Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BhonsleYour feedback matters!
I get yeast infection frequently .like once in a month. I apply clotrimazole cream Up (canesten) .den it cures. But this time I got infection again and my inner labia is paining.
In today's hectic and stressful time, where both men and women have their own priorities physical intimacy has taken a back seat. Most men complain that women are sexually passive because they do not initiate sex more often and that makes them question their own sexual viability. In reality, women want sex as much as men do, but it takes a right man and right situations to get her in the mood for it. The sole reason for it is unlike men; women's sexual desire is unpredictable and depends on their level of intimacy with their men.
The following are some of the tips that can help you to set the tone to get her into the right mood:
1. Get her out of her head: The most prominent factors that hinder women from enjoying sex to the fullest is stress and insecurities. The more capable you are to make her feel attractive and comfortable in her own skin, the more she will feel confident around you to open up both emotionally and sexually. Once her insecurities subside, you can get her in mood with ease.
2. Give her genuine compliments: Women are good at differentiating genuine compliments from tasteless ones. Make sure that you compliment her genuinely on her inner beauty rather than her outer appearance. Most of the time women are skeptical of the things that men tell them. It is a defense mechanism of women to protect themselves against manipulative and emotionally unavailable men. The more you express your true feelings for her the more she will feel connected to you and will respond positively to your sexual approach.
3. Prolong the foreplay: The longer you invest your time in foreplay, the easier it will be for you to get her in mood. Pay proper attention to her face, neck, shoulder and lips. Some erotic massage techniques may prove handy in the foreplay. Make sure you make ample of eye contact during the entire process.
4. Be gentle in your caresses: Most women do not prefer rough actions prior to engaging in sexual activities. Women crave soft and sensual touches on their body. Caress your way to her erotic zones with slow and prolonged touches that make her crave for you more. Gentle touches will arouse her and get her in the mood.
5. Pay attention to her like and dislikes: ask her about her sexual likes and dislikes, such intimate confessions are known to arouse her sexually. Use her likes to your advantage. You will be surprised how quickly she will get aroused with your considerate approach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Main aur meri gf na 24 May ko unprotected sex kiya us ka baad ipill bhi consume ki aur phir uska baad daag bhi laga. Phir humna 20 june ko phir sa sex kiya par medicine nahi liye 4july ko aisa laga raha hai ki date aaya rahi par proper nahi ab btao any chance to getting pregnant pls suggest something pls help.
Let’s start with an interesting fact: all types of tea, be it green or black, comes from the same plant, Camellia sinensis. The difference only lies in processing and oxidation. So how can one be better than the other you ask? Let’s find out.
1. Fluoride content
When it comes to fluoride content both green and black teas score high, while milk tea sadly loses out. Green and black teas are good for your teeth and bones, although black tea has higher fluoride... cotinue reading..
If you have concerns about your child’s ability to communicate, have his or her hearing tested even if this was done in the newborn period because the most obvious sign of possible hearing loss is a delay in speech.
Took unwanted 72 later had periods even. Now will my periods continue according to new schedule as delayed by unwanted or it continue as it was going on. It has to happen periods b/w 28- 6 But due to unwanted 72. Happened on 15. Now when will my other period Start?
Trying to baby for past 3 months unable to conceive still. I feel so stress because of work pressure given to me by my laws at home. I Am unable to enjoy my life as I wish with my husband. Because we get argument often because of their parents restriction. I am not happy to stay here. I told to my husband come we can go some other place for few years until I get pregnant then we can come back to native place. But he is not listening to me. Always thinking about family but not thinking about his future. please help me doctor. Our physical life is disturbed because of them.
My gf is having a problem blood comes from vagina when she use toilet and she is not having periods this month.
Hi I'm 38 years old . I wanted to know if these pregnancy testes are accurate enough to know if you're pregnant or norlt on the due date of the period or a few days before that.
I'm 21 weeks 6 days pregnant.in my scanning report seems that my placenta is low lying. What is that means? How is it occur? What is the remedies to prevent bleeding? please help me to know about this. What can I will do for this.
I am a 30 years old female and my problem is my period is not normal I had 2 children's and both are cesarian and I got family planning immediately after second birth. Just now I checked thyroid it is normal. I am fat and my weight is above 100. Kindly suggest me some foods and how do I reduce my fat for my normal period every month thanks.
Recently I had sex with my gf after sex she said to me that her outer vagina is paining very much is their any major problem.
Hello Drs , During my pregnancy, my TSH level was 10.2,out of normal range. I have been taking thyrox 25 start from then. But I tested few days back and sees normal range. Do I need to still continue the tablet ? Or I can stop?
conceive period ke bare me janna chahti Hu. But meri menstrual cycle 28 days fixed nhi rehti. Hamesha 5 to 6 days before mc aajati he. Me conceive krna cahti Hu. Please give me some tips and best time duration for pregnancy conceive is 100% assured. Please reply fast.
I am writing this to you on 13th may 2017. I had a sexual intercourse yesterday with a sex worker in Thailand. But it was a legal centre. Where All preventive measures for STDs are strictly followed. Like the girls Undergo through a medical test after every intercourse and every week there's a blood test. And the girl with whom I had intercourse was looking very healthy And it's sure there was no signs of cuts or blood in either her lips or vagina. I had licked her vagina for 2-3. Mins. Then had completely protected vaginal sex with her using a condom. And even immediately after that I washed my mouth 3 times with colgate plax and washed my lips with the available dettol hand wash. I am very much worried. Will I be the victim of any stage. And just for the information I had taken hepatitis B vaccination few years back. Now the problem is because I don't know what was her past. Or with whom she had intercourse before. And I am sure I did not feel any of her vaginal fluid in or around my mouth after licking the vagina. Please help me! I am scared! Will I be affected?
Tooth decay is treated removing the damaged portion of your tooth and substituting it with ‘fillings’. Fillings can be made up of different materials such as silver amalgam, porcelain, gold or even plastic. Hence these plastic, tooth-colored, glass mixtures that are used to restore decayed teeth are known as composite fillings. Composites are also used for changing the color of or reshaping disfigured teeth.
How are they placed?
The dentist sets the composite in layers employing a specialized UV Laser light to harden each of the layers. After this, the dentist moulds the composite to fit in your tooth. The composite is then polished to prevent premature staining or wearing out of the composite. Good shaping and polishing of the tooth to produces a virtually invisible restoration.
When are composite fillings used?
White fillings can be used for cosmetic options as well.
- Short or spaced out teeth: Composites are able to reshape any deformed teeth or add length to a tooth.
- Cracked or chipped teeth: It can fill in any chips or worn down teeth to appear healthy yet again.
- Smile Makeover: It does not require for healthy tooth structure to be removed unlike a veneer
Preventive dentistry: The molars in the back have deep groves on the sides that food particles can get trapped in causing infection. The composite can be filled in those areas as a preventative.
Advantages of Composites:
- The shade of the composite filling is well suited to match the color of your existing teeth.
- They can chemically bond to your tooth structure, rendering additional support.
- Composite fillings are also used to mend broken or cracked teeth.
- With composite filling, not much of your tooth structure needs to be taken off as compared to amalgam fillings.
Precautions with Tooth coloured fillings
- Composite fillings wear faster as compared to silver fillings should be replaced within 3-7 years.
- Need regular follow up care or maintenance as they are subject to microleakage.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.