Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Satyapal MarkanYour feedback matters!
I have miss my period for 45 days and urine test of pregnancy show result positive but I want to do abortion by taking pills. Please suggest medicine and procedure of taking it.
Delivering a baby is a painful, but also a pleasurable moment for the mother. But if the delivery is done through a C-section surgery or what is more commonly termed as Caesarean delivery, the pain is not felt during the actual delivery since the woman in under anaesthesia. However, the real challenge is to recover from the operation. The first week is particularly critical. Here are some things you can do to manage it with less discomfort:
- The first few hours, naturally, you will be under close observation till you fully regain conscience if it was a general anaesthesia. If only the lower portion was numbed for the surgery, then also the feelings in the legs etc. will return within a few hours.
- You will start breastfeeding you baby; wear comfortable clothes so that you can feed the baby without any discomfort. If this is the first experience, learn things that you need to know through books or from friends and relatives who would have had a C-section earlier.
- You may feel more comfortable in a recliner than a flat bed. Most hospitals should be able to provide you one.
- You might be better off with a heater pad of your own, since your back may be aching considerably and bringing down the pain is essential.
- Wearing a binder around your tummy is another suggestion given by many women who have had a C-section delivery; besides helping with easing the pain, it also prevents the tummy from bulging, which you would want to avoid.
- Follow the obstetrician’s advice on having a shower and also on resuming some of your physical activities without hurting the stitches or the sutures.
- By Day 3, you should be able to resume eating your normal diet; in many cases, it could be earlier than that.
- Do take care to avoid lifting anything heavy. The heaviest object you can lift is your baby. Make your husband or any other person to help you through this period to avoid any complications later.
- How about medicines? If you are already on any kind of medication and if you had stopped any of them due to the surgical procedure, check with the doctor and resume taking the medicines.
- Keep a close watch on the food you eat, particularly since you will also be nursing your baby. Don’t hesitate to consult the doctor on things you may be fond of, but have to avoid in order to protect the kid from being affected in any way.
Pregnancy and delivery are some of the happiest moments in any mother’s life; so remain cheerful throughout and enjoy the moments. If the delivery has been done through C-section, some of these extra precautions are to be observed to make it easy for yourself to recover fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My periods usually last for two days only had periods on 24th Sept. And had unprotected sex on 3 oct. But later on 17th Oct had bleeding dark red and vit severe backache and bleeding flow was less vitout thick discharge for 1 1/2 days. Can I b pergrent? please advice.
My period date starting date is 15 july 16 and ending date is17 th july. What will be my ovulation period.
I am having a menstrual cycle problem its not proper nd its not on tym. If flow starts it continue to 20 days nd the flow is very less nd again after 10 days I get down. Nd you had taken hemophatic medicines nd ayurvedic too. Soo I am in big doubt what I should do nw.
Moringa rolls stuffed with grilled cheesy mushroom capsicum salad, garnished with seasonal fruits and nepal tulsi,
Healthy food need not be tasteless, agree? it can be yummy too!
This is complete balanced healthy morning breakfast meal to start the day on a fresh healthy note, it has cereal, protein from low-fat cheese, micronutrients n fibre from mushrooms, capsicum, fruits, good antioxidants from wheat germ, strawberries, basil, iron from drumstick leaf, vitamin c from orange, vitamin e from wheat germ, well it's a complete package.
This easy to prepare, yummy, tasty, nutritious, healthy recipe is good for diabetics, weight watchers, cardiac patients, kids and the list goes on.
Dtn. Neetha dilip.
I am 21 yr old. I am suffering from pcod from last 5 year. I am just sick of weight gain and hairfall. What can I do to treat this?
Sleeplessness and iron deficiency can cause dark circles; and in such cases, adequate rest and plenty of iron-rich foods and supplements are enough. But sometimes, dark circles can be resilient and refuse to go away. If you find your dark circles not receding, no matter how much supplements you take and rest you get, chances are they are caused by hyper pigmentation.
What is Pigmentation?
When patches of skin darken due to excessive melanin (a skin pigment) production, it is called pigmentation. Common manifestations of pigmentation are freckles, age spots, brown spots and, most primarily dark circles. The causes of pigmentation include:
1. Sun exposure- age spots are caused by sun exposure, especially in older skin
2. Scarring- acne, burns or abrasions can cause scarring, which darkens the skin
3. Genetics- freckles are genetic, and factors such as hormones or sun exposure can worsen them
4. Pregnancy- patches of skin on the face or abdomen darken during pregnancy
The most common method to treat pigmentation caused dark circles is hydroquinone, which is an ingredient that lightens skin. When hydroquinone is used in creams, it takes a long time for it to come into effect. Dark circles may take a long time to completely fade away.
Laser Treatment for Dark Circles
If all the anti-pigmentation creams fail you, and even the dermatologist said that hydroquinone would take too long, the best option available for you is laser treatment for hyper pigmentation. Laser treatment uses beams of concentrated light to remove the pigmentation from underneath your eyes. At the same time, it reduces any other problems you may have, such as acne, fine lines or wrinkles. Sometimes, laser skin resurfacing would be used together with laser treatment for pigmentation. This ensures lasting effects and clearer complexion. However, you must consult a dermatologist before opting for laser treatment, since it is not recommended for everyone. For instance, people with sensitive skin must talk to a doctor before undergoing treatment. Also, laser treatment should be your last resort if other methods fail (such as limiting sun exposure or changing cosmetic creams).