Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anaya PatlekarYour feedback matters!
A diet is something which takes a lot of effort and also a person’s will to become a better form of him or herself. After all the thought, persistence and work that goes into the process of planning the diet and the mental fortitude of going for it; can you imagine the disappointment which is inevitable when it fails? If nothing else, there are reasons why this is so!
- It takes time: When it comes to dieting, it is quite unfortunate to see people think of the process as a quick fix in order to meet a body target. It is often the case that these people slip back into their old dietary ways as soon as they can. Going back to eating things which are unhealthy is really bad after going on a diet as the weight of the person then starts to change. A change in mentality is required here as the person who goes on a diet should keep in mind the fact that a diet is something which is a change in lifestyle for the better and not a proverbial shot in the arm.
- Be realistic: Another reason why diets fail is on account of expectations of results which do not seem to be reasonable, by any measure. This happens to be the case in a surprisingly large number of instances. Results when it comes to health and fitness take a pretty long time to show; time which is spent consistently following the correct schedule.
- Don’t lose focus: While most diets are well intentioned, one of the issues when it comes to them is the fact that there is so much preparation behind it that when a person deviates even in a minor manner away from the plan, fatalistic thinking comes in and takes hold. In the end, the net result of all of this is the sad consequence that the diet is let go off. This occurs by the way of the person thinking that since he or she did cheat on the diet once, all is lost. It is to be kept in mind by a person who is in this sort of scenario that the fact that he or she did not follow the diet plan which had been set out but in its stead, completely contradicted it by the way of what was eaten, does not mean that he or she should give up!
Diets require persistence but they provide their benefits which are more than proportional! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hlo sir My dad is suffering from diabetes. His sugar level is around 150 (fasting) and around 240 (pp). His foot nails are very black and are brittle. Last year he was suffering from ganguering. And sometimes his fingers became unstable (sleepy fingers) Please suggest something.
I'm a collage student and I don't have time to sleep more then 4 hours..... is this dangerous if I didn't take more hours of sleep time
We have many options in facelift and it is often confusing which to opt for.
Here are rough guidelines that can help us to select right treatment protocol
In young patients under 30 years we can use chemical peels, laser resurfacing and thread lift to cause facelift
In middle age persons with mild sagging we can add option of hifu or ultherapy
In there is significant volume loss we can add fillers or fat grafting
In severe sagging it is better to go for surgical facelift as smas lift.
Sometimes combination of surgical facelift for sagging, fat grafting for volume deficiency and deep peel for rejuvenating skin are added to give optimal results.
Some tips for delaying aging of skin
1. Use regular sun screen, broad spectrum, spf above 35 and water resistant
2. Regular use of retinoic acid as retino a at night can stimulate collagen production
3. High protein diet and supplements as amino collagen are helpful in remodelling collagen
4. Regular chemical peels as glycolic and tca can help in skin rejuvenation
5. Use good quality moisturisers to delay volume loss and dehydration. If needed get fillers regularly.