Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil SharmaYour feedback matters!
Here are some uses of stem cells
I am Dr. Sharda Jain. I’m the director of the Globus. This is the first dedicated center in Northern India for stem cell therapy. Stem cells therapy uses God’s cells, which are called stem cells and wherever there is any damage in the body, these cells surface and then these people go and rejuvenate and repair the system. Now the best thing which we can do is that we have seen that between 30-40 years, 3/4ths of the deaths are untimely because of silent heart attack, silent stroke. Now, these are the patients who can definitely be helped out once you are 50 years plus.
To stop your aging, to delay your aging and to have a healthy life, you can have anti-ageing stem cell therapy. This is very popular...very popular among doctors and I think all of the people who can afford this particular therapy should come forward and let the stem cell therapy change their lifestyle. The stem cell therapy is a wonderful treatment for osteoarthritis, for rheumatoid arthritis. We will find that we have more than 50 cases which have been doing extremely well and this has to be taken when your disease has been in Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 and not gone on to Stage 4 when it is already late and you cannot get it done at that particular time. It has got wonderful results. For the people who have arthritis of any kind which gives you limitations, it is wonderful. This is also for diabetic patients; Diabetic Type 2 and Diabetic Type 1.
It brings lovely control of diabetes over a period of 6 months to 1 year. For those become 1/3rd, there are many patients of ours who are off insulin, and only on oral drug therapy. The stem cell treatment is a wonderful therapy for cases of rheumatoid arthritis, and all auto-immune disorders. Stem cells are basically anti-inflammatory. In auto-immune disorders you will find, the CRP is strongly deposited and they bring about in 3 months time, noticeable 50% relief in all your symptoms. By 6 months to 1 year, you will find, it is a great relief and you will find wonderful relief in this. This is also very good treatment for various other neurological disorders. Patients of stroke, a patient with heart attack in the past...for a rapid recovery this is absolutely lovely. The people who have duchenne muscular dystrophy, this is the only treatment available along with physiotherapy, and we are here at your service. If you have any of the conditions for anti-ageing, for arthritis, for diabetic, autoimmune disorders.
If you need our help, you can visit us on the site of lybrate.
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)