Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Salunke
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anil SalunkeYour feedback matters!
My left chicks is swollen. Its pain a lot. Its looks like a new teeth is coming. My age is 25 years and I am a male.
I have a physical test tomorrow I tried but I can not finnish the track while running in perfect time, my strength gets empty .is there any medicines or tablets which will help me in maintaining my strength till the end of the track while running.
My age is 22 and am suffering from acne and acne darkspots and scars .please suggest me a best home remedy.
Last month undergone c-sec. My tummy looks bigger even after a month. And have back pain. How to reduce tummy and how to recover from back pain.
Dear sir, I have a problem with my oily skin and plenty of pimples and marks left due to this pimples please suggest me to get rid of this to reduce oil and black and white heads,
Hii sir this is ankit if I wanna reduce down my wait so what should I do for that? Please do need full.
What you should know about Urinary Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is the inability to hold urine in the bladder because of loss of control of the bladder. The severity may range from temporary to chronic, depending on the cause of this disease. Urinary incontinence is more common in women than men and can be categorized into three types.
Types and symptoms of urinary incontinence
- Stress incontinence: This incontinence may occur while participating in any physical activity such as a sudden cough, laugh, sneezing or exercising. The stress here refers to the sudden physical pressure that a person experiences, leading him/her to urinate involuntarily.
- Urge incontinence: A sudden, involuntary contraction of the muscular wall of the bladder causes an urgency to urinate. This urgency can be formed by a sudden change in position or sex.
- Overflow incontinence: This is more common in men with prostate gland problems, damaged bladder or blocked urethra. The person has an urge to urinate frequently but in small amounts.
Causes of urinary incontinence
There are a number of causes of urinary incontinence ranging from aging to cancer and physical damage to the neurological disorder.
- Aging: With age, the bladder muscle weakens and the chances of incontinence increases.
- Damage: Since the pelvic muscles support the bladder any damage to it (surgery or any procedure to remove the uterus) can lead to urinary incontinence.
- Enlarged prostate: Enlargement of the prostate gland in older men may give rise to this condition.
- Cancer: Urinary incontinence may be associated with untreated prostate cancer, which is a side effect of treatments for it.
- Menopause: Estrogen is a hormone that keeps the lining of bladder and urethra healthy. After menopause the production of estrogen is decreased, increasing the chances of urinary incontinence.
Prevention: Urinary incontinence is not preventable but some steps can be taken to reduce the risk of it. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, avoiding smoking, practicing pelvic floor exercises, avoiding caffeine and acidic foods and eating more fiber to prevent constipation can help decreasing the risk of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.