Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnilYour feedback matters!
One of the most dreaded diseases of all times, Cancer has often been presumed to be incurable by a lot of people. Unfortunately Cancer driven deaths have grown in number, significantly over the past few years. Despite the fact that medical science has made substantive progress in the realm of cancer research, the mortality rate continues to be fairly high. Consequently, a lot of people have been seeking alternative therapies. Homeopathy is one such avenue that many would vouch for. The treatment of Cancer can be quite successful with Homeopathy, often in conjunction with allopathic medicine in advanced cases.
In early stages, particularly with breast and prostate, the success rate is close to 80% with compliance by the patient. Homeopaths often approach cancer treatment by combining homeopathic remedies. Certain approaches aim at terminating the tumors while others attempt to heal the eliminative organs of the patient as well their entire constitution. Although there has been a fair number of effective cases, homeopathy still has not emerged as a stand-alone remedy for cancer. Because much of success with homeopathy, however depends on the skill level of homeopath and resources of patient to heal on all levels.
There are two ways of treating any CANCER through Homeopathy treatment -
One is by giving medicine after considering particular symptoms and pathology report, which will give temporary relief. Generally this type prescription is given for treating Acute or Advanced Cancer conditions. Most frequently recommended medicines for cancer are Arsenic Album, Hydrastis, Condurango, Conium, Belladonna, Vinca minor, Taxus baccata etc.
Second is giving the medicine for the entire constitution or personality (Holistic treatment) that means giving the medicine by considering mental, physical, emotional as well as social state of the patient to cure the primary cancers completely. Here, they consider the cause of diseases, modalities of symptoms, Back ground Miasm of the patient etc.
Risks and complications:
Homeopathic remedies are extremely safe and they have no harmful side effects. Homeopathic treatments can prove to be harmful if they are taken up by excluding other necessary therapies or diagnostic tests. To avoid such complications, it is advisable to consult a homeopathic practitioner who can discern between merging symptoms and symptoms related to your healing process.
Rehabilitation of the pelvic floor:
Muscles: rehabilitation was done using the Tanzberger exercises, given by german Physical therapist, renate tanzberger. The Participant was made to sit on a swiss ball (approx. 68-70cm in diameter), with the hip And the knee flexed to 90o and the feet Properly placed on the ground. The Participants were explained in detail about The pfm. The landmarks were explained by Making them sit on a firm surface (chair) And by making them feel for the contraction And relaxation of the gluteal, anal and the Vaginal muscles.
1. Exercise: Rolling the ball Forward: The participant was asked To roll the ball forward towards the Knee without lifting off the feet and Keeping the lumbar spine erect. While rolling, contraction of the Pfm was to be done and while Returning, relaxation.
2. Exercise 2-back to back sitting: The Participant and the therapist sat on The swiss ball back to back. The Participant was asked to pull the ball Towards the knees which do not Move and this activity was restricted Or slowed down by the therapist who Tried to pull the ball in opposite Direction. This brings about the Isometric contraction of the pelvic Floor muscles. The participant was asked to contract the Pelvic floor muscles (50 contractions for Each exercise) while exhaling and relax While inhaling. Treatment was given for 4 Weeks, 3 sessions per week. Each session Continued for about 20-30 minutes Depending upon the fatigue level of each Individual subject with sufficient rest break In between each exercise.
Hi sir recently I got married. When the time ladies periods we can have sex? if we do any problem for her or me? give me right suggestion sir.
Hi I have pcod and high prolactin level. Dr. advised ke to have fertyl50 mg. Can fertyl 50 mg helps me to maintain the level of prolactin.
Children who are exposed to household pesticides have an increased risk of developing certain childhood cancers and 47 percent greater risk of developing childhood leukaemia and are 43 percent more likely to be diagnosed with childhood lymphoma
Herbicide exposure also increased the risk of leukaemia preventive measures should be considered to reduce children's exposure to pesticides at home
Fear is a very crippling feeling , which you might have to go through at various situations of life. You might be scared of heights, darkness, and public speaking, even scared of being lonely. Fear is very difficult to overcome as it can debilitate you and render you useless. Even if you cannot be superhuman, you can at least aim to be someone who can confront his/her fear and render the fear useless. Here are a few tips on how you can confront your fear:
- Breathe: Breathing slowly and deeply actually helps. It calms your nerves and relaxes you. Short and shallow breaths can trigger panic and fear. If you breathe out longer than the time you take to breathe in, your body relaxes immediately. Try it; it actually works the best. Whenever you feel that you are panicking or that you are feeling afraid, take deep breaths. Concentrate on your breathing. Count till 7 when you breathe in and till 11 when you breathe out. You will be surprised to find out how quickly you have calmed down.
- Identify the fear: This is a very important step as you need to figure out why you are scared or afraid. There has to be a specific reason behind every single fear that you have. Try to identify that reason. Delve deep into your memory and try figuring out what exactly evoked the fear. Once you know the reason, you will be able to understand the base of your fear, and you will find it easier to overcome.
- Get ready to be peaceful: If you start feeling anxious, nervous or afraid, breathe in and out. Then think of how you will get positive outcomes from the particular act you are being anxious about. If you have to go into a dark room to get something and you are afraid of darkness, just think how you will be able to get what you desire if only you step into the darkness for a fraction of second. This will help build your confidence and will slowly get you accustomed to moving on with your fear.
- Control what you imagine: If you are afraid of something, whether tangible or not, your imaginations about it will run wild. You might start imagining stuff which are not even real or which might just ingrain your mind and establish the fear on solid ground. Hence it is high time you need to control your imagination. Imagination is a very unique gift if you want to create something beautiful, which will help encourage you. But if you start imagining how a spider will just grow in size and number, and will fly towards you, then you have to put a lid on it.
Being afraid is common. Even the bravest people are afraid. Don't be embarrassed about that. Just face it and try to let go of it.