Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Anand ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 23 years old i am suffering globus hystericus(lump in the throat) something is strucked in my throat. So please advice doctors best tablets for me.
I am 68 years old active person and am suffering from SOUR Throat for last one week. Please advice medicine which is non antibiotic based as I have energy from most of antibiotics and I am diabetic also.
Hi doctor my name is yogesh my body temperature is remain always high. I have also problem in tonsil. pls help me?
Sir, I have facing a problem of granular pharyngitis since 5 month .a lot of antibiotics taken but not get relief. There is redness and swelling inside throat. Doctors said acidic reflex and pharyngitis. How I can I get rid off. please help me.
I am suffering from a block in the nose. Which I have been suffering from childhood. It always remains blocked. I have to take air from my mouth.
I caught a cold, sore throat and fever from past 4 days. What would be the best medicine, do I need to take antibiotic as well? Is that OK if I drink green tea, fresh juice and soft rice or oatmeal? Kindly advice, thank you.
I have this strange feeling that their is something on the left side of my food pipe because whenever I eat or drink I feel the food passing only from the right side and nothing at all on the left side. So is this normal or something is realy in my throat?
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.