Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnilYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 29. Had unprotected sex plenty of times with my husband. I have not gotten my period over 2 and half months or so. I have taken pregnancy tests and they came out negative. I don't know whats happening. Now a days i am getting blood in urine
Wear proper footwear which should not be too tight or loose to have proper gait mechanism and to avoid injuries to the structurally related.
My wife 25 yes. Old missed her periods from two months. Strip test negative and we have a baby 8 months old. What should we do?
Yesterday while cuming from party. I was being forced to have intercourse. I do not remember who all were those. Just I want to be safe. And avoid unwanted pregnancy etc or else I will be in problem. Please help me. I am 19 years old.
Hi Doctor We are a newly married couple trying for a baby for almost 3 months. We have not got any positive results so far. We have couple of questions 1. Whenever we have sex my sperm comes out from her. Is this normal or are we doing it wrongly? 2. Do we need to go for checkup? If yes what kind of it? Thanks Balaji.
I have periods problem. It was always irregular like 2 months once. Others says that my hemoglobin level was low n low bp thats y you r having dia problem and preferred dexorange tonic. But it does not made any affect. Please help. Does dis cause any problem in conceiving.
If 2 boys have sex without any protection, randomly, may be one of them had sex many times before. Is der ani chances toa have ani STD to the second one?
My age is 22 years I had sex on september 7 mrng 9 am and took contraceptive pil on 8th mrng so it was unprotected sex and actually my periods date is 8th of spetmbwr expected date but I did not get are there any chances I get percent if o had sex one day before expected date and how many pills should I take.
Exercising outdoors is fun and refreshing in its own way. An early morning jog or doing pull ups on the goal post are fun ways of working out. Summers are usually the best time to take your workouts outside, as it decreases stress levels and revitalizes your body. It is also a good method to increase vitamin D levels in the body as the body is exposed to the sun.
In spite of this, there are some disadvantages of taking your workout outside. Let's focus on them:
1.Chances of accidents go up
It is very common to see people jogging on the road with their headphones plugged in. Incidents of joggers being hit by cars are fairly common, due to the fact that they are unable to hear the honking of a car or may change course along the road without realizing a vehicle is nearby.
2.Too much exposure to the sun
Long distance runners are mostly affected as they log plenty of miles. This can lead to ultraviolet ray exposure which increases the risk of skin cancer. It can also lead to sunburns and tanning of the skin. It is also known to suppress immune system and increase the risk of various infectious diseases.
Working outdoors increases your chances of injuries. Running on hard surfaces tends to cause damage your calf, hamstrings and thighs. It can put more stress on your knee, calf and cause various problems such as runner's knee and shin splints.
4.Difficult to find Help
If you suffer from a serious injury while exercising outside, then it may be difficult to find help. If you injure a joint and are unable to walk, then it may be a problem in getting you proper treatment. This delay in treatment may cause the injury to aggravate.
I am pregnant. My 4th month is running. I am eager to do sex now. As I hav not done from last 3 nd half month. So is it safe to do.
Dear Dr, I'm 32 years old female. I completed my 3 months pregnancy in 2nd of March. But still mere weakness and vomiting Mai koi improvement nahi aaya hai. Mera 5 kg weight loss Hua hai in months Mai. Please advice me ki koi problem toh nahi hai baby ke growth mai. Mujhe bhook bhi nahi lagti hai. Please help me.
What to do a 19 or 20 year girl to be fit and fine And what should be her proper weight.Please tell.
insertion of IUCD in my wife five days ago. From the first day antibiotic starts, but excess lekoria leaks from vagina uptill now, if during leakage of lecoria we can intercross without any infection, or we should avoid uptill it clear.
What is the cure for infertility? What is the main causes of infertility in women and how best can a person overcome infertility.
After dilevery my wife have her perioad after 3 month. But after that thier period not start. That condition have any problem or this is normal.
Me and my gf had sex yesterday evening and she took I pill today afternoon. Any possible for pregnancy. We used condom but it was broken. That's the reason she took I pill and she pass urine and wash vagina. Please answer me.
