Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil MaliYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain in my back side of neck and shoulder. Now from last five days I felt that there is pain in my joints of knee and ankles. And apart from that I feel that there is rise in temperature in my body i.e. Feel like having fever inside my body and having pain in my body. And my body is sweating more due to having fever in body and it sweats more when the body temperature comes down. Can you please suggest me for treatment of the problem ? And one thing I forgot to note that it has started due to staying in office for a long time with lower room temperature (20°c) with ac climate for last two months.
Sir I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. My RA factor is 252. My anti ccp is 150. I have take medication of homeopathy from last 1 year. My health is now better. And my pain is almost gone. My medication is rhustox 30, kalmia 6, thrice a day alternately. And basil 200 once a week. My problem is my right knee on which I have an acl surgery and left elbow this two area's pain is still there. So I ask for cam I use topi mp gel and topi arnica those two area externally with my medication for relief pain?
I am suffering by neck pain from last 7-8 days, please suggest ,feel pain when I rotate my neck right or left.
Hi doctor I have a hand pain problem every day please tell me the treatment for this and what are the causes of it?
What can i do if leg break when I am playing game. And I realize it after two to three hours of this?
Hi Is there a remedy for pain in shoulder and knees? my wife aged 55. She took treatment from ortho for painful shoulder. No cure. Now she has pain in one knee. Sometimes the pain radiates upto thigh joint. She uses electric heat/vibrator to reduce the pain whenever she feels more pain. Please suggest natural treatment
I am 29 years old I am suffering to lower and upper back pain since 1 year I took pain killer I took muscle relax medicine but not improve .I take x rey but not seen problems in my back side upper and lower .I check also uric acid but result is good .what can I do sir I am very worry in this mater.
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.
Plantar fasciitis or foot arch pain is the most widely recognised form of foot ache. The plantar fascia is a belt of the tissue (tendon) that connects your heel to your toes. It supports your foot arch. If you strain your plantar belt, it gets weak, swollen, and inflamed. At that point, your heel or the base of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is very common in moderately aged individuals. It also affects young individuals who are on their feet a great deal, like athletes or sportspersons. It can happen in one foot or both feet. Straining the tendon or ligament that supports your arch causes plantar fasciitis. Repeated strain can bring about small tears in the tendon. These can lead to pain and swelling.
- No single treatment works best for those suffering from plantar fasciitis. However, there are numerous things you can do to help your foot to improve from this condition. These are as follows:
- Try to give your feet a lot of rest. Decrease the type of exercises that can make your foot hurt. Do whatever it takes not to walk or keep running on hard surfaces.
- Avoid wearing heels if that is what might be causing the pain. Try to wear shoes with soft soles.
- To diminish the pain and swelling, try applying ice on your arch or even heels, in case the pain is caused because of the arch. On the other hand, take an over-the-counter (OTC) pain reliever like ibuprofen, (for example, Advil or Motrin) or naproxen, (for example, Aleve).
- Do toe stretches, calf stretches and towel extends a few times a day, particularly when you first get up in the morning. (For towel stretches, you pull on both the ends of a towel that you put under the bundle of your foot.) Before doing so, roll the towel into the shape of a band.
- Get another pair of shoes. Pick shoes with great curve bolster and a padded sole. On the other hand you can also use heel mugs or shoe inserts (orthotics). Utilize them in both shoes, regardless of the possibility that only one foot hurts.
In case that these medications do not help, your doctor may suggest splints or supports that you can wear during the evening. He or she may also suggest certain shots of medicine, (for example, a steroid) in your heel, or different medicines. Most people will not require surgery. Specialists just propose it for individuals who still have pain even after taking different medicines for six to twelve months.
Plantar fasciitis frequently happens as a result of injuries that have happened after some time. With treatment, you will face less pain within a couple of weeks. However, it may take time for the pain to leave totally. It might take a couple of months to a year. Continue with your treatment. In case that you do not, you may have chronic pain when you stand or walk. The sooner you begin treatment, the sooner your feet feel relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.