Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anil MalpaniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have delivered on August 4th 2016. On January 28th my mensuration cycle has been restarted after that till date I didn't get my 2nd period. Actually I had faced this problem previously also due to hormonal imbalance & sits in abdomen. At that time my gynic advised me to reduce weight. I came to 49 from 54 which improved my condition. But now due to pregnancy my weight is 56. Now can you tell me is that the same condition which I faced before & cured by reducing weight. please suggest me.
Last month I had periods starting from 12 but bleeding stopped in two days. I had sex on 15 and bleeding started again and lasted for 3 days. This month I didn't get periods and feeling pain in my vagina. What could be the matter? Please help. Is there any chance of pregnancy given we used precaution in form of condom.
Normal time white is discharging. Is there any problem with that. If any possibilities don't get pregnancy. Please respond.
I am 40 year male, married 8 years go. But no child for us. Have tried all treatment but all failed. Now I am trying at siddha medicine, will it be helpful
I m 7 months pregnant. Which type of food should I eat so that my baby can get sufficient breast milk?
If green tea is that much of harmful than why some nutritionists suggests green tea to pregnant ladies. It affects the medications too.
I am 32 years old having 2nd gravida completed 38 Weeks and 2 days. Avg fetal wt is 3.3 kg. HC#32.67 cm. Doctor suggested induced labor. Please suggest. B) is epidural analgesia is good for above condition as I was having too much pain in first delivery 5 years back.
Hello doctor I have a girlfriend who always want to suck my penis foreskins and balls for a fewer minutes. Is sucking my penis by girl is safe for my sex life or not. Because don't leave my penis sucking until I ejaculates in her mouth. Sometime she cut on my penis with teeth in sucking of my smooth penis. How can I leave her from sucking if blowjob is dangerous. Please suggest me is blowjob is safe for my smooth penis or eggs or not? what cause if she suck moretime my penis untill I ejaculate in her mouth. Also suggest me drinking thick semen of my smooth penis by my girlfriend is dangerous for both or not because she always drink my approx 3 times ejaculated semen very fastly and always want more. Is it safe to drinking semens of 3 times ejaculation by her or not? reply to these 4 questions.
Every time I wear condom before sex, it breaks while sex, which causes chances of pregnancy. What should I do to avoid breakage. I have tried all top brands store, manforce, durex. I have also tried wearing 2 at the same time.
My girlfriend is having periods. Shes having severe pain not like the past. Is there any reason or remedy for this?
I had a sex with my girlfriend 25 days before .After sex she has taken tablet bt still she has not got her periods. Kindly help wch tablet to give now.
I am 18 years old girl. Meri problem yeah hai ki 23 -09-2016 ko mene apne boyfriend ke saath sex kia usne pressurely insert kia that penis or ussi din raat ko mere periods aa gye heavy flow ho ra hai blood ka. Or dard bhi bhot hai pehle itna dard ni hota tha periods aane pe. What should I do for this. Kuch big problem toh nhi hai? Please suggest me fast. 20 years female from Greater Noida asked I am 18 years old girl. Meri problem yeah hai ki 23 -09-2016 ko mene apne boyfriend ke saath sex kia usne pressurely insert kia that penis or ussi din raat ko mere periods aa gye heavy flow ho ra hai blood ka. Or dard bhi bhot hai pehle itna dard ni hota tha periods aane pe. Mene vagina ke andr dkha ta skin fati hui ti or PD ki wazah se or dard kar raha hai. Toh kya mai PD ke khatam hone ka wait karu tab shayad dard kaam ho jye or dard and Jo skin fat gayi hai dheere2 sahi ho jaye ya checkup karau? Kuch big problem toh nhi hai? Please suggest me fast.
Hello Dr. This is vidya completed with 17 weeks of pregnancy. Still my weight is not increased. It is 70 from the day first of my pregnancy also I am not feeling to eat what should I eat so that weight will get increased n my weakness will go off.
She is my wife. She is pregnant some 20 days. Her age is just only 18 and my 20 I do not want to be a father in this age I am studying now. What should I do for abortion immediately and what about pills?
In order to spice up their relationship, couples can sometimes consider the option of anal intercourse instead of vaginal intercourse. Some recent studies have suggested that anal sex is actually bad for your health and can also result in severe and life threatening conditions.
Below are a few reasons that will make you aware of the risks of involving in anal sex. They are as follows:
- Fissures or piles: The anal tissues are non-stretchable and thereby an insertion of the penis into your partner’s anus can lead to tearing of the anus which might make your partner prone to anal fissures or piles. Besides, anal sex can cause severe pain while excretion the morning after, as there can be a significant weakening of the anal muscles.
- Increases the chances of anal cancer: If you and your partner frequently engage in anal sex, your partner’s chances of getting anal cancer increases as the act can initiate the transmission of the Human Papillomavirus (the virus responsible for anal cancer).
- Bacterial infection: Anus is a place designed to hold and facilitate the passing of faeces. This makes it a fertile breeding ground and holding area for bacteria. Through insertion, there is a high chance that you can be infected through your partner’s bacteria. Also if vaginal intercourse occurs immediately after anal intercourse, your partner can also get affected by the bacteria that transfer from the anus to the vagina. It can cause UTIs or urinary tract infections at the least and more serious infections as well.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Contrary to popular opinions, having unprotected anal sex can actually increase the chance of getting HIV and other deadly STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). As the anal tissues are extremely fragile, the risk of the transmission of sexually transmitted infections in the bloodstream remains quite high for both the partners involved. Even if you’re using a condom whilst engaging in the act, the chances of getting STD’s looms large as condoms are more prone to breakages during anal sex.
- You can still get pregnant: Engaging in unprotected anal sex does not really mean that you cannot actually get pregnant from it. There is a slight chance of semen leakage from the anus which can seep into the vagina and result in pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a sexologist.