Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil NangoliyaYour feedback matters!
Sir my 8 month old baby is not sleeping well Sir total he well slp mor 1 hour and afternoon 1 hour tat too disturb slp oly. I give him food fully and I check he went any urine all but nothing. Simply he keeps getting up. Night also disturb slp. Wat to do. Pls help.
Children with highly involved parents had enhanced social functioning and fewer behaviour problems.
Hi doctor Please tell me what food can breast feeding mother avoid. And can she drink coconut water? She is breast feeding to 14 days old baby so please suggest some food for their health.
Hi, my son is of 2 years and 8 month. Every week he gots cold, cough and fever. I am visiting doctors for the past 2.5 years. And also gets infected regularly in 3/4 months. Please advice me what to do.
Hi my baby boy 9 month old he having acidity, too much, I am giving food suzi halwa, dalia, dahi, lassi, shakes, custard, allu, cerelac, daal, but I don't know how I give daily or weekly, even I need diet chart for 7 days, ND for acidity wat I do help me plss.
My son 1 years 4 months had pus cells in throat and had been prescribed augmentin duo (4 ml twice daily) but got rashes and was given Azee (5 ml once daily) antibiotic. Bimistake I continued both antibiotics 3 doses. Instead of only Azee. Baby had loose stools. Now I have stopped augmentin and rashes have gone. Just wanted to know if any other side effect of two antibiotics would have happened. I am very worried. Please clarify.
Hi doctor .. my baby is 4 months old.. last week we did vaccination for her.. she was normal that time... From yesterday her body is slightly hot .. when we checked the temperature it was normal.. but her head is hot. What to do
Dear Doctor my son is 8 years old he is having fever since last 20 days he has suffered from jaundice in this period but his jaundice is cured but the temperature is not coming down rather it is increasing now it has touched 103.2f we have been giving him fepanil please suggest. Thanks.
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic condition, which primarily affects the lungs and persistence of this condition might lead to severe breathing problems and loss of lung function. If you have inherited two copies of the defective gene from your parents, you are likely to suffer from this disease. Cystic Fibrosis causes a buildup of thick mucus in your lungs and affects other organs such as the kidneys, pancreas and the intestines in your body.
It isn't very uncommon as one out of fifty people in Asia is a carrier of this disease. The disease gets its name from the cysts formed in the pancreas of the sufferer. However, this disease can be detected by testing the quantity of salt present in your sweat. Prenatal testing for Fibrosis is another method to test if your newborn is likely to contract a lung infection.
Complications faced due to cystic fibrosis include:
- Serious sinus infections
- Serious damage in lungs due to inflammation and incessant infection
- Complication in breaking down protein
- Respiratory tract contamination
If you observe one or more of the following symptoms, you might be suffering from Cystic Fibrosis:
- Salty-tasting skin
- Bowel obstruction caused due to meconium ileus (obstruction of the bowels)
- Mucus amiss in your alveoli
- Persistent coughing with phlegm discharge
- Shortness of breath while engaging in a physical task
- Stunted or measly growth despite healthy lifestyle habits
- Infertility in males
If you're suffering from cystic fibrosis, there isn't any particular treatment which is recommended due to the varying degrees of it found in people. However, consultation with a medical practitioner and an individualised treatment plan can help you minimise the risks and lead a better life.
Some therapies you can opt for are:
- Airway clearance: This therapy helps sift the thick layer of mucus around your organs. Some people have also chosen to use the inflatable vest which vibrates around your chest, thereby, thinning and loosening the layer of mucus.
- Inhaled medicines: Another breakthrough in the field of respiratory medicine, this method requires the patient to sniff a liquid consisting of mist, which is inhaled with the aid of a nebuliser. This method is known to be beneficial for opening airways.
- Pancreatic enzyme supplements: Along with multivitamins, these specially designed supplements are known to cater to your pancreas with the much-needed nutrients and they need to be consumed with every meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.