure your pet has parasites – they have already caused damage at this point.
so always remember about deworming of your loving pet.
This is a veterinary question. My rabbit is 1.5 month old. Should I give him Apple cider vinegar with water? If so then in what quantity. And when is the right time to neuter him? How much does it cost in India?
I am from a village in Jharkhand India, as there is no proper Veterinary available in my village. I require your guidance for my Male GSD named SPIKE whose DOB is 15 June 2014. As of now he is 9 months old, but he is too slim and have dull coat in compare to his brothers of same age/litter all are on home diet. I use same supplement which they are using and also deworm him regularly.I have also started feeding him home cooked food ( from which he will be getting very small or no nutrient), I feed him 1/2 lung every day or 100 grams of cow meat and 1/2 ltr of milk, Chapatti (Wheat). Hence I wants to supplement him with available natural, herbal or any multivitamin supplement available in the country. I have contacted AAFCO, NRC and FEDIAF in this regard too.I have converted the NRC & AAFCO nutrient quantity in milligram and wanna be assure that he gets adequate nutrient. i have contacted aafco, nrc and fediaf in this regard too.i have converted the nrc & aafco nutrient quantity in milligram and wanna be assure that he gets adequate nutrient. so i wanna know which product should i feed him for multivitamin supplement or calcium, nutrient, vitamins, amino acid etc. please for god sake or for the sake of dogs please
I have a cat named sugar. 1 month old. She is very weak and tender. She use to feed on cat food (contain soya + fish). Few days back I found a full grown worm in her stool. This shows DAT she might be having worms I have given her prazequantal. Bt she vomited with vomitus. She is very weak which ever medicine she eat she vomits DAT either liquid or tablet.
I have 3 year old female Indian dog. She has problem getting up after sitting and has been walking slower than her usual pace. Vet here gave nurokind pet syrup, calcium supplement and bone builder. Yet I don't see any improvement. It has been three days since this started. Please suggest something.
Sir we have a pug breed god she have a skin disease some of doctors are treated but she is not cure she is suffering with this disease from last 1year.Please do help
I have recently pick up one month old dog from road side. What are diagnose like injection or vaccination it require.
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.