Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil R. Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil R. YadavYour feedback matters!
I am not gaining any weight and becoming underweight day by day I am in big trouble with my figure please help me please To increase my weight I tried to eat many fatty food but all in vain and also weight gainer and protein powder but not oh any use And I also have very weak appetite I mean I cannot eat as much as I should according to my age.
I am suffering from the stomach pain. Daily in early in the morning when I wake up the pain is very strongly. So what I do.
I have severe cold and cough. Also to my child same problem. Child age is 2.5 years. What should I do ?
I am suffering from in growing nail on left foot thumb for last 1 month. I have gone through diabetes tests and it seems (182 mg/dl). WHEN I go to MD physician he recommend me to further test for sugar ppbs after 2 hours of take full snacks or lunch. I have take in snacks 2 boul shira ,1boul milk ,1 cup tea and 2 khakhra and mung all items are not sugar free and test after two hours take snacks than test report is (296 mg/dl) and in urine (three) medicine prescribed by md physician GEMER1 after see this report but I am not satisfied this report so after sum day I go another lab and checkup my sugar level after take normal full lunch (not sugar free) report is (192 mg/dl) and trace sugar in urine not any. I feel side effect after take gemer1 like very low blood presser ,chakkar week ness ETC. I have gone for urine much time in night. And I have hungry after take lunch or dinner also. What can I do?
I hv a gap in between by two front teeth of my upper jaw. The gap is about 2 mm. The adjacent tooth are also bulged outwards. Wht should I do? Should I go for dental crowns? If so, what would b the max. Cost for tht?
How to take care of hair, my calp remains dry, what should be the frequency of applying oil ans using shampoo on hairs. Also what kind of washing in every=day basis is required to keep them clean. My hair fall is like 10 strings of hair each day. Is it normal. I am 22 year male, 65 kg and 181 cm tall.
Skin rash is the most common allergic symptom that dermatologists come across. While it is common to ignore a skin rash as a common symptom of any allergy, some of them should not be ignored as they can be life-threatening and require immediate medical help. Some of the common conditions which can produce life-threatening rashes are listed below.
- Pemphigus vulgaris
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) or toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) or erythema multiforme (EM) major
- Necrotizing fasciitis
- Toxic shock syndrome (TSS)
- Rocky mountain spotted fever
Some of the common symptoms are as follows:
- These affect the whole body or most parts of it.
- The skin and the mucous membranes are affected (mouth, nose, anus, vagina, and urethra).
- Most of these conditions are accompanied by blisters, which vary in size from about 1 cm to really large ones.
- When they break open, there is fluid within these blisters.
- Blisters on the mucous membranes can be extremely painful.
Understanding the types in detail
- Pemphigus vulgaris: This is an autoimmune condition wherein the tissues that hold the epidermal layers of the skin are affected. The body reacts against these tissues and so the skin is affected.
- Toxic epidermal necrolysis or Stevens-Johnson syndrome: Though the aetiology is not very clear, this severe allergic reaction is seen due to several medications and infections. Medications like sulfa-containing antibiotics, penicillin-containing antibiotics, anti-HIV medications, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs) and anti-seizure medications can cause this reaction. Also, infections like hepatitis, cytomegalovirus and some bacterial infections are also shown to produce this reaction. There is severe necrosis or damage of the underlying connective tissue, causing severe damage to the skin and rashes with blisters, which are bluish and filled with fluid. They appear as crops bilaterally on the feet, chest, hands, abdomen and back.
- Toxic shock syndrome: Staphylococcus is one of the most common bacteria that causes various infections in the body; it can also induce large scale tissue damage, which can give rise to toxic shock syndrome. As a result of the infection, toxins are released causing severe organ and tissue damage. When tampons were introduced, this became a public health issue in the 1970s. Other symptoms of shock, including dehydration and severe sepsis, were also seen in such patients.
- Necrotizing fasciitis: A trauma or operative incision can cause severe erythema, and in the next 24 to 72 hours this can develop into huge rashes with haemorrhagic fluid, which can be very painful.
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever (RMSF): Caused by a tick bite, this infection produces a rash that starts in the extremities and gradually spreads to the torso. The rashes are pink in colour with blood leaking from the capillaries. Immediate medical attention is required is such cases in order to prevent haemorrhages. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!