Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Hi I'm 33 years old lady as I have got fever 15 day's back, now I'm not feeling well again my body is paining severely and I don't want to eat anything, my right side stomach is painful day by day. I have taken tablets also. So please suggest me what should I do.
I am a regular smoker and unable to quit the habit. Kindly advise as to what I should take to reduce the ill effects of smoking. Please advise.
approached Clove Dental for complaint of toothache in 4, 5 on the upper right teeth. They suggested RCT in both which has been done 4 times in each tooth. Now with and without the caps, the pain has increased. After so much efforts to continuously inform my increasing discomfort to Clove, they have asked me to get the CBCT done of the RCT treated teeth. Is it advisable n clinically necessary? Please do note that any x-rays or clinical history is unavailable as it was done at a private clinic. Also, the consultations undertaken were with the private practising Dentists, hence no documentation is available. I in no way want to retry RCT again for this teeth. It has repeatedly failed and added lots of unwanted harassment and increased discomfort and stress levels. Is CBCT required and clinically needed for further diagnosis?
I am 37 years old male. Day by day loss of my memory knowledge for 5 years. What can I do sir? Please reply me.
My board exams are starting in 3 days due to which I am very depressed and have constant headache. Give me some tips on how can I manage my time?
I am possessive about my husband and I want to change that. She is looking at girls in front of me. I could not tolerate that. It is a mental torture to me. Please let me change that.
Mera ek problem hai. Mujhe kyun ladkiyan se sham aur daar lagta hai. Yeh aisa koi disease hai kya. Main kyun jane ladkiyan se kuch bhi baat nahi kar pata hun. College mein aisa problem huaa hai. Aap mujhe solution do.
I am suffering from the most serious disease that is trauma of my mothers death and I think my father will also die in nark os what should I do.
I hv been married for 8 months and unfortunately this is my second marriage. The guy who I married now has many problems. But due to social status am not thinking to come out of this marriage. 1.He has got sexual erectile dysfunction& premature ejaculation. 2.he says he earns less money so I have to take care of all needs like maintenance and household needs etc. 3. He doesn't show even a gram of love and affection on me instead always cross enquiries about myself like where I go out with whom I talk etc. 4. He doesn't care me like the way he takes care of his mother and father. Up on the whole he threatens to me that he'll leave me one day. What should I do? As I said I am only considering this marriage because it is my second marriage and I loose my reputation in both family and society. But it is really hurting me paining me its horrible. . please plz please help me. . I am mourning for help! Please.
I have a friend who is 2 years younger to me. We both met on fb and we started meeting outside regularly. We are so close to each other and used to share openly. I never considered him as boy nor did I see him like a boy. We are like same. We had very happy time together. After 2 years of our friendship, I fell in love with another guy. We had many similarities and started falling for my bf madly. He is already married and has a son. But he loves me truly and is taking divorce to unite with me. He does evry sacrifice to stay with me. One day I sent my bf I love you with my friend's name at the end. I did this while I was travelling in train and it was just a typo. My bf created a big mess after that. He checked online status of my friend then and he was online. So from then my bf doubts that I have another secret phone with which I secretly chats with my friend. I have already broken all bonds with my friend for my bf. He still uses bad words on me and keeps on abusing me. Even when I go for washroom or bath, he doubts that I am with my friend This has gone wild. He stopped taking food and became mad. I am also loosing my health because of this. I keep crying everyday and try to convince him that im not in contact with my friend. Please help me with this.
Repeated occurrence of sleeping problems is a hidden mental health problem! #sleepmedicine #soundsleep
Insomnia or simply difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep has become a common complaint in today's fast paced life. But do you know that sleeping difficulties persisting beyond 2 weeks or more are warning sign of deteriorating mental health?
So, if you or any of your loved ones is battling with symptoms like difficulty falling asleep (needing 1 hour or more), repeated awakening with subsequent difficulties falling asleep and early morning awakening (waking up 2 hours or earlier than scheduled time with subsequent inability to go back to bed. Then now is the time to seek the help of a psychiatrist!
While getting together in bed is something that everyone fantasizes or thinks about, when it comes to the actual act of being with a partner, shyness and inhibitions may stop you from actually having a god experience. While some factors for shyness can be physical, in most cases, they border on emotional and psychological problems.
Factors that might cause sexual shyness:
Some of the factors that cause sexual shyness could be:
- A fear arising from lack of experience
- A low self esteem
- Bad encounters and experiences in the past
- Body image issues
These are all factors, which can be changed and controlled with a slight change in your thinking and conditioning yourself in certain ways.
Overcoming sexual shyness with a partner:
While most people have active fantasies about sex, when it comes to a one on one experience, many people feel out of their comfort zone. Let's look at a few mental and thought conditioning exercises that can help you counter sexual shyness.
- Don't have major expectations: One of the biggest issues with mostly men and to some extent women, is that they have elaborate fantasies, which don't come true in the real world and thus aren't prepared to handle real life sexual situation when they come up. Thus you should preferably have a no expectation approach.
- Ensure that the surroundings are comfortable: If you are having a hurried encounter or in a situation you aren't comfortable in, it might lead to bad experience, which will keep manifesting every time you have sexual encounters. Thus make sure that your surroundings are comfortable and you are relaxed before the act.
- Don't let physical shortcomings scare you: Both men and women tend to be very conscious about their bodies. If you have to be naked in front of someone, you may feel even more self conscious. Stop feeling bad or sorry for yourself because of your body. No human being is perfect and if the other person wants to be with you in bed, they will ignore any physical imperfections that you think you may have.
- Think about the act and prepare: Remember that you are with a person and not with a fantasy. Once you are comfortable with a person and usually after a few times, you can then try fantasies and role playing. Initially think about the act before in your head and feel excited in its anticipation.
- Enjoy the build up and the foreplay: Sex isn't just the penetrative part, but all the fun section like kissing and foreplay that build up to it. Go slow and enjoy those sections as well and you will automatically be aroused enough to a point where inhibitions will go away.