Fatigue is a common complaint amongst middle aged people. It is mostly seen in people who have refrained from physical activity or working out for long. This being said, there are a host of other diseases where fatigue acts as the most prominent symptom. Some major diseases where fatigue is involved are anemia, heart diseases, thyroid and diabetes. If you are feeling exhausted or worn out even after a good night’s sleep, it is time to consult your doctor. Here are a few tips that can help you in managing fatigue in the early stage:
- Review your existing medication: Get your doctor to check your medication to ensure that the fatigue is not a result of your existing medicine. Doctors often change the medication for any side effects such as this. It is also advised not to take additional medicine to counter fatigue.
- Start moving: Studies show that physical activity greatly boosts the level of energy in an individual. Daily exercise not only reduces fatigue but makes the heart and lung function more efficiently. It increases vigor and the overall quality of life. According to a study conducted by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, it was seen that people who are more active have more self-confidence.
- Drink water: Dehydration often causes day time fatigue. It not only impairs the physical performance of an individual but also contribute to lack of alertness and motivation. A good indicator of the body’s hydration is the color of the urine. Ideally it should be yellow, pale or straw colored. Any coloration other than this signifies that the body needs more water.
- Hit the bed early: Lack of sleep is one of the biggest factors of fatigue. A study conducted by the Stanford University in 2004 showed that people with good sleeping habits suffers from less fatigue. An afternoon nap followed by a coffee further reduces fatigue and energizes a person. 8 hours of sleep is considered to be healthy and keeps fatigue at bay.
- Frequent eating: It is observed that people who eat small meals several times a day are less prone to this condition than others who eat twice or thrice a day but eat bigger meals. Frequent eating maintains a steady blood sugar level and helps a person concentrate harder. This being said, it has to be ensured that food is consumed in smaller quantities to refrain from putting on weight.
- Try Yoga: While any kind of exercise is helpful in countering fatigue, yoga is particularly helpful in boosting energy. A British study conducted among young adults showed that those who attended 6 weeks of yoga classes are found to be more energetic and mindful. Yoga should be practiced under strict supervision of an instructor to avoid any possible complications of the body.
We had intercourse on the 5" th day after her Periods stopped. Initially I didn't use any protection but entered her. Later I entered her with protection. We had done urine pregnancy test 2 times nd it showed - ve both the times. Is that 100% reliable. We are worried that she didn't get her Periods even on using deviry. Nd She's suffering from cramps nd vaginal pains. What should we do? please help us.
From medical point of view, soft drinks mean any drink, which contains more than 10% sugar. Oral rehydration solution that is medically recommended for dehydration and marketed as a replacement solution is not a sugary drink as it contains not more than 2–3% sugar. A 200 ml bottle of soft drink, on an average, contains 20 gm of sugar, which amounts to 10%.
Most mithais or the so-called Indian sweets contain more than 10% sugar; an average person consumes 100 gm of sweets per meal.
The traditional halwas such as moong ki daal ka halwa or gajar ka halwa or suji halwa contain 30% sugar. Suji Halwa is made of one cup of ghee, one cup of suji and two cups of sweet syrup and four cups of water. Kalakand is the least sweetened Indian sweet as it contains only 300 gm of sugar in 10kg of milk. Indian traditional Burfi is 3 kg sugar in 10 kg of khoya. Kaaju burfi is 50% sugar, gulab jamun is 40% sugar, rasgulla syrup contains 50% sugar (made of only cow milk and sugar).
The sugar syrup, or chashni as it is called, is 50% sugar. Most soft drinks have 10% sugar.
Most Indian sweets are prepared either in sugar syrup or vanaspati ghee (hydrogenated oils). A sweet cannot be made in artificial sweeteners as artificial sweetener cannot be converted into a sugar syrup or chashni. The sweets prepared in vanaspati ghee are gulab jamun, laddoo, patisa, balushahi, sohan halwa. Sohn halwa contains the maximum hydrogenated oil. Balushahi also contains 60% ghee.
The sweets that are prepared without any ghee are those prepared with sugar syrup; they are rasgulla, ras malai, chum chum etc.
Most salty snacks are made in soyabean oil which is the cheapest oil. Other oils, which can be used are sunflower oil, cottonseed oil. Samosa, kachori are made of maida but they are not cooked in transfat or hydrogenated oils but in soyabean oil.
The hydrogenated oils or vanaspati ghee is only present in items like laddoo, balushahi, besan ka laddoo, patisa etc.