Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am 17 years old, and yesterday I got pain on right side of my chest, What this pain indicates? Is it a symptom of any disease?
My husband is very thin, a patient of low bp. He has gastric problem too. He has very mych pain on chest regularly. Please tell me what to do?
Hello doctor I am male 23 years old. I was affected with typhoid 10 months ago after that my health related fear started I was having twitchinh tingling tremors and I took blood tests everything was normal nd ct scan normal ecg three times normal after that I went to phycatrist he said anxiety nd suggested medicine for three months nw again I am facing twitching chest pain left shoulder arm neck pain. And I am. Not able do my gym wrks outs feel the pain in chest nd left shoulder twitching is also on the left side. My questions whether I have to consult neurologist? have to take mri? have to take echo? whether twitching alone be a major symptoms of Ms. And Ms. Is my major fear. Please suggest me some solution nd left neck shoulder pain nd neck pain chest pain is it heart attack or heart related problems?
My lab report details. Lipid profile: serum cholesterol- 252 mg/dl: triglycerides - 198 mg/dl: hdl cholesterol - 40 mg/dl: Ldl cholesterol-172 mg/dl: vdl cholesterol- 40. Chl/hdl ratio - 6.3:Ldl/hdl ratio - 4.3. Liver function test: bilirubin total - 1.2 mg/dl: bilirubin direct - .4: bilirubin indirect - .8: SGOT (AST) - 49 IU/L :SGPT (ALT) - 120 IU/L: total protein - 7.7 gm/dl. If any thing problem in my liver. Actually my alcohol consumption is below 1 ltr per month. Please give an advice.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.