Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil ChaudaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. Recently I have chickenpox scar on my face and body but still it is there. I heard about castor oil for skin is it safe?
Oxygen provides a host of benefits to the skin; it brightens, speeds up healing, boosts circulation, reduces stress, and helps eliminate toxins. The treatment is designed for all skin types so everyone can reap the benefits, even pregnant ladies like me. The O2Lift also infuses peptides and high concentrations of enzymatic botanicals into the skin. It leaves you with luminous, refreshed and rejuvenated skin.
The facial itself takes 45 minutes:
Step 1: A Gel to Milk Cleanser is massaged into my skin. It gently cleans the skin, no stinging or drying sensation, it is milky soft. The therapist takes her time working the product in and then removed the cleanser using a warm cloth/sponge
Step 2: An Enzymatic FacialPeel is applied. The gel smell is lovely and is also well massaged into the skin for a few minutes before it liquefied.
Step 3: An Oxygenation Masque is then applied. This is where the magic happens. The product goes on like a gel and then starts to foam. It is the weirdest feeling - like fizz, actually effervescent might be a more appropriate word. This is how it delivers the oxygen into the skin.
Step 4: A StemCell Enhancer is then massaged onto the face and neck. This is a serum loaded with high doses of stem cells, vitamin C and botanicals which penetrate deep into the skin.
Step 5: Prevention+Tinted moisturizer is then applied to the skin.
I have acne problems. Normally in the past they had come up intermittently, but in the last few weeks their frequency have increased suddenly. And they almost all over my face. 1 or 2 of them are in big red size but all others are very small and just appear asradishblack dot on my face, As far as I remember I never had continuous acne of this much quantity in the past. Currently I am applying lemon on my face before I go to sleep. But its not helping much. Please provide a solution to this (medicinal or natural. And any diet tips to control this will also be helpful.
Please suggest me some kojic acid based creams for improving my complexion which I can use life time or some other cream for lifetime. As I stop using creams my skin becomes darker. I want to gain the confidence back so please suggest a good and safe cream for regular and long time use.
My skin became black. Please suggest me some Vitamin E capsules and Skin whitening capsules for clear glowing skin.
What can I do for fair my skin. I have lot of dark spots on my face. What can I do? Please help me for my problem.
Pimples are growing on my face with black heads what should I do to clear it off and make my face look good. Please help.
White marks on my hands and foot fingers and their anytime in a week. Little itching on their area which has white marks. Tell me solution.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.