Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand PurandareYour feedback matters!
Most people dread the prospect of having to deal with diabetes. After all, having any disease is not a nice prospect, let alone a lifestyle disease such as diabetes. For many people who have it, a lifetime of pill taking at different parts of the day is a reality. But what if, other successful forms of treatment were found to be effective? Yes, there is good news for all diabetic patients. Ayurveda is one such line of medicine, which has been successfully treating diabetic patients for centuries.
A lot of the effort to treat a person who has diabetes by using Ayurvedic principles has to do with the kind of food regularly consumed. This should not really come as that much of a surprise as our overall health has a lot more to do with the food that is eaten by a person than is normally thought. While cinnamon is considered to be great to add flavour to food, Chinese cinnamon, also known as cassia, which is sourced from the bark of the cinnamon tree, is a good resource to treat diabetes with.
When it comes to food items that should be avoided by a person who has diabetes, rice tops the list. It is something that should not be consumed in large quantities at all. This is true in spite of it being a staple food in many countries and for many people. Apart from this, eating potato does not do any favours either; so consume them in limited quantities.
It is very important to quit smoking and stop consuming alcohol to a large extent, if a complete withdrawal is not possible. In addition to this, sufficient sleep on a nightly basis is also key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. A person with diabetes would do well to make it a habit to practice meditation in a consistent way. Practising yoga and going for regular walks are also highly recommended. As a matter of fact, the activity level of a person should be high throughout the day and not just peak at the time of exercise.
One of the main beliefs of Ayurveda is that an overall healthy state of body needs to be maintained. If the body is not in balance, this will cause various problems in different parts of the body. As long as there is discipline, with Ayurveda, diabetes can be easily beaten! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 48 year old and feeling continuous pain in left hand, some time it shift to right hand. My lipid profile is ok. Please Suggest.
Hi I am 29 yrs old married. I have polycystic ovary syndrome. I am under treatment and taking drome x tablets. Under this process I was trying to concieve. But I wanted to stop pregnancy due to some personal problem. So what tablet can I take to stop pregnancy and is it a good idea to stop pregnancy when im having pcos. I might not get pregnant as well as this is the first time we tried. But can you suggest a pill incase I need to stop this.
I am a 23 year old male and I think I have premature ejaculation, I last for about 2 to 3 minutes. I have just recently started having sex. What should I do?
Penile implants are devices placed inside the penis to help men with erectile dysfunction get an erection. The two main types of penile implants are semi-rigid and inflatable.
They have their own ways of working and own pros and cons.
1. Semi-rigid implants: These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment. The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are:
- Is easy to surgically implant
- Has a low chance of malfunctioning
2. Inflatable implants: These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Gives the most natural, firm erections
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
- Requires less complicated surgery than the 'three-piece'.
What are the risks involved?
- Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semi-rigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
- Internal erosion: In a few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
- Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am an 27 year old female and I am experiencing allergic itching on my hands. Now it has turned red and also swollen. Please suggest what to do.
Actually I smoke 4/5 cigarettes daily.now a days I am suffering from cold and cough so day before yesterday while coughing I coughed small amount of blood hardly very little is there any major concern?
Sir, when I am talking with girls or touching girls then some liquid come out from My Pvt part, so please sir help me.
I have been suffering from cough from 4 days and now it is raised so which medicine should I take and the conditions are I am living in Noida where Temperature is less in nights.
I am suffering from severe constipation since last 2 year and my weight increasing day by day . please tell me its solution.
Sir, What is disadvantage of drinking too much water? How much water we used to drink and in what time.
I am going through low sex drive and premature or say early ejaculation. What could be possible reason and solution.
I lost my erection during intercourse. Whenever I have sex with my girlfriend. In half way I lost erection. Help me with proper guidance and any exercise is there.
Nowadays I am having huge hungry and had huge food before 1 month I had green tea plus honey with Apple cider vinegar, in that time I had my food only 2 times fortunately I got huge difference with my weight. But now I can't Control my hunger I'm also doing gym Before that I drunk regularly but now I stopped When I tried to stop after 2 days I am eating the foods lot. For morning and night 12 idli like that I had and my physical work is only doing gym. So suggest me that controls my hunger. And if that have medicine to control my hunger.
Who else worries about their erection size? Have you ever found yourself feeling self-conscious about your anatomy during sex? Do you wonder if your partner wants more, craves more or needs a better "fit" to meet THEIR deepest needs? The truth, erection size insecurity is one of the biggest reasons many men feel inadequate in bed. Believe it or not, in today's culture, there is much of a stigma around the size of a man's anatomy.
The proliferation of locker room jokes, adult entertainment and even online gossip has perpetuated a stereotype that unless you "fit" a certain size mold, you can't please your partner in bed. Whether these ideas are true is NOT the purpose of this article. Instead, we want to take a quick and easy look at how you can naturally and nutritionally improve the size and strength of your erection through dietary and lifestyle changes alone. Curious to know more? Continue reading as we take a closer look below.
How Lifestyle Affects Erection Size
The 3 biggest factors that influence sexual performance are fairly easy to follow.
- Diet. (what you put into your body from a nutritional standpoint)
- Habit (are they supportive or destructive?)
- Health (do you have any underlying more serious issues that apply to sexual performance?)
- Health is something that is beyond the scope of this article, as it can include all sorts of other underlying factors. (you can do all the right things, and yet, still be unlucky) But diet and habit DIRECTLY affect erection size and strength, sexual performance and even how much you ENJOY sex, so it's what we'll quickly cover here.
Habits that affect erection size negatively?
- Cigarettes and alcohol both constrict blood vessels. They also affect the quality of the blood that flows to and through the extremities of the body. The truth is, your erection is directly regulated by how much blood can flow to and through your penis. If the quality of that blood is low, and poorly oxygenated, your erection size will suffer.
- Moreover, if you smoke, you can expect to have an erection that FEELS 20% less firm, by dint of less blood being able to get there! If you add in alcohol, you can potentially cause your blood vessels to constrict another 20%, leading to dramatically softer erections.
What you EAT can have a similar affect
For example? Foods high in saturated fat can have a similar affect on blood flow. Highly processed foods with refined sugar, white flour and other additives are also a no no if you truly care about how long and strong your erection will grow.
The BEST things to put in your body are simple:
- Leafy green vegetables like kale and spinach. These plants have all sorts of natural compounds that are not only great for your body, but will help supercharge the oxygen levels in your blood supply in 72 hours or less.
- Oily fish like salmon and sardines. These are great for their high levels of omega fatty acids, and a host of other unique amino acids which are really great for sexual and reproductive health!
- Blueberries, blackberries and cherries. High in phytochemical that can reduce inflammation (the bad kind!) while triggering anti-aging affects in the body that can aid in sexual performance as well.
- Lastly, visualization! Believe it or not, you can visualize your way to becoming better in bed, and that includes a longer, stronger erection as well. Here is how. Cortisol is a stress hormone that can cause Erectile Dysfunction, or the lack of ANY blood flow to your erection.
- Mindfulness meditation, concentration and visualization exercises are a great way to reduce cortisol, while increasing testosterone, especially if you do these with very specific exercises, body manipulations and power poses.
The good news?
While all of this is just an overview, you DONT' need to suffer from a soft erection, or be "bad" in bed one day longer than you want. You can take control of your sexual power, and you can do it naturally... starting today!