Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KaradkarYour feedback matters!
I had a sore throat and could feel some swelling on the right side of my face since yesterday so I had it today morning and afternoon. In the evening, I felt a fever coming on and I was very tired so I took some paracetamol as soon as I could and slept. I woke up after two hours in sweat and feeling a little better. Does this mean that the fever is broken? Should I take paracetamol again? Will I be better soon? I've had what I think is tonsillitis before but I usually don't get fever.
I am not able to breath clearly from my one side of nose, after consulting an ENT specialists he said I have to go into a surgery. Is there any way I can do this by medication only?
I am 24 years Male I am feel slight pain in throat right side and daily body heat feel like fever and Stomach burning after eat various places, last 11/2 month I am working in night shift I am neglected morning and afternoon food after go to office I use to drink Tea I am doing dinner in night 12 am, can you tell me what is my exact problem.
Seasonal allergy causes some symptoms sinusitis rashes sneeze during rainy season what should I do to get rid of it.
Suffering from fever since three weeks taken antibiotics amoxicillin potassium clavulanate had relief to some extent but fever is persisting and there is pain in the throat. Also consuming tea causes dizziness and unconsciousness please advice.
Dear Sir, My both ear screen has low hole inside. In right side ear, not able to hear. In left side ear, also some hearing problem, like thin sound go in ear. I want to get cure from this disease. I was gone to Doctor, he said only operation is solution. I want to know from you is there any solution. If not, then how many time it will take cure completely if operation done. And is there any tear outside on ear and may it change the shape of ear? Thanks.
Iam suffering from throat pain. It is mainly coming at night and also I have cough. So please tell me a suggestion.
Hello , after analyze I found I have swelling in my right ear and that block my ear and it's paining too. Please suggest me.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.