Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Anil DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Hi I am have back pain so I can' t doing exercise from 6 months so my weight is gain how can I reduce my weight soon
There's a blood clot in my right shoulder? Being troubled a lot lately and very painful at time's whenever I stretch it or throw something feels like something is stuck in the shoulder. since past 6 months? Can you recommend any gel or exercises to strengthen the shoulder and get rid of the pain.
I am having backpain. Its not getting cured. I tried many medicines. But its not getting cured. Help me please.
I HAVE DEVELOPED SEVERE PAIN IN MY BOTH KNEES,from last Oct 2014 onwards,In touch with HOD of St Stephan hospital Delhi -110006 & HOD of Indian spinal Injury hospitals Vasant Vihar New Delhi , as I got operated by both Drs. for Spinal problem at L4- L5 , for Nerve Decompression on 3rd Jan 2013 & 26th Aug 2013 again at ISI .Had enough medicines prescribed by Drs.Was undergoing already Physio Threrepy by qulalified Dr regaularly thrice a week since June 2014, Adv. Nephrosyn 500 mg twice daily ,without any releif.Dr says Inflamtion of Left Knee, however practically left crippled now - cannot stand for 3-5 minutes, even difficulty in lying on bed , evn slightest movement / change in posture while sitting or lying on bed results into crying as pain becomes unbearable . Even last evening Dr asked to take additionally ULTRACET ,tab twice,till physically examination on Wednesday Now , over & above ths Knee pain , it also severly results in pain in LHS leg ,lower half- below & above knee, near ankle areas, upper back of thigh ,the thin line of thigh adj leg, also pains .Local application of pain killers like Volini ointment / spray - even patches with Hifenec - medicine , gave no relief. I suspect this pain , other then knees to be outcome of Decompression of nerve / side effect / damage ,that took place to me in Sep/ Oct 2012 & was operated in Jan & Aug 2013 . This Pain also appears to be resulting into / causing NUMBNESS , in these areas , Latest Knee X-ray says Normal wear & tear apperanig / taking place. No Panic button pressed by Drs after seeing X-ray s/ clinically - both ways Kindly suggest , some medicine / Exercise / procedure , for relief , if possible pl
Sir. Mere knee mei bhot dard rehta. H. Or hadkal hoti h. Isme. Or jab tez walk karta hun. Toh dil mei ek chubban c hoti h. Esa kyunh hota hai. Iski kya problem ho sakti h. Btaiye sir. Mere sir mei bhi dard rehta hai. Sir kei baaal bhi safed hogye. Mami color nahin karane deti. Mehandi ki bolti h. Ladkiya mujhse baaat nhi krti. Bolti h pehle baal kaale kara kar aao.
I have a pain in my left foot heel because it was cut before four years and it was joined in government hospital and now there is a pain in that heel, please give me advise that what should I do today?
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
1. Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
2. Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
3. Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
4. Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won’t feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
5. Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
6. Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.