Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BhonsleYour feedback matters!
I am 22 yrs old female from Chennai. My height is 151 cm and weight 76 kgs. I have PCOS cysts in both ovaries and taking NORMOZ tablet for it. I want to know whether there is anything to worry about having PCOS. How to get rid of it? I am hypothyroid and taking medication for that and it is in control now. TSH is 4.17. I have kidney stone in right kidney since past two years. I have no pain or symptoms. Urea value is 22 and creatinine is 0.8. But the ultrasound showed that size has slightly increased (5.9 mm) What should I do for it? My cholesterol level is high. The ultrasound I did showed a fatty liver. My cholesterol level is 196 and LDL is 13. LDL to HDL ratio 2.7. Is it a risk factor? Should I take any medication for it? How to bring it to normal level? I have lot of dandruff in my hair. I am using shampoos suggested by my dermatologist but yet have lot of powdery dandruff. What is solution for it? Please answer all my queries above. Thanks.
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
My g.f period started on 18/2/17 at that night we had unprotected sex. Is she will get pregnant .help.
For how many days periods can get delay in next month if bleeding after taking abortion pills starts today.
Hey doctor. How to get rid of leucorrhea problem. Because of this problem I became skinny and my body is ache every time.
Dear sir. please give me the best solution of my question. I had a sex with my wife after the period of her 6 days later. Her period date was April 4. Till now no period has been occurred. But I have used condom at the time of my sex.
Period hua 28 th March Ovulaion date 10th April 9th April & 11th, April sex krne se pregnency possible hain? Ovulaion date se fatilise phase kite din tk hoti Hain?
After science v/s religion, it is technology v/s nature. Of course, advanced technology is a result of science.
Yes, science has truly given us many benefits. But, are these benefits a threat to our survival now?
In the recent two decades, hasn’t everything taken a drastic change?
Transformation has taken place from advanced technology to a totally new standard of living to every one’s priorities.
Earlier kids used to play outdoor games; today they play games on electronic devices. Due to which they miss the best way of exercising, face health problems like headache, hearing aid, slow mental growth etc. and the worst part is that they aren’t privileged enough to experience such fun.
Also, nowadays serials and cartoons that are shown on television are not only violent but also vulgar.
Not everything can be suitable for all the age groups. Watching adult stuff might divert the mind of children in an unexpected direction. They might probably act bossy which might be harmful for people around them.
Now, these electronic gadgets emit rays which could be dangerous for every person out there.
This transformation has actually done the worst thing possible. That is, it has completely taken us away from nature. It has actually ruined the peace of mind a person should actually have.
Why are our grandparents and parents still so fit to do almost everything and why does our generation have a comparatively lazy or laid back attitude?
Isn’t it because of this big time revolution!
Be it the concrete buildings, or the roads, for which so many rocks are being destroyed all of it has simply spoiled what we actually deserve to have.
Lines well said, “Don’t judge a book by its cover”
The brighter it seems, the darker it is.
It’s never too late to value the beauty of what we still have.
Hello doctor. I'm 24 weeks pregnant women. Pls give me tips to have normal delivery. Sometimes my left nipple is paining badly. Still me and husband not yet started having sex. Pls Tel frm when V can start having sex nd position too!
I am 19 years old and newly married on 30 April 2016 and I am in periods today is 2nd day and I want to do sex with husband can I? Will there be any problem related to pregnancy if we do sex? please response n advice?
I am 32 years old. Few month later I had abortion 9 weeks pregnancy After this no bleeding in period.
Turmeric has been extensively used in Indian households for centuries now. It is used in almost every Indian dish. Most Indian recipes are incomplete without a pinch of turmeric. Turmeric is often used on wounds as well. But are we aware of the amazing health benefits that turmeric has? A pinch of turmeric in that we put in our food items has lots of benefits. Here are some benefits of this wonder ingredient:
1. Prevents cancer
Turmeric is useful in preventing cancer. It can destroy cancer cells and prevent the growth of existing cancer cells. It can prevent cancer because of a component it contains, called ‘curcumin’.
Turmeric also has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Curcumin controls inflammation. Therefore, turmeric is great in soothing burns because of its antiseptic properties.
3. Useful in treating arthritis
Anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric are great in treating arthritis. Therefore, consuming turmeric on a regular basis can prove to be good to patients suffering from arthritis.
4. Controls diabetes
Turmeric is also very useful in controlling diabetes. Turmeric helps to control diabetes since it helps in keeping moderate insulin levels. Turmeric is also effective in reducing insulin resistance, which can prevent type-2 diabetes. Turmeric is a diabetes food and diabetes cure.
5. Keeps weight n check:
Turmeric I also very useful in keeping your weight in check. It is one of the spices that aids in weight loss. Therefore, turmeric should be a part of your diet food plan for weight loss. Make turmeric a plan of your diet meal plan if you wish to lose weight. It also improves digestion, reduces gas and burning.
5. Great for skin
Owing to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is great for skin. It is very effective in treating acne. Adding turmeric with some lemon juice or rose water and applying it on face is a great remedy for treating acne.