Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BallaniYour feedback matters!
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hello doctor, I am 21years old and I have acidity problem so long, and sometimes I felt chest pain also. Is there any solution for this?
Madam Maine biopsy karwaye mere endometrial echo is central 20.6 mm and appears thickened thee. Par mere report normal hai. Usme sections shows moderate number of endometrial gland. Gland show slight tortuosity with subnuclear vacuolation. Stroma is cellular. Early secretory endometrium. Kya muje koi treatment ke jarrorat hai. 20.6 mm hai WO kaise theek hoge. Hindi me samjaye.
I have fatty liver problem as I'm over weight which medicine should I take my heart beat is high and pain in chest.
I am having pain in my left underarm area towards heart and this pain is going towards left shoulder and left neck area. I had various tests like ECG, 2D echo, angiography and all suspects regarding any heart problem were denied and doctor said it is more related to physio, as I am an IT professional being seated all the time on chair and body movement is less. Could you please assist me with some exercises for left underarm and shoulder pain? Thank you!
I'm a 20 years old a college girl. I have notice in few days that is I am forget all things with all little more incident which are all happened few mints ago. Even I have notice also that suddenly I'm hear a little bit sound when I am living alone in my room this time I am fear very loudly. That is why I am suffering in very fast heart beating problem. One month letter my final exam is coming. So please help me to out of two terrible problem. Please help me to told in details. It's suffering me very much.
A panic attack is a sudden surge of overwhelming anxiety and fear. Your heart pounds and you can’t breathe. You may even feel like you’re dying or going crazy. Left untreated, panic attacks can lead to panic disorder and other problems. They may even cause you to withdraw from normal activities. But panic attacks can be cured and the sooner you seek help, the better. With treatment, you can reduce or eliminate the symptoms of panic and regain control of your life.
Signs and symptoms of a panic attack-
Panic attacks often strike when you’re away from home, but they can happen anywhere and at any time. You may have one while you’re in a store shopping, walking down the street, driving in your car, or sitting on the couch at home.
The signs and symptoms of a panic attack develop abruptly and usually reach their peak within 10 minutes. Most panic attacks end within 20 to 30 minutes, and they rarely last more than an hour.
A full-blown panic attack includes a combination of the following signs and symptoms:
Shortness of breath or hyperventilation
Heart palpitations or racing heart
Chest pain or discomfort
Trembling or shaking
Feeling unreal or detached from your surroundings
Nausea or upset stomach
Feeling dizzy, light-headed, or faint
Numbness or tingling sensations
Hot or cold flashes
Fear of dying, losing control, or going crazy