Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Anil MalikYour feedback matters!
I am Suffering from mouth ulcer frequently every month from 6, 7 month why I don't know the reason, I am suffering from constipation also.
Hi Doctor, I am 28 years old. I generally suffer from mouth ulcer (chole) its every after 8-10 days n it gets automatically cured too. Is there something to worry? I am pure veg n also bald head.
I have dental issues. I have been smoking from 8-9 years and initially had oral tobacco too. Had once dental cleaning but post that they have gone more bad in due course of time. Want to know if these is something I can use to make my teeth white and shine. Or any tips to reduce the deposit on them.
Hi doc. I had a root canal for 3 of my front teeth, got them capped. There was a cyst in my gums due to an old injury. Due to which my incisor got dead. It turned black in appearance. The Dr. did rc and injected a solution to limit h cyst so that it does not spread. He has closed the rc nd capped it but the cyst still prevails as seen in x-ray. There was never any sort of pain in that place. please suggest if this wud effect me in future?
When I open my mouth then a cut time of sound appears and a small pain occurs, if I do this 4 times then it happens 4 times, when I eat something any type of hard food like carrot, etc. It happens more, this has happened to me before 4 months.
I am 18years old and have a problem ith my teeth. I have regularly brush 2times in a day. Bt my teeth has a hole nd lot of pain what should I do for this?
Hi I want white shiny teeth but my teeth are yellow in colour. Please suggest me how to get white shiny teeth.
Sir me 7 years se tobaco kha raha hu aur mera mouth ab 1 finger bhi open nahi ho raha hai aur me kuch khana bhi nahi kha pata hu sir please mera mouth open karne me help kijiye per sir 100% result mile aesi medicine bataye please sir help me iske liye me kuch bhi karneko ready hu.
I am facing teeth prblm from last 4 days .there is a prblm of muscles whch came uppr sde of new nw teeth due to which it crete prblm during ate ?
My teeth are quite yellow I wanna overcome the problem plzz suggest I brush my teeth daily except in my childhood i've tried many toothpastes and मंजन but nothing is working.
I am suffering from recurring mouth ulcer. Doctor told me to take beplex forte tablet. Then also mouth ulcer come back. What should I do.
Hello, my mom is planning to get her damaged or decayed tooth extracted. So is there any need for her to take pain killers or antibiotics before extraction. She complains about pain. Previous doctor used to give us tablets before extraction, now we met another dentist, he dint give us any tablets and asked her to have heavy lunch before extraction. thank you.
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.