Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Anil R. Tiwari


General Physician, Mumbai

18 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. Anil R. Tiwari BAMS General Physician, Mumbai
18 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Anil R. Tiwari
Dr. Anil R. Tiwari is one of the best General Physicians in Sion, Mumbai. He has been a practicing General Physician for 18 years. He studied and completed BAMS . You can meet Dr. Anil R. Tiwari personally at Manohar Clinic in Sion, Mumbai. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Anil R. Tiwari on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BAMS - Yerala Medical Trust Research Centres Dental College Hospital, - 1999
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Manohar Clinic

# 8/33, Social Nagar, M.G. Road, Sion, Dharavi, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Anil R. Tiwari

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My mother is diabetic and her blood sugar is fluctuating either its too low or too high.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hi, I am a registered dietitian, certified diabetes educator and a doctor (general physician) who will help you in your diabetes problem. Do let me know your hba1c value? also you need to provide me your daily food intake details. There are many lifestyle and dietary guidelines that can be followed: take high fiber prescribed diet which includes soluble fibre like apple, isabgol etc. Get more physical activity by prescription from a registered dietitian eat a balanced diet which includes whole grains and excludes all refined products like maida as prescribed by a registered dietitian, if you're overweight, diabetes prevention may hinge on weight loss. Every pound you lose can improve your health, and you may be surprised by how much. Participants in one large study who lost a modest amount of weight around 7 percent of initial body weight and exercised regularly reduced the risk of developing diabetes by almost 60 percent. I being a registered dietitian and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their diabetes problem. I will also prescribe medicines that will speed up the time to achieve your weight management goals. Do reply back for private consultation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir. I have a abdominal pain from last one month. When ever I eat any thing the pain come. So please tell me what t do.

Homeopath, Kolkata
Dear think you have any gastric problem. Please do an endoscopy and an usg upper abdomen, and come up with report for further suggestion.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If my stomach does not get clear what I have to do? What diet I must follow and wats the reason why my stomach feels not empty and always feel heavy.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Maintain proper hygiene, take filtered water only. No smoking, no alcohol if any. Avoid outside spicy and fried food. Walk about 3-5 kms daily. There should be gap of 2 hrs after dinner and sleep. Small and frequent meals is of help chew your food properly at time of lunch and dinner. Keep your blood sugar controlled. Raise your bed about 4" from headend side. Get your gastroendoscopy done. Tab nexpro-l 1 tab empty stomach.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have got a small calculus in my right Kidney about 3.5 cms. Can I ignore it or should I take medication?

M. Sc. Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics, B.Sc-Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Visakhapatnam
If you ignore it will become much more bigger. Immediately consult a health expert. Dietary modifications does play an important role to rectify renal stones... About 80% of all kidney stones are composed of calcium and other minerals, usually a combination of calcium and oxalate. In some cases dietary adjustments help to prevent the recurrence of these types of stones. Increase fluid intake: This is the most important preventive measure for all patients who develop kidney stones. It hinders the formation of stones by diluting the urine. The biggest portion of calcium in the diet comes from milk and foods made from large amounts of milk, such as cheeses and yogurt, dark greeny vegetables. Too much may cause calcium stones. Sugar, sodium, and animal protein: It has been found that too much of these may also aggravate the development of calcium or calcium oxalate stones. A diet high in animal protein affects certain minerals in the urine that may promote the formation of kidney stones. Insoluble fiber also speeds up movement of substances through the intestine, so there will be less time for calcium to be absorbed. When vitamin C is used by the body, oxalate is produced. Take personalised expert dietary advice. Thanku.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My bp is very low. Today morning I was not able to see anything. What should I do?

General Physician, Nashik
When dealing with low blood pressure, it is usually suggested to increase your salt and fluid intake. Before increasing your salt consumption, do check with your doctor. Also, cut down on alcoholic beverages and high-carbohydrate foods such as bread, rice, pasta, and potatoes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from lose motion from last night yesterday I eat some chimeri. What should i do to cure?

General Physician, Mumbai
For loosemotions drink ors solution and to stop the frequency of motions take capsule roko and avoid spicy food in your diet and eat only curd rice or khichdi and if necessary we should take prescribed antibiotics.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, Which food should I eat for stay long time in bed while I am having sex, Becoz I am getting problem during the sex I can not stay long time with my partner and sperm ejaculation time is in seconds so help me please?

