Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KanvindeYour feedback matters!
Helo sir, Mere center mai uper side masoode fool rhe h jisse bolne m problem ho thi h kya kru jisse ye theek ho jaye but in mai se bleeding nhi ho rhi please help me sir!
In my gums there is swelling at last corners. It seems my wisdom tooth is coming. It is paining too much. What to do?
Sir I use daily brush but some time blood get from my teeth. Can you suggest me what should I do to reduce this?
Dental care is a part of human health which is often overlooked by a majority of the population. Teeth form a very important part of our body and not just for cosmetic reasons but for utilitarian reasons as well. It is important to maintain the health of our teeth at all times.
What is Tooth Enamel?
Tooth enamel is the tough outer covering of any teeth that is visible outside the gums. This is the layer which protects the nerve endings and is one of the strongest materials in the human body. This part of your teeth is especially susceptible to stress. While we eat, drink, chew, this is the layer that most exposed to damage and if eroded can cause permanent damage as well. Tooth enamel decay is mostly caused by a diet high in starches and sugar, excessive consumption of soft drinks, and excessive alcohol consumption, to name a few.
How can you keep your tooth enamel healthy and strong?
You can restore the health of your tooth enamel by implementing the following habits:
- Changing to a healthy diet - Changing to a low sugar diet will definitely improve the health of your enamel besides providing fewer chemicals, which are mainly responsible for tooth enamel decay.
- Using straws while consuming highly acidic drinks such a fruit juices - Straws are a great way to have highly acidic drinks like fruit juices without bothering your teeth and thus keeping enamel protected.
- Keeping the body hydrated - It is also important to keep the body hydrated to allow the formation of saliva properly. People with dry mouth often suffer from issues related to the tooth enamel and the best way to prevent it from happening this is by drinking plenty of water.
- Using a fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash - Using mouthwashes and toothpaste containing fluoride helps in building up tooth enamel as well helps in keeping teeth healthy.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth
Dear sir I have stomach problem. My H. Pylori test was positive nearly a year. every time my test was positive not negative. Both IgG/IgM positive. That's why I have another problem (Bad Breath). What can I do? Any treatment?
While eating anything there is voice coming out of my mouth just like a tick tick. Sometimes it doesn't happen but most of the time it happens. So tell me the sol of this.
Sir I have very big issue with my bad breath I think I'm suffering from pairia sir please suggest me what should I do.
I will brush my teeth very well but some bad smell coming wen I am talking can you teach me how to brush.
My name is sudhir kumar. I am 22 years old I have a problem of sensitivity in my teeth. Which is the best medicine & toothpaste for that to cure them.
I am having mouth ulcers frequently and are painful at times and irritating other times. I am taking lactobasil plus sachets and becasul plus. But results are not coming Pls advise.
I am a man 33 years of age. I keep getting a lot of decays in my teeth. Although I have got a 6 of them filled a couple of years back new decays have developed. I'd also like to add that I brush my teeth properly thrice a day. I have started experiencing sensitivity in two of my cavities now for which my dentist suggested I get root canal treatment done. I do not want to go through the pain of all that. I want an end to these problems and would like to know if I have an alternate to RCT. Be it in Ayurveda or homeopathy.
I am 26 year old and some of my teeth are not in same level they are forward. Is it possible to straighting of teeth at this age?
I am 35 year old lady my teeth gets sensational problems when I eat when I drink too much pain please help me?
Everyday, blood comes out of my gums, when I spit, all blood comes out, what to do, how to control it.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.