Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Angad PatelYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my aunty is 44 year old she got teeth ache back 10 days bi medicine also it dint cure it spread another teeth so dentist told may have diabetes test sugar and come so she had test fbs is 180 please let me know any solution. Whether there is any ayurvedic medicine to cure that please doctor lt me know urgently.
If you’ve ever had a tooth extracted, by accident or by a dentist, then you’ve probably looked into your tooth replacement options, including dental implants.There’s no question that implants are the best long term tooth replacement option, but the cost of the procedure can give some patients sticker shock. Many patients leave the office wondering why something as “simple” as a tooth replacement can cost so much.
What exactly are you paying for when you get an implant First, there’s the implant itself. Dental implants are made of a titanium post that’s screwed into your jaw bone and designed to simulate the form and function of your tooth’s natural roots. Titanium is a strong, lightweight, and long-lasting metal. When you think about something that’s going to be in your mouth for a number of years, strength and durability is key.
The last thing you want is to use a cheap material that won’t last a lifetime and requires replacement.The other part of a dental implant is a porcelain crown that sits on top of the post and resembles your original tooth. Crowns are custom made to fit in with the rest of your teeth. It will match the shape and color of your other teeth so it blends in as seamlessly when you smile.The final dental implant cost that many people overlook is that this is a surgical procedure. Even though it may not be performed in a hospital setting, there is years of training, knowledge, and experience that go into knowing exactly where to place the dental implant.
The dentist must drill into your jaw without hitting any of the major nerves and in a way that ensures that the implant integrates correctly with the jaw bone. This is a carefully planned and precise installation that may patients overlook. An implant that isn’t properly placed can fail to heal with your jaw or, worse case scenario, can result in pain, discomfort, headaches, or even lost feeling in parts of your face.Additional procedures may also be needed in order to install the implant and to make sure it lasts a lifetime.
Some common procedures include extraction of your original tooth and bone grafting.Long-Term Health Risks. Given these costs, it might be tempting to let your missing tooth go and not replace it with a dental implant. Doing this will cost much more over your lifetime.
I took gum surgery 3 years back, now gums will be swelling once in 20 days or 30 days, I want to know why these problems will be coming. Daily 2 times I am brushing my teeth. Earlier some time I am taking one antibiotic tablet due to that will be no problems, But I want to know root clause of the same.
Hi doctor my self ajay jain I am 38 year old man and I have gums problem and pain problem last week what I do.
Excessive intake of starch and sugar oriented foods lead to tooth decay and this dental condition is often associated with other serious symptoms like dental pain, gum swelling and others. Deficiency of a few minerals, especially magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and vitamin-D also causes this kind of dental condition.
If you want to get instant relief from unwanted symptoms, then you should rely on medicines, but normal medicines will not do any good; rather you should take only homeopathic medicines. Innumerable homeopathic medicines have been currently invented by the experienced researchers that can efficiently deal with all kinds of dental troubles or issues.
Main homeopathic medicines used for treating tooth decay: Your smile can be now well preserved and protected in the long run by using different kinds of useful homeopathic medicines. You should use these medicines only after they have been prescribed by the homeopathic practitioner. Some of the most prominent options in this regard are as follows:
- Belladonna: If you are having a severe toothache due to tooth decay and are looking for an instant solution, then nothing can be a better option than this medicine. Apart from removing the dental inflammation, it is also very much helpful in maintaining dental pulp condition. On the other hand, nervous excitability can also be efficiently controlled by taking Belladonna.
- Chamomilla: This is also quite a popular homeopathic medicine, which is prescribed by maximum homeopathic experts for dealing with different kinds of acute dental conditions. Dental sensitiveness can be completely reduced, and necessary warmth can be catered by this medicine so that your ears do not get hurt due to dental pain. This is very much effective, especially during emergency dental conditions when the pains are simply getting unbearable.
- Mercurius: Pulsating toothaches due to broken or decayed tooth can be now controlled only by this medicine. Sometimes, doctors prescribe many other medicines along with this drug in order to handle the dental troubles in a proper manner. Sometimes, painful ulcerations can also be prevented by using the concerned medicine. Now, night-time dental emergencies can be well-treated with this remedy.
- Arnica: This is one of the commonest recedes and this homeopathic medicine is now available in almost every house so that any kind of dental troubles, especially severe pains due to tooth decay can be prevented. In fact, this is the safest option of all.
Overall, one can say that homeopathy provides the best remedy to toothaches that too without any side effects.
One of my wisdom teeth has been infected and I visited a nearby dentist. He assured me of an RCT and also a extra unwanted covering over wisdom teeth to be cut off as food gets lodged inside it and cause inflammation .I want to know whether it will be a good decision to do such surgery from a clinic without any support staff or from a hospital as there might be bleeding after surgery?
I have oral mouth problems. I am suffering from toothache and my gums also bleed while brushing. I do have cavities also. Thanks.
I have no cavities in my teeth, however there is pain for the last 1 week in the lower jaw canine. What would it be? can it also be because of wisdom tooth?
I am suffering from teeth colour. My teeth is very fast yellow colour adopt. So how much intervals to clean my teeth?
I have wounds inside mouth and gums. I can't chew food properly as it pains severe. It cures automatically but after a day the problem starts again.
People have a lot of misconceptions regarding orthodontic / braces treatment.
1. Most commonly I have heard people say if you extract healthy teeth for orthodontic treatment eyesight is affected. Now that is not true. If that was the case then when your teeth decays your eyes should also have the effect. Your teeth are in no ways connected to your eye.
2. Braces weaken your teeth: no braces do not weaken your teeth in fact well aligned teeth are much stronger than crooked teeth because you can clean them better.
3. Braces are meant only for children: that was the early adage. With new technology now braces have become invisible and even adults can get their teeth aligned without the braces being visible outside.
4. Braces can be put only after all permanent teeth have erupted. Not only teeth can be mal aligned but in few cases the jaw bones are also mal aligned. When such is the case visit a orthodontist at a very early age so that we can alter your jaw growth. Once growth ceases you will have to undergo surgery to correct the jaw problem. Ideal age to have your kids shown to an orthodontist is 7 years.
5. Braces do all the job we don't have anything to do. Braces will do their job only if you allow them to. Follow your orthodontist instructions properly and meticulously. Do not break your braces by eating hard food substances. Keep your mouth clean.
Hope these instructions help some of you.
Drinking a cup of tea everyday helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of flouride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.