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Men are advised to follow a sexual exhaustion diet along with homoepathic treatment to increase their stamina on a regular basis, which includes - Foods like fresh fruits, especially strawberries, quince, plums, peaches, mangoes, figs, coconuts, bananas, apples, raspberries, pomegranates, pears, papayas, grapes, dates, cherries and apricots. Vegetables that have an aphrodisiac effect on the body, some of which can include eggplant, cucumbers, celery asparagus, carrots and corn. Other vegetables that are also highly recommended in a diet for sexual erectile dysfunction include garlic, avocadoes, tomato, beans, garlic, onions, parsley, spinach, turnips, soybeans, watercress, peppers and leeks. Nut and seeds, being good sources of protein, help boost sex drive and therefore, pine seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts are all good for sexual health. Apart from following a healthy diet, it is important for people to make certain lifestyle changes too, which can help improve their sexual health. Stress reduction techniques, such as meditation, deep breathing and yoga as also massage therapy are all great for increasing sexual drive and performance. People should make it a point to get an adequate amount of rest, sleep and relaxation, to decrease sexual problems. Leading a sedentary lifestyle is one of the major contributors to sexual problems, in men and women. Hence, getting an adequate amount of exercise each day can be very useful in improving overall health, which also includes sexual health. Consult me for homoepathic treatment without side effects. .recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can my dad eat mango because he loves mango a lot. he have diabetes? Please advise.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
If your dad is having diabetes, then mangoes are out of question. Plus the details given by you also show that he is over weight. Excess weight make sugar control more difficult. Hence he has to follow diet restrictions more meticulously. Very occasionally a single slice of mango may be had nothing more.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My left testicle was paining slightly some 2 years back, then it went off, now again the pain has returned, I am not able to notice any swelling, suggest anything please ?the pain is mild, but Persistent.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. Epididymitis, or inflammation of the testicles, caused by the STI chlamydia. Gangrene, or the death of tissues, as a result of untreated testicular torsion or trauma. A hydrocele, which is characterized by swelling of the scrotum. An inguinal hernia. I suggest you to consult a physician for diagnosis. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from acidity for the last 2 one and I have chest pain whenever, can you suggest what can I do.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Avoid tea/coffee alcohol, smoking spicy food. Life style changes and food habbits can solve your problem easily. Chew your food properly. Avoid outside food. Walk about 3-5 kms daily. There should be gap of 2hrs after dinner and sleep. Small and frequent meals is of help. Keep your blood sugar controlled. Raise your bed about 4" from headend side. Get your gastroendoscopy done. Tab nexpro-l 1 tab empty stomach. Consult doctor.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 year old I have head aches sometimes in Morning what can I do to clear this.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take crocin pain relief one sos, check your BP. Check your eye sight. take rest and good sleep. avoid anxiety and stress. consult if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

While doing potty I noticed some drop of sperm come out of my penis. Suggest me please How I get rid of this?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. Semen seeping through penis after urination or while having sexual thoughts or while with an attractive girl or woman or while waking up in the morning etc is common and it is not a problem at all. This is a natural body procedure whereby your body tries to evacuate the stored semen. Semen is produced within your body whenever you are sexually (even slightly) excited and is stored within your body. Now this stored semen is a waste product that your body wants to throw out. This is a natural process and you don't have any control over it. I also assure you that this is never unhealthy. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from severe headache and eye pain whenever wore turban. I also had dark circles around eyes.

Graduate of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (GAMS)
Ayurveda, Delhi
He should not wear turban so tight. We have packages for Headache and Dark Circles. He should stop taking caffeinated and outside foods. Take care of gas and constipation. Get his eyes checked. Take 3 litres normal / hot water. Plenty of salads, watermelon. You can also use watermelon peels for dark circles.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am 18 years old (male) I am mostly suffered from cold, I think its allergy. Please advise.

General Physician, Gurgaon
If symptoms are sneezing, running nose, blocked nose 1. Take proper rest/ lot of fluids 2. Take proper home made diet. 3. Steam inhalation carefully by steam inhaler twice a day for 2-3 days frequent/ continuous cough cold may be because of many reasons like: 1. Any ENT problem like DNS polyp sinusitis 2. Low immunity 3. Allergic condition so you need to consult ENT doctor for proper examination and further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from type2 diabetes for 20 years. I am now 64 years. I have diadetic neuropathy on both my lower legs. I fear numbness creeping on my hands , palms and fingers, VCan you please give me a way to reverse these? It bothers me a lot because I am a freelance writer Much Grateful in advance.

Endocrinologist, Srinagar
Take eparlistat 150mg daily for 3 months and cocktail of mecobalamine,alfalipoic acid,folic acid and vit.D3 lifelong.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got fungal infection approx 30 years ag. Through a nail in my footwear worn on a rainy day. Since then each year in rainy season it reoccurs, no matter how careful I am. Itch starts and all over fungal infection reappears and remains till winters. How can I get rid of it.

Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine, MBBS
Cosmetic Physician, Delhi
Hi lybrate-user, There are medications available for fungal infections which I can prescribe you. I would be happy to help you. Please consult me privately so that I can understand your problem in detail and help you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/Ma'am 5 days before I had sex with my girlfriend at the anus side and I was ejaculated on her anus. So is there any chances of pregnancy or not because she is now telling that she is having vomiting and bleeding in her vagina.

MBBS, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Chances of pregnancy after unprotected sex is always there. However in your case chances are limited. Kindly get a urine pregnancy test to confirm if she is pregnant or not. Consult me online for further help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had unprotected sex month ago. And I did not still get my period this month. My period date is was before 3 days back. What are the signs of getting pregnant? Am I going to be pregnant? How can I avoid pregnancy?

Homeopath, Raebareli
Yes there could be possibility of being pregnant. However you are advised to do preg-test first. Based on the same take any decision
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hie I m from jammu. I want to know what happened when someone whose age is 15 yrs old suffered from jaundice and not able to walk n not even stand. Nothing is digested in his system. But jaundice is under control.

General Physician, Mumbai
If sgpt and sgot levels have come down than we need to reassess the damage that has been done to his intestines and till than make him eat only curd rice or khichdi for few days and drink only boiled water
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed