Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar PanditYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old male and I think I am suffered from mental disease name Social Phobia in very extreme stage, Some people say face the difficulties to prevent from this problem. But I cannot face it, Leads to problem in my Personal, Financial and Social Life, So What should I do?
I would like to know which type of mattress (for e.g coir, foam, spring) is best for health? What should be the optimum size of mattress?
1. Protect your skin from the sun: use sun screen and wear protective clothing. Cover your skin with full sleeved shirt and before going outside you can use rose water on your skin. You can use seek shades when sun rays are strong.
2. Don't smoke: smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles. Smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin, which decreases blood flow. So please don't smoke.
3. Treat your skin gently: don't wash your self with very warm water. Only use luke warm water and. Also limit bath time.
4. Avoid strong soaps
5. Moisturize your skin: Apply turmuric, curd, lemon paste twice in week and. You can apply. Curd daily before 10 mins bath. You can do steaming to your face sometimes and main thing is that you should always remove makeup wash your face before go to sleep.
6. Eat healthy diet: a healthy diet can help you look and feel your best. Eat plenty of fruits, veggies, water, proteins.
7. Manage stress: uncontrolled stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. For better skin you should avoid stress.
8. Exercise daily: if you exercise. Daily then toxins of your body will come out with sweat and you can do yoga and it will helps your skin to look better and younger
Every thing is possible. So believe yourself.
Vulvodynia refers to a condition, in which you have chronic pain near your vaginal opening. This area is known as the vulva. Vulvodynia is an extremely painful condition, which also causes a lot of irritation and burning in the vulva. There is no known cause of vulvodynia and it has been said that vulvodynia can go on for months or even years. It is such a painful condition that having sex or even sitting down for extended periods will be troublesome for you.
Here is everything you need to know about Vulvodynia.
There is only one symptom of vulvodynia and that is when there is pain in your genital area. However, the type of pain you experience may be characterized by burning, stinging or itching among other sensations.
The cause of vulvodynia is not yet known. However, there are certain factors, which increase the risk of contracting vulvodynia. Here are the factors.
- Injury or irritation to the nerves around the vulva.
- Vaginal infections
- Sensitive skin
- Changes in hormone levels
Vulvodynia itself cannot be cured, only the symptoms of vulvodynia can be relieved. Relieving symptoms is not a very quick process either as it takes weeks and sometimes even months for the symptoms to
improve. Some of the treatments which can be used to treat vulvodynia include.
- Medicines: Certain medicines relieve the symptoms, which vulvodynia causes. These medicines include steroids and anticonvulsants so that your pain will be reduced. Antihistamines are known to reduce itching.
- Surgery: When vulvodynia is localized to a particular area, surgery can be used to remove the skin and tissue of the area which has been affected by vulvodynia.
- Anesthetics: Local anesthetics can be given so that your pain is reduced for a short while. A good time to apply local anesthetics would be 30 minutes before having sexual intercourse. This is because most local anesthetics used to treat vulvodynia come in the form of ointments. If your partner comes in contact with this ointment, then he will also be feeling numb.
- Pelvic floor therapy: Many times, vulvodynia is caused by the tension in the muscles of the pelvic floor. Exercises to relieve those muscles often ease the pain caused by vulvodynia.
Related Tip: "Causes and Symptoms of Vulvodynia"