Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Anil SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 26 years old male and of late I have been feeling very dizzy not for the entire day but some parts of the day it's like inside the head I am bulky and I had general blood report done and found my fasting sugar was 315 and my triglyceride was 548 and cholesterol was 244 and my vitamin b12 was 176 but now my sugar has reduced to 270 but the only thing that keeps bothering me is my dizziness and also I have numb and tingling feet I also have rare palpitation, my question is is it coz of high blood sugar that I am feeling dizzy or something else I also tend to have gas please let me know.
Having H, BP for last 20 yrs. But I take amlopres L-50 mg. Daily and doing daily walk with exercises, But addict towards medicine. Wt.is 90 kg with ht. 5.5F .Ofcourse H.wt.pl advice to free from medicine and want to loose 15 kg. Wt. Rajeev.
1) Keep your weight in check - Obese/overweight people are at a considerably higher risk of attacks/stroke in comparison to people with a healthy body weight. Try and maintain the correct height-health ratio at all times by including a healthy diet and regular exercise in your daily routine. Also, get a weight check every six months.
2) Kick your smoking habit - People who are regular smokers are most likely to be affected by coronary heart disease. Keep a tab on your smoking habit and if possible, leave it completely. If you are above the age of 45 and are a heavy smoker, you should immediately kick the butt.
3) Bring down salt consumption - According to scientists, a food product is said to have an unhealthy salt content if it contains more than 1.5 gm salt per 100gm. High intake of salt contributes to an unstable blood pressure and thus you should try and avoid processed foods that have a high salt content. Also, try and use minimum salt when you cook food at home.
4) Avoid saturated fat - Excessive consumption of saturated fat is a major cause of cardiovascular diseases. Make little but effective changes in your daily diet and substitute saturated fats with their healthier counterparts. Avoid fried food products, full-fat milk and red meat.
5) Minimize your alcohol consumption - Everyone knows that red wine is good for the heart, but everything in excess is harmful. Moreover, other alcoholic variants such as beer will actually add to your body weight and make you vulnerable to a number of heart problems. Try and limit your alcohol consumption to one drink a day.
Your heart is your lifeline. Take good care of it. If you fave any further questions on heartcare, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi Doctor My total Cholesterol is 225 mg/dl and LDL Cholesterol-Direct is 148 mg/dl what is the reason of this and how to control it. Please suggest me.
I am 44 years old male having on medication after stent and my homocysteine 36.5 and Anti ccp level 6.36 is higher side. I am suffering back pain for last 5 years, kindly suggest treatment.
I'm 47 years male, hight 5'5" weight 90kgs, have. cholesterol, take rosutech10mg at every night, hv also fatty liver. From last 2 months feel mild chest pain in left side but xray & ecg reports are normal. Now what should I do?
Sir/Madam when high blood pressure occur how to make it low and which vegetable and fruit juice to be give. And which food to be given and which to avoid. To a lady Age-old-31.
63 years male, no major health problem, hypertensive but ok with medicine, no sugar problem, vegetarian. Problems: Gets tired easily. Breathing problem with physical strain. Cold related problems like nose congestion, wheezing etc. M in cold weather. Question: How to build stamina so that I don't get tired easily, how to build resistance against breathing problems?
I am 21 yo male, I have sharp pain in my chest's right side whenever I move my right arm forward, its been there since I sneezed (really hard) about a few minutes ago.
Hello respected doctors, age 55 diabetic my sugar levels are before food 105 and after food 120 and I have thyroid and I had heart attack and angioplasty had done one stent had inserted my question is can I drink tender coconut water daily I am taking nearly 10 tablets daily for heart disease please let me know can I drink tender coconut water daily.
I am suffering from hypertension would you please suggest me the best diet that shall satisfy my body requirement as well as help in lowering the blood pressure so that I shall reduce medicinal intake.
Daily 60 minutes of brisk walk can reduce blood glucose by 20mg/dl and reduce bloos pressue by 10/6 mm of mercury. Walking is an excellent mood elevating activity, keeps away depression, lowers cholesterol also
Dr deep dutta was awarded by research society for the study of diabetes in india (rssdi) on 18th nov 2016 at hyderabad for being the best researcher in diabetes and for prevention of diabetes in india for the year 2016