Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Angha LaliwalaYour feedback matters!
I am an 30 years old and my husband's age is 32 years I am trying to conceive. I have not regular menstrual cycle after 3 to 6 month one cycle. What am I do Please help me.
My wife is 26 years old and she is suffering from pcos problem. After trying allopathic and homeopathic medicine for one year we could not be able to get child. Now my wife's periods is normal and she stopped the medicine last five months. Please suggest me any treatment so that my wife get pregnant.
Water forms major part of the components in human health for its metabolism
As it drives oxygen in the circulation it helps for the therapeutic properties and hence it is very vital in dehydration of the body for proper balance of body temperature
Mam meri wife pregnent hai or 3 month complete ho chuke hain or starting se hi uske pet mein dard rehta hai or ek bacha pehle hi kharab ho chuka h please koi solution bataye. Or ek doctor ne bola tha iske blood milane k liye rs 2500 ka koi injection lagega.iske bareme kuch bataye?
Hi I want to know about her period too her age is 44 she has a lot of bleeding and pain while in periods and she have regular periods so why does she has so much pain and bleeding.
One year ago I got married now I am trying for family planning what to do and my period is regular but I am little worried.
I had my periods on may 28 and I had sex with my husband on 4 th day of my periods. And after tat too I had. Now for last three days I feel bloating in my stomach. And feel heaviness in my stomach. Is tat will be pregnancy symptoms. Is it possible to feel pregnancy symptoms this much faster.
I have pain in period time I tried some medicine but no relief please suggest me some effective medicines.
I am a 54 year woman. Gaining weight since one year or so. Period stopped since 2011. My thyroid profile t3-2.92, t4-0.86, tsh-3.077as on 11.11. 2014. What is the reason ?
I have sex on 23th and I am late 6 days I test pregnancy test it still negative so I am pregnant or not.
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I have pain in my vagina yesterday I did sex so please it's to paining it's not for the first time but yesterday I think I got hurt inside.
I am 6 month of pregnant. My doctor give me iron tablet (elredin/folinine) but I unable to eat when I eat bomoting what can I do?
Do you know that the future health of your baby is decided before you even conceive? Your preconception health is very important. Planning a baby is a demanding task, but if you plan it well you will have a healthier and easier pregnancy.
These are a few tips which can do wonders
1. Relaxation at Work and Household Backup - Plan out your work schedule. You might need to change your work hours or may be change the job profile. You will also need someone to help you out with the household chores around this time.
2. Finances - Get your finances settled and insurance plan changed accordingly.
3. Lifestyle Modification - Eat healthy. Stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking. Set aside a time for regular exercise if possible. Try to lose that extra flab and stay very active.
5. Take Folic Acid - Take 400 mcg of folic acid tablet daily. It helps prevent birth defects of brain and spine in the baby.
6. Avoid Exposure to - Harmful chemicals, metals and toxic substances at workplace and home. Protect yourself from infections. Stay away from cats.
7. Up-to-Date Vaccination - Make sure your vaccination is complete. Vaccination against rubella and flu are very important. It is also important to maintain a gap of at least one month between your rubella shot and pregnancy planning.
8. Optimize your Medical Condition - If you have Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy or any other medical condition you must take complete advice from the physician. Blood pressure and sugar levels have to be under full control. The type and dose of the drug may need modifications.
9. Check Family History - Ask your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins about any health problems in the family like genetic problems, mental retardation or malformations in babies. This can help your Gynaecologist to determine which problems to look for and how to prevent it.
Sweets are cause of acute dental pain in many people who have existing dental problem. This pain may subside by itself or may prolong giving excessive discomfort.
Tip is for those who have had this type of pain previously,
Please keep distance from sweets or too hot n cold substances to celebrate the festival n get the teeth treated at the earliest.
Eat dentally healthy non sticky food n have safe diwali.
I Am 27 yrs. I had an abortion last yr, later this year I was diagnosed of staphylococcus which I treated twice. Now am married for the past five month I have been trying to have a child but no avail. Pls help my period is 28 days. I need a baby.
Decreased urine volume
Increased excretion of stone-forming components
Inadequate urine drainage, which may lead to stasis
Decrease in urinary citrate levels leading to deposition of calcium
Deficiency of vitamins a or c - these conditions can also lead to the" hyper triad: hyperparathyroidism, hypercalcaemia, and hyperuricosuria.
When a stone causes no symptoms, watchful waiting is a valid option. For symptomatic stones, pain control is usually the first measure, using medications such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or opioids. More severe cases may require surgical intervention. For example, some stones can be shattered into smaller fragments using extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy. Some cases require moreinvasive forms of surgery. Examples of these are cystoscopic procedures such as laser lithotripsy or percutaneous techniques such as percutaneous nephrolithotomy. Sometimes, a tube (ureteral stent) may be placed in the ureter to bypass the obstruction and alleviate the symptoms, as well as to prevent ureteral stricture after ureteroscopic stone removal.
Recurrence of renal stones is common and therefore patients who have had a renal stone should be advised to adapt and adopt several lifestyle measures which will help to prevent or delay recurrence:
Increase fluid intake to maintain urine output at 2-3 litres per day.
Reduce salt intake.
Reduce the amount of meat and animal protein eaten.
Reduce oxalate intake (foods rich in oxalate include chocolate, rhubarb, nuts) and urate-rich foods (eg, offal and certain fish).
Drink regular cranberry juice: increases citrate excretion and reduces oxalate and phosphate excretion.
Maintain calcium intake at normal levels (lowering intake increases excretion of calcium oxalate).
Depending on the composition of the stone, medication to prevent further stone formation is sometimes given - eg, thiazide diuretics (for calcium stones), allopurinol (for uric acid stones) and calcium citrate (for oxalate stones).