Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hi. I have a pimple or carbuncle in my waist. Feeling pain also. Please suggest any tablet to dry it. Or something else?
Hi, I am having a lot of itching on my scrotum for last 1 month. It's not there in the whole day but only in the evening or night, when I feel a lot to itch. Due to a lot of itching even I got skin peeled a little. I used Betadine to get over the bruises and even used B-Tex for itching, but its not yet gone. Could you suggest something.
I have cavity in my teeth but it's minor what to use to remove the cavity and make. Teeth strong please help me out.
I have a back pain when I ride the bike continuously it will hurt me more what r the precocious should be taken tobavoid back pain.
Hi doctor, i am diabetic my sugar level sum times show 150 and next week 250 I just want to know how can I keep my kidney and liver healthy I mean what should I do to keep healthy organs.
I am 28 years old female. My family members complain that I have a bad breath. A foul smell comes from my mouth off and on. I brush properly twice a day. I even clean my tongue and the molars also every day. I use colgate toothbrush and toothpaste What can be the reason What should I do?
I am 15 years old. My weight is 40 kg and my height is 5'10. According to this height my weight is too less and I want to gain weight. So please send me some suggestions fir gaining weight.
One of the most important decisions a couple takes is to start a family. It fills them with hope and joy of new future, but if the attempts have been unsuccessful for more than six months, it can take a toll on the relationship and the mental health of the couple. This is the time to seek fertility specialist who will be appropriate to analyze the situation and provide proper guidance. Read on to find out the exact indications to see a fertility specialist:
1. If a woman who is under the age of 35 is unable to get pregnant even after a year of having regular unprotected sex
2. A woman who has had more than three miscarriages
3. Someone who has suffered from blocked fallopian tubes and is in need of surgery
4. One who experiences irregular ovulation
5. A couple who has suffered from genital infections
6. A pregnant woman who has consumed an estrogen derivative
7. A man who has been diagnosed with low semen count, also known as poor motility
8. A couple who has not been diagnosed with any irregularity but is infertile
Which specialist should you visit?
If you or your partner or both have shown signs of infertility, then visiting the following specialists can be helpful:
- Specialists for men - Urologists and Andrologists are specialists who treat men for infertility. Urologists conduct an analysis of semen quality, semen count, hormone levels, reproductive organs and abnormalities in bladder and kidneys. Andrologists are medical professionals who specialize in hormonal conditions and physiology of male infertility.
- Specialists for women - Hormonal imbalance is one of the potent obstacles to pregnancy. If a general obstetrician/gynecologist has not been able to successfully treat a woman then she can visit a reproductive endocrinologist who specializes in hormonal disorders. Depending upon the nature of the problem, she can also visit a reproductive surgeon who deals with uterine abnormalities, endometriosis, and reproductive organ surgery.