Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BallaniYour feedback matters!
I am 27years old man I have pain in my neck. When I turn my neck pain occur my neck and chest also. I have tested my xray, blood etc. The doctor said no pbm in there reports. What can I do next?
My husband have pain in legs, his B. P. Level sometime remains high. Height - 5'8, weight - 90 kg, non diabetic. Please give me the solution.
Hi .My age is 49 and have hyper tension but in complete control. Non alcoholic, no smoking, health weight and exercise regularly. No cholesterol issues as well. Off late, noticed that my morning erections are not there for the last month or so and even y penis is not hard as before during erection. What could be the reason?
I had calcification on one of hearts valves, which was later operated and one valve replaced. Why does body make excess calcium and can it be controlled? M K Jain
When to drink water? Give me a step by step procedure on how and when to drink water, as I am a stroke patient always worrying of recurrent stroke. Kindly, give me some useful tips, sir.
doctor. I am suffering from acute chest pain. It attacks suddenly and stays fr a couple of minutes. Whats the best thing I can do to deal with it.
My Father is 60 Year old, He is suffering for High Blood pressure for around 7 years, Now we came here and treating him. He has below complaints 1. High Blood Pressure 2. Frequent Urination 3. Pain in lower thai of right side leg We did below Tests:- 1. Complete blood count showing as normal as needed by a Adult 2. FBS is 89 and PPBS is 146 3. Thyroid profile and LIPID profile shows normal 4. URIN FOR MICROAKBUMIN is 15.0mg 5. Ultrasonography of Abdomen and Pelvis report shows normal 6. ECHO report shows normal Below Medication he is taking: Supermet XL 50 OLMY-A Urimax D Consivas ASP Restyl 0.25mg Carpool T The Blood pressure is normal now, But he is still suffering with Frequent Urination as he has to pee in every 30min and Pain still there in Lower thai (after doing hot therapy didn’t get any result) Please Suggest.
After taking meals I feel burning in my chest and some time with pain in heart side so is it normal or I have to check up for that?
My dad suffering from shortness of breathing while talking and normal work. We have done many check up angiography ECG etc. All reports are fine. Now doctor told that he has allergy and treating Allegra and ecosprin. But I don't see much improvement. Should I wait or should go to other check ups?
I have hypothyroidism and high triglycerides. Please give me a diet chart for curbing TSH and high cholesterol. I need a diet chart since morning as I am a banker with very busy schedule with 9 to 9. Request you to help me.
Doc yesterday I will done blood chkup my cholesterol level is 206 coming doc tell me you control this with diet otherwise I will start medicine .can you tell how control and what is normal cholesterol rang is under 200 is gud.
Cholesterol - Cholesterol is a dense, fatty substance that found in every cell of your body. It circulates throughout your bloodstream in little bundles called lipoproteins, interior of its is composed of fat, while proteins forms the exterior walls.
Types of cholesterol -
1) Low density lipoproteins (ldl) - its considered as a bad cholesterol form, it enables cholesterol to create plaque that build up and harden on the walls of blood vessels.
2) High density lipoproteins (hdl) - it is the good cholesterol, because it helps to reduce ldl levels. Hdl helps to transport ldl cholesterol to your liver, which removes it from the body.
3) Triglycerides - another form of fat in your blood that can raise your risk for heart disease.
4) Very low density lipoproteins (vldl) - it is a type of blood fat. It's considered one of the bad forms of cholesterol, because this can clog your arteries and lead to a heart attack.
Causes / risk factors -
* cigarette smoking.
* food that contains highly saturated fat and cholesterol can raise your blood cholesterol levels.
* hereditary / genetic factors.
* lack of exercise / low physical activity.
Normal values of cholesterol in adults -
* total serum cholesterol - 130 - 250 mg/dl
* ldl - 60 - 160 mg/dl
* hdl - 30 -70 mg/dl or
* serum triglycerides - 0 - 170 mg/dl
Prevention and treatment of high cholesterol -
Lifestyle changes -
* exercise - do 30 - 45 minutes a day of moderate cardio. It will help s to lose weight and boosts your hdl levels.
* diet - eat more fibers, eat healthy fats i. E. Nuts, olive oil, avocado all have fats that won't increase your ldl, limit cholesterol intake, i. E. Reduce high saturated fat foods like cheese, whole milk, red meats. Choose fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, low fat or nonfat dairy products, fish, eat low salt diet.
* quit smoking, limit alcohol and caffeine consumption.
* do practice relaxation and breathing exercises.
* garlic - it helps to reduce high cholesterol. In the morning take a small piece of garlic and crush it and take with glass of water. The garlic contains allicin which helps to lower high blood pressure and prevents blood clotting.
* drink 8 - 10 glasses of water, per day.
Homeopathy treatment for high cholesterol - the goal of homeopathy is to lower high cholesterol to desired levels to prevent heart diseases.
1) Allium Sativum - for lowering high cholesterol + made from garlic, s so it helps in eliminating the excess cholesterol from the body by raising vitality of the patient + increased appetite, craving for meat + suffers from acidity symptoms.
2) Calcarea Carbonica - reduces high cholesterol in fat or overweight persons + excessive craving for boiled eggs + sensitiveness to cold air and continuous perspiration on scalp + palpitations also be complained at night or after having meals.
3) Crataegus Oxyacantha - acts as a tonic for heart muscles that have become weakened due to reduced blood supply to heart + dissolve the cholesterol deposits in arteries + difficulty in breathing after even the slightest exertion.