Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar PanditYour feedback matters!
I am Sabir 18 years old I am 5.5 feet tall but I didn't grow since 3 years is there any chance to grow up to 2 to 3 inches.
I have high triglycerides about 394 and cholesterol at 158 fasting sugar 111 also TSH 12 Could you advise is there anything alarming and how to control these.
I have been diagnosed with dysentery 4 months back, went through medications, I used to had frequent urge to defecate 10-12 times a day with mouscous and blood and mild to harsh stomach cramping, the disease last for about two months bt now it has been reduced to 2-3 times a day with no mucus and no blood and no to mild stomach ache sometimes, but my bowel habit have been changed drastically after the disease, earlier I used to had urge to defecate 1 time a day, maximum of 2 times occasionally. Moreover a feeling of incomplete defecation is always there now, feels like something is still inside, passing of gas has become frequent, and mucus present in feces occasionally. Please prescribe me with some medicine to prevent this chronic form of dysentery, I am student of 12standard and I have a career to make bt this condition had made me depressed out of life.
I am planning to go for wires in my teeth as I have little gaps in between my teeth and am also wanting to have a great smile. I am confused as from where should I get it done. The metal wire (silver one) costs rs. 6000 in vydehi dental college whereas the same item costs rs 18000 at a local dental clinic in whitefield. How would I know from where to get it done?
I am male of 28 year. But my wait is 45 kg. I want to gain my wait. So please tell me how do gain my wait.
My age is 30+ and weight is 60 I am having pcos. I am not loosing weight but I am loosing inches. Is it good for pcos.
Hello doctor iam suffering from severe stomach pain from past three days I have consulted the doctor near by us but there was no result so please suggest me what to do too feel free from these pain.
Garlic can be used for more than simple flavouring your food. Garlic has a number of health benefits and is used to treat conditions like high blood pressure, cholesterol, heart disease and even acne. The large amount of allicin and sulphur compounds in garlic give it anti fungal and anti aging properties. This promotes healthy skin and lustrous hair.
Let's take a look at how garlic can treat common skin problems.
- Acne: The anti fungal properties of garlic can help remove stubborn pimples. Garlic can be used in a number of ways to treat acne. The easiest is to press a piece of freshly cut raw garlic onto the affected area. Let is release some of its juices onto the skin. Wash off after 5 minutes to see a visible reduction in inflammation.
- Acne scars: Along with treating acne, garlic can also be used to reduce acne scars by enhancing blood circulation that helps regenerate new skin cells. The sulphur, zinc, calcium and vitamin E in garlic also help in the removal of dead skin cells and smooth skin tissue formation.
- Blackhead removal: A paste of crushed garlic, tea tree oil, honey, oatmeal and lime juice can be used as an ex-foliating pack to remove blackheads and whiteheads. Use this mask thrice a week to get the best results.
- Anti aging: Antioxidants in garlic reduce the amount of free radicals in the skin to keep it looking youthful. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen to maintain the firmness of skin and avoid wrinkles. Garlic is also rich in poly phenols that protect the skin from environmental damage. A garlic and tomato mask can also help unclog skin and minimize pores.
- Stretch marks: Allicin and sulphur present in garlic increase the elasticity of the skin and thus prevent stretch marks from occurring. If you already have stretch marks, a warm garlic oil massage can help reduce the stretch marks.
As with any other form of treatment, garlic should be used carefully. Here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Dilute garlic juice with rose water or water to prevent burning and stinging.
- Do not leave garlic for too long on the skin as it can cause blisters.
- Fresh garlic has more anti oxidants than preserved garlic.
- Garlic also has blood thinning properties and hence should be avoided by pregnant women. Learn more about Healthy Pregnancy.
- Do a patch test before applying garlic on your face to test your skin for sensitivity towards garlic.
When I and my partner get intimate, I usually get and ejection within few seconds as I start doing the actions. I usually get excite and sometimes in anxiety I leave too early, and I don't enjoy that. So please consult me necessary steps so that I can prevent this and last longer with my partner.
Her breast produces liquid white discharge during love-making sessions, when pressed with even little pressure. Only the left breast. Is it anything to be concerned about?
I am 26 years old. The hair on my scalp has started turning white. What is the course of treatment available and change in lifestyle required?
Mouthwashes have become a fad nowadays – some simply rinse their mouth with a mouthwash instead of brushing their teeth, the reason being lack of time. While mouthwashes are effective up to a certain extent, the question is can they replace your brush and tooth paste?
Why is Mouthwash Used?
Mouth washes are used for multiple reasons; to prevent tooth decay, freshen your breath and to minimize plaque. It is also known to reduce gingivitis (gum disease) and plaque that harden on your teeth.
In order to understand the efficacy of mouth wash better, you need to know about the ingredients it is made up of. The basic ingredients are cleansing agents, water, alcohol and flavor causing substances. Certain active ingredients are also added to mouth wash which usually vary from product to product. Some of them are:
Fluoride which prevents decay of the tooth by making it more resistant.
Antimicrobials which reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth that lead to plaque formation in the teeth.
Salts, that have astringent properties, act as deodorizers to prevent bad breath.
Substances that reduce bad breath causing compounds.
Advantages of using a Mouthwash are:
Helps in preventing gum disease: Inflammation of the gums and teeth can occur when plaque causing bacteria are present on the teeth. Mouthwashes that contain antibacterial agents help in reducing these bacteria.
Reduces cavity: Mouthwashes that contain fluoride help in reducing cavities that affect your teeth. Cavities are holes in your teeth which form when bacteria in the teeth cause plaque.
Provides relief from canker sores: Mouth wash provides relief from canker sores by reducing the amount of bacteria present on the affected area.
Prevents pregnancy complications: Certain gum diseases release harmful bacteria in the bloodstream that can stimulate early contractions. Using mouth washes provides safeguard against these bacteria, thus, in turn, protecting your baby.
Disadvantages of a Mouthwash:
May irritate canker sores: Mouthwashes which contain alcohol in high concentrations can irritate canker sores in the mouth.
A risk factor for oral cancer: Certain mouthwashes may contain ingredients which increase the risks of oral cancer. It is therefore important for you to check the ingredients before using it.
Given that the benefits outweigh the cons, using mouthwash is good for you. You should not substitute brushing or flossing with using a mouthwash, though. Rather, it should complement them. If the mouth wash contains alcohol in decent amounts, then you are good to go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.