Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil GharYour feedback matters!
My wife is having problem of low blood pressure so I want solution because she always face problem like nose bleeding, senseless, etc. Please help me.
My uric acid level is 8.2. And my cholesterol has also increased. It is border line high. Please advise.
I am a patient of high cholesterol since last 10 years ,which is the best diet to be healthier with less medication and average fitness routine.
I am 38 years man very recently I am noticing that my weight is going increase and very recently I am feeling a minute pain on my chest for a faster movement so what is my advance steps.
I have high bp and blood sugar. Take medicine for that and they are controlled. But sometimes I feel very nervous when walking alone for my health. If some one with me I feel better that someone is with me. What the reason for that.
I generally sleep up side down and when I wake up I feel pain in my chest and heart area. Please tell me do I need to see a doctor I have stopped sleeping that way what else I should do? Please help me!
From last six seven months I have been closely monitoring my bp at home regularly on digital bp meter and my maximum readings are mostly around 123/75.124/70.128/80.132/80. 135/70.126/70.137/80.142/80. Etc. But whenever I visit my doctors clinic it shows around 160/90. Meanwhile two months before I have done several tests such as diabetes, thyroid,kft, lipid profile, ecg,2d echo, chest ex ray, usg pelvic, and all were perfectly normal and no abnormalities detected in any of these tests. Since then my doctor has prescribed me avacard 5 mg tab. My question is that do I really have high bp because at home on digital monitor it seems to be normal and at my doctors clinic it is around 160/80.160/90. Will I have to take bp medicines through out my life.
I am 45 years old and my triglycerides level is above 400 always but no hypertension, diabetes, or any other complication. Even other lipid profile factors are also normal. My parents do not have any health challenges. I am a moderate eater of vegetarian foods with physical activities. Please advise - what may be the reason and the solution too. Thank you in advance.
I have difficulty in breathing. And why would not I have pain in the chest that I started drinking cigarette.
I want know diet chart for cholesterol my tg is 244 and ldl is 138, is there any Ayurvedic better medicine for lowering the cholesterol and for how long it should be taken.
Mere pet kai Nichale bhag mai kidni said dard hota hai or bhe relationship kai bad Es kai alava Meri chest mai bhe dare rahta hai kyo.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.