Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anil SalunkeYour feedback matters!
Can kera xl hair serum affect men testrone level or any sexual problem? I use till 6 months my testrone level is 2.62 in/ml.
Hello, my question is about skin infection like I have dry lips problem from I was in 8th standard and now I am fresh graduate its about 8/9 years. So I got rad rashes on my upper lips skin portion and now I found one more rash connected next to my upper lower lip joint. I am using lip balm since I was in 8th standard now I am just irritated Dr. plzz help I don't want to use lip balm forever help me. And whenever I tried to stop using lip balm my lips and connected skin get super dry please suggest something. And I don't know which treatment type will suits me as I hate allopathy now.
I am .61. Years old. Male. For last- 03 months. I am suffering from both legs "Knee" having heavy pains. Orthopedic doctor taken "X-RAY & told that the "Gap" between two legs bones are "Decreased" Hence I approached to" Homeopathic Doctor" He advised that take "Calcium" Orally for "Six Months. The "Orally" taken "Calcium" will deposit on the wear out portion of "Bones" that will increase the "Gap" & both "Bones" Will not tough each- other. Is is true. Except above "Problem" my health is "Normal" in all respect. My height. Is.6 ft -05 inch. Weight.is .73 kg.
I am 23 year old female and I gave birth to a baby. Now my hair fall increases day by day. I am using indhulekha bring hair oil. What should I do to improve my hair growth or to reduce hair fall.
I have digestion problem. It's happening once in 2 days. What are the natural ways to be followed to make it happen regularly ?
Hi. I am karthick. actually im an engineering student with over weight nearly 95kgs and my height is 6feet. Could you please help me to reduce the weight. Usually I used to take high calorie foods regularly like cakes, oiled dishes &cookies.
I want my weight to be increase, but I don't know what is the proper diet for it, please help me in the proper diet for weight gain. Thank you.
Vaginal yeast infection occurs when too many yeast cells grow in the vagina, causing inflammation. It can spread by sexual contact but is not considered as a sexually transmitted infection. A yeast infection results in soreness or itching in the vagina with a burning sensation while urinating.
Causes of yeast infections in the vagina:
The vagina contains a balanced mix of yeast and bacteria; but if the balance is disrupted, it can lead to yeast infection. The reasons for overgrowth of yeast infections are:
- If antibiotics are used more than usual, they can decrease the level of lactobacillus bacteria present in the vagina, changing the pH of vagina
- Having high estrogen levels during pregnancy by using high dose birth control pills and hormone therapy can lead to the overgrowth of yeasts.
- Having diabetes, especially when the blood sugar level is not checked and tends to be high
- Having a weak or impaired immune system
- Being overweight and having poor eating habits, including foods high in sugar level
Risk factors associated with the condition:
A number of factors can increase your risk of getting a vaginal yeast infection.
- Using antibiotics heightens your risk of developing vaginal yeast infection as it disrupts the balance between yeast and bacteria. Excessive intake of antibiotics can kill healthy bacteria, leading to overgrowth of yeast organisms.
- Having a weak immune system with conditions such as poorly controlled diabetes and HIV can lead to an overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. Corticosteroid medicines also weaken the immune system.
- Wearing pants that are tight-fitting, nonabsorbent and undergarments that trap warmth and moisture
- Having high estrogen levels due to an imbalance of hormone levels during pregnancy or menstrual cycle can also lead to vaginal yeast infection. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
What are the causes AND symptoms OF stomach pain AND give me good suggestions so that I will not feel pain any more?
Hi sir my age is 23 I have pimples on my chin which is like a water pimples and that type of one pimple on my penis I didn't do any intercourses bt I do some pore play like kissing nd hugging with 3 girls is this symptoms are STD diseases? If yes please give how to reduce this problem. Tq sir.
Sir/ma'am please help. My girlfriends period started from 10 aug and ended on 15th aug. We had UNPROTECTED sex on 27th of aug. I believe I did not cum Inside her but since she was not sure so she took IPILL (ECP) after 6 hours of intercourse. After four days i.e. On 1st aug at 1: 30 am, she started bleeding and she said that the pain and blood was just like her periods although it was not her period date. She bleed for 3 days and the bleeding stopped on the fourth day. We both are very tensed as we don't want any pregnancy. Please help. please We will be grateful to you. Please.
Sir I am feeling week from last 3 days and my all body are paining. Am feeling fever also. Sometime I get cold and some time hot. What should I do.
1. Bring your own snacks
Carry your own healthy, high-protein snacks with you so that you don’t have to resort to convenience foods like chips and candy bars. Many food manufacturers are starting to make single-serving portions of their snacks, which are perfect for travel. Choose a mix of high-protein items and carbs for fuel:
Nuts & nut bars
2. Flying? pack your own lunch.
Airports are notorious for lackluster eating options, and it’s easy to resort to fast food for the sake of convenience. Brown bag your own food instead, and you’ll start the trip with a healthy meal.
3. Don’t get too hungry.
The cause of overeating is under-eating. When you’re famished, it’s hard to resist that cheeseburger with fries. Make plans for your next meal before you get too hungry, and munch on a high-protein snack if mealtime is too far away.
4. Breakfast buffet cruise the hotel breakfast buffet before you pick up a plate
. Scan all the offerings on hand before you dive in, and you’ll make better decisions. Pass up the frosted pastries and greasy hash browns for an egg-white omelet, unsweetened oatmeal, or yogurt with fresh fruit. Pick a seat far away from the food, and sit with your back to the buffet – this will reduce your desire for seconds.
5. No time for breakfast? have protein on the fly. If you’re a regular breakfast skipper (you know who you are), you know it’s not a great idea. If you do skip, pack along some vanilla whey protein powder, and toss a scoop into your morning coffee.
6. Single-serve containers of peanut butter are ideal for international travel. No matter where you are in the world, you can always find some sort of plain bread – pita, tortillas, baguettes or naan. Slather your slices with peanut butter, and you have a comfort food sandwich with a twist.
7. Order first at the table.
Entertaining clients at dinner? pick a healthy meal from the menu, and order first. You’ll be less likely to change your mind if everyone else at the table orders steak and fries.
8. Hit the salad bar.
When traveling by car (even a rental car), it’s easy to swing by a grocery store with an overflowing salad bar to pick up lunch or dinner (whole foods is a good option). Stock up on some extra fruit and snacks for your hotel room.
9. Avoid fast food as a rule.
It tastes so good – but you know that it will make you feel horrible later. With neon lighting and bright colors, fast food joints are designed to grab your attention. Do a quick search on your mobile phone instead to find deli counters, sandwich shops, and healthier chains like panera, chipotle, jason’s deli or sweet tomatoes.
Staying well hydrated while traveling is crucial to counteract the dry airplane environment and extra alcohol you might be consuming. Carry a refillable bottle for the plane, so that you don’t have to rely on the tiny cups of water that the flight attendants distribute.