Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Pichad
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil PichadYour feedback matters!
In ultrasound report it was reported right Ovary measures 6.0x4.0x5. 6 cm with a volume of 73 cc. Is it highly abnormal and how usual this found in India.
I am 25 years old female. I am married for 4 years I missed period by 8 days. And I usual period cycle will be within 28 to 32 days. Today is my 37th day. Will be any chances of pregnancy. But home pregnancy test showed negative which I took today.
Hello doctor,I am pregnant and m having gastric problem occurring very frequently going has given me the PANTOPRAZOLE D tablets and a tonic to improve digestion but still the problem persists. Can you please suggest me the diet plan that I should follow so that the gastric problem will be under control.
Living with a serious disease is not easy. Try these 25 practical tips to help you throughout your treatment.
1. Adopt a fighting spirit.
2. It's okay to discourage false cheerfulness and to share how you're feeling.
3. Seek support from your family and friends.
4. As a member of your health care team, learn about your disease and ask questions.
5. Be an active participant in your treatment and recovery efforts.
6. Make positive changes in your lifestyle that will improve your outcomes, such as quitting smoking, incorporating exercise and getting good nutrition.
7. Find something to laugh about each day. Good humor is healthy for the body and soul.
8. For safety's sake, when not feeling your best, ask for transportation assistance to your medical appointments.
9. Participation in a support group can help you learn from others.
10. Pay attention to how you are feeling and get plenty of rest, good nutrition, and take time for personal care.
11. Find ways to express your feelings by speaking with a mental health provider or a cancer center social worker.
12. Consider complementary therapies, such as massage, aromatherapy, acupuncture, yoga to help relieve stress and other symptoms.
13. Just be yourself and continue to do the things that you already enjoy doing.
14. Continue your current sports activities as much as physically possible.
15. Allow yourself private time apart from your family and friends to do nothing, or something important to you.
16. If you are currently employed, continue to work if physically possible.
17. Practice guided visualization and/or meditation.
18. Nourish yourself spiritually through prayer or guidance from a religious leader.
19. Listen to relaxing music that can bring about serenity.
20. Read uplifting books.
21. If you have a significant person in your life, keep the romance going by selecting romantic movies to watch.
22. Take time for simple pleasures, such as a warm bath, a manicure or pedicure.
23. Keep in mind that your memory function and energy level will fluctuate according to your treatment and medications. Let your caregiver know when you need help.
24. Consider writing down your feelings in a journal.
25. Keep a calendar and or log of activities and appointments to help stay organized.
My wife have c-section delivery and after 1.5 month she has eaten unwanted 72 she experienced bleeding and it is still continue even after 4 days. Bleeding is not decreasing and remaining same in a heavy amount from last 4 days. Dr. has given injection and some medicine tried-n and fibroklot.
I am 20 years old. I was supposed to get my periods by this month 10 or just 2 to 3 days after that, though am getting all the symptoms of arrival of periods from past 1 week my periods has still not fallen til date. And from 1 week continuously a thick white liquid is discharged from my vagina but my periods is not taking place. May I know what exactly would be the reason for it or is it a symptom of being pregnant.
Hi I had sex with my bf and it was too painful we had to stop and I burst out crying, it's normally just about painful at the start, but this time it was just too much, he was really understanding but it just really upset me thinking that I mightn't be able to have sex in the near future as I'm.
I am four weeks pregnant and I feel dizziness and sometimes numbness kind of feeling. Doxinate is not working for me. I feel nauseating the whole day .don't feel lyk eating anything. Suggest me something .pls.
Pregnancy is that phase in a woman’s life where she has to take care of not only herself, but also the bundle of joy growing inside her body. Pregnancy gestation in humans is a total of nine months. These nine months the to-be mother has to be extra careful in all ways possible. At times, some complications may arise during this time. It is not possible to say that these complications can be avoided but at least precautions can be taken to live a healthy life during these nine months.
Here are some tips to follow during your pregnancy period for a healthy delivery.
- Smoking is a strict no-no during pregnancy. Due to mothers who smoke, the baby can be delivered prematurely or have a low birth weight. At times, mothers think that babies with low weight are easier to deliver. But it causes additional complications in the child and the mother after delivery.
- Proper balanced diet should be followed. According to age-old customs, to be mothers are asked to eat for two people. But that is not so. A mother needs a few extra calories which should be consumed through fruits and vegetables and not by eating chocolates or junk food. Also, water intake should be doubled to avoid constipation.
- Alcohol is deemed as poison for the baby growing inside you. Thus, it should be completely avoided by pregnant women.
- Additional vitamin and protein supplements in the form of tonics, capsules or even milk supplements can be consumed. These would give the necessary nutrition the body needs but is unable to get from the balanced diet.
- It is a myth when to-be mothers are asked to rest completely during their gestation period. Adequate rest is compulsory for pregnant mothers but working or exercising is equally important. Thus, to be mothers should keep themselves busy for at least thirty minutes per day with some simple exercises.
- During the early stages of pregnancy exposure to toxic materials like paints, new carpets etc should be avoided. Toxic chemicals may enter the body of the mother and cause severe damage to the growth of the child, particularly the brain.
- Pregnancy, especially for the first time, can be stressful for the women. They should turn to focusing their free time to simple therapies and hobbies in order to reduce their stress.
Thus, these are seven simple steps to have a healthy pregnancy leading to a proper delivery of your newborn baby.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!