Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil B.DamaYour feedback matters!
Sir, what are main factor of low sperm count? What kind of symbol of this weakness. And how sperm count increases?
For e.g. I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Hi sir, good morning. Sir I have backache since 6 months. And I am using pain relief gel for this backache. Sir please suggest me to decrease this back pain.
I am having severe pain in upper back side gums molars due to the braces. Can I apply astrigum gel in those gums?
I am 56 years old, Female, I am having back pain and sometimes my legs will be paining me for the past one years, I went for scanning. Below is the details of the report Lumbo-Sacral there is straitening of the normal lumbar lordosis presumably due to muscle spasm from pain. Marginal osteophytes are seen on all the demonstrated vertebrae. There is narrowing of L3/4 disk space. There remaining outlined vertebral bodies, disk spaces, pedicle and posterior elements are within normal limits. Conclusion: Lumbar spondylosis.
As I am suffering from ED I am not at all in good in health condition as I have continues fever and in my penis some infection has happened, I left smoking drinking. Should I go for any test sometimes I feel like my life is irritating like that pls suggest me.
I have problem of my sperm leakage. It happens 4 to 5 times in a week. But someday twice in a day. It's pathetic. It's making me weaken. So pls suggest me some tips so that I can get over it. Past 1 to 1.5 years I'm with this problem.
Have a drastic hair fall since last one year. A year before that my crown was full grown with nice silky hair. This is post delivery. I did hair colouring but for 2 years nothing went wrong ,but now I can c lot of hair fall and its thinning too. I have cut it short as it's become very thin. It's almost reduced it by half. Please advice Right now I am not under any medication. But I do apply hair colour as my hair is grey. But since last 4 months I have stopped colouring and using henna for my grey hair.
An arthroscopic surgery was performed in my left knee though I had teared my ACL ligament. It is already 4 months of surgery still I have nt recovered the strength of my quadriceps n hamstring after regular exercise for which I can not able 2 walk properly. I am also in a state of mental depression for this reason. Please guide me how can recover from this 2 spent the rest life in better way.
Hi doctor I'm 17 year old and I have recently joined gym, I want to consult that are there any side effects of fat burner supplement?
Please prefer me any natural home made ways to prevent hair loss The rate of hair loss was high during the last year but it has reduced for now. Even my hair is weak. If I put my hand inside the hair surely 3 to 4 hairs will come out for sure Please help me ASAP.
Keeping your body fit is not only a prerequisite for a healthy life, it is also important for your partner's healthy life. When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person.
This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases:
- Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
- Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
- Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
- Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
- Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV.