Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anaya PatlekarYour feedback matters!
My Mom is not able to see properly from left eye. After further diagnosis one of the doctor conclude that the eye side is down as nerves become dead (Not sure in technical / medical language) due to diabetes. But Mom never had diabetes . Also suggested to take one injection but not guarantee of recovery of eye side. Kindly suggest.
My both kidney had stone, in left side 4.2mm -4.8mm and right side 4 mm-3.6mm. Some time had little pain in right back side. In this condition need to take medics?
Hi, I am 30 years old. doctor told I have very mild pcod because I have only few sign like little bit hair on head, tension, depression that's all. I have regular periods. Mostly it comes after 28 days. It remain 3 days. Doctor suggested 2 medicine bigomet sr 500 and ovarus plus daily one. 2 months and 10 days passed to taking medicine. In between I got pregnancy in June but after 6 week, My pregnancy turned into chemical pregnancy and I got my periods. When I confirmed june's pregnancy, doc stopped ovarus plus tablet and after getting, chemical pregnancy, she again start that tablet after all this happened, doc suggest me to weight one cycle and again try in july. One more I want to mention my weight is 58 and my height is 5.2 feet. Please help by giving your suggestion what to do. Should I try in august. Medicine are correct or not. Should I try after 3-4 month. What is the possibility of having next healthy pregnancy.
I am 22 years old female and my height is 4'10. Is there any supplements that can make me grow few inches taller at this age?
I am having a lot of pimples. I have used many face wash but still no effect on pimples so what I should do to stop it.
Avoid excessive cleansing of your skin. Use soap/facewash not more than 2-3 times a day. Plain water can be used to cleanse whenever required. Pat dry your skin after washing it.
Keeping your skin moisturized is the key to healthy looking skin in winters. Pick a moisturiser with spf for mornings. Keep your lips happy and healthy with liberal application of lipbalm.
Though its very tempting to have a hot water shower, it should be best avoided. Hot water tends to dry your skin.
Use a body moisturizer within 3 minutes after your shower/bath.
Do not ignore the sun! cover your body to protect your skin from the cold dry winds and the sun.
Application of almond/coconut oil all over the body (other than your face) 20 minutes before a shower would help it stay soft and supple.
Skin is the mirror of internal organs, staying healthy is necessary to look healthy. Stay well hydrated and get adequate sleep. Include omega 3 fatty acids in your diet (especially beneficial in psoriasis), fruits, vegetables and nuts.
Exercise increses blood circulation to your skin and keeps it healthy. Avoid smoking and alcohol- nicotine causes premature ageing and makes your skin appear dry and dull.
Avoid using harsh astringents, alcohol based toners or peels on skin. Cream/oil based cosmetics keep your skin moisturized for longer hours.
Winters can exacerbate a few skin problems and help must be sought immediately.
Stay happy- it will show on your skin.
Hi, I am interested in bodybuilding and I am in under training for 8 months. Recently I was asked to take few tablets for fat burning. Mega - 3 Supradyn Kindly guide me. I am fully confused.
I am 20 year old boy & I have a problem the problem is that I am a very thin and I want to grain some fat so what should I do?
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I Avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
I am suffering from irregular periods since I got matured. It's been 13 years still this continues. I have consulted many doctors regarding this, they suggest a course of tablets for 3 months and then it becomes regular for few months but again in vain. Please suggest a proper solution.
Obesity is a common nutritional disorder that has resulted into stress among people of all age groups. The mushrooming of slimming centers, weight loss pills and diet plans in the recent past are all pointers of how people are disturbed by obesity. The condition results from excess accumulation of fats in the body as a result of excess intake of food.
When you take an excess of 50 calories in a day, you are said to increase weight by 25 kgs within a ten-year period. While scientists largely attribute the cause for the condition to intake of excess food, studies also reveal that genes could play a significant role too. There is no cure for obesity but a method that is slowly gaining popularity for countering obesity successfully is homeopathy.
For many years now, homeopathy has been used as a mode of treatment for obesity across many countries in the world. The mode of treatment usually is constitutional and needs a detailed case history of the patient and evaluation so that the best remedy can be selected.
- Calcarea carbonica is a homeopathic medicine that is administered when a patient has excess fat on their abdomen area. The constitutional symptoms are profuse perspirations on the head, low tolerance for cold air and strange cravings like desire to eat chalk.
- Natrum mur is used for patients with excess of weight in their thighs and buttocks. Excessive heat and intolerance towards sun are the constitutional symptoms for this homeopathic medicine.
- Lycopodium is used similar to the natrum Mur. However, here the constitutional symptoms vary in that they are used on patients suffering from gastric troubles. Patients have a liking for hot food and sweet stuff. These are just a few examples.
Other methods for weight loss:
Homeopathic medicines work by stimulating the metabolic rate of the body to burn fat much faster and as such should be used with exercise and a controlled balanced diet comprising of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates and minerals. When these three are combined, the results are much faster and the degree of weight loss will be much higher.
To win over obesity the key thing is to take adequate amounts of food as diet which is the greatest cause of obesity. Taking homeopathic medicines will help increase your body's metabolic rate and coupled with exercise and controlled diet, you will be on a recovery from obesity.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I get tonsils very often and quickly. Nor am I able to eat anything neither to breathe. My throat gets blocked instantly after having anything sweet. Only a single toffee gets them on fire. I am fed up of this. Help me out. Get me a solution. What to do?
What are the symptoms of malaria or dengue because I have doubt that I am infected from one of these. Please reply as fast as possible. I am thankful to you.
Hello sir I am 22 year old unmarried girl I have swelling in my uterus last week what should I do please tell me doctor.
According to the principles of sujok onnuri medication and oriental solution concepts, diseases happen in the human body and brain are simply because of the imbalances of the energies acting onthem. Sujok accomplishes cure by bringing on parity and amicability of the forces in the body and psyche, through different outer means.
- Sujok is an astounding system of recuperating that draws out the inward grin of the body. This is the regular condition of well-being that the body is intended to be in. This reaches out to brain, life and soul.
- The Sujok Therapy system utilizes a mix of physical, vitality and powerful or supernatural treatments for recuperating particular organs, zones, meridians, energies and mental and enthusiastic conditions of a man. In Korean, the dialect of the originator Prof. Park, Jae Woo, Su signifies "hand" and Jok signifies 'foot'. Sujok depends on the information that our hands and feet have a legitimate system for curing the sicknesses of the human body.
- There is nothing to ingest, as this is a medication less system. It can be utilized both for treating furthermore for anticipating diseases. Sujok is in this manner a far reaching wellbeing system.
- Hands and feet, arms and legs convey a correspondence to organs in the body and by affecting them, an assortment of physiological, mental and passionate disorders can be dealt with. This treats generally difficult to-achieve zones of the body.
- Sujok depends on antiquated medico-philosophical principles. It utilizes basic and powerful techniques for finding the correspondences well on the way to react to treatment.
- Sujok treatment utilizes an assortment of material like seeds, miniaturized scale magnets, small scale needles, palm or comparative leaves, ring massagers, colors, etc, to animate the correspondence focuses on hands or feet, and now and then arms or legs. This outcomes in change in the infected organ or part of the body.
Characteristic treatment strategies like maintained back rub and touch, pressure point massage and needle therapy, are among the techniques utilized. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a acupuncturist.
My height can't increase and age is going on. Please suggest me how I can increase my height and what the last age of increase height. Tell me hole details for increase the height like workout nutrition and growth responsible date.
A heart transplant is an operation in which a failing, diseased heart is replaced with a healthier, donor heart. Heart transplant is a treatment that's usually reserved for people who have tried medications or other surgeries, but their conditions haven't sufficiently improved.
While a heart transplant is a major operation, your chance of survival is good, with appropriate follow-up care.
When faced with a decision about having a heart transplant, know what to expect of the heart transplant process, the surgery itself, potential risks and follow-up care.
Why it's done
Heart transplants are performed when other treatments for heart problems haven't worked, leading to heart failure. In adults, heart failure can be caused by several conditions, including:
- A weakening of the heart muscle (cardiomyopathy)
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart valve disease
- A heart problem you're born with (congenital heart defect)
- Dangerous recurring abnormal heart rhythms (ventricular arrhythmias) not controlled by other treatments
- Failure of a previous heart transplant
- In children, heart failure is most often caused by either a congenital heart defect or a cardiomyopathy.
Another organ transplant may be performed at the same time as a heart transplant (multiorgan transplant) in people with certain conditions at select medical centers. Multiorgan transplants include:
- Heart-kidney transplant. This procedure may be an option for some people with kidney failure in addition to heart failure.
- Heart-liver transplant. This procedure may be an option for people with certain liver and heart conditions.
- Heart-lung transplant. Rarely, doctors may suggest this procedure for some people with severe lung and heart diseases, if the conditions aren't able to be treated by only a heart transplant or lung transplant.
Factors that may affect your eligibility for a heart transplant
A heart transplant isn't the right treatment for everyone. Certain factors may mean you're not a good candidate for a heart transplant. While each case is considered individually by a transplant center, a heart transplant may not be appropriate if you:
- Are an advanced age that would interfere with the ability to recover from transplant surgery
- Have another medical condition that could shorten your life, regardless of receiving a donor heart, such as a serious kidney, liver or lung disease
- Have an active infection
- Have a recent personal medical history of cancer
- Are unwilling or unable to make lifestyle changes necessary to keep your donor heart healthy, such as not drinking alcohol or not smoking
What happens after the transplant?
Most people leave hospital within about four weeks of the operation, but depending on your condition, you may need to stay in hospital for longer.
In the first few months after your surgery you will need to spend a lot of time visiting the hospital – you might even need to stay near the transplant centre. Your transplant team will talk to you about practical arrangements for after your surgery.
Although you will be weak after the operation, recovery can be very quick. It is important to build up your level of activity gradually. You should avoid activities involving lifting and pushing until your breastbone is fully healed, which can take up to three or four months.
Once you feel fit and able, you can start doing things like light vacuuming or light gardening. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.