Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Anand Murlidhar RaoYour feedback matters!
I want to gain wait and and blood pressure is always low, thats why I feel very lazy plzzz suggest me what I do.
I have some major blood problem problem and and I am getting faint daily 2-3 times. What should I do?
Hi. Sir/ mam I am suffering from high blood pressure from age of 17 yrs so pls tel the tips that how to control my BP.
My husband is experiencing pain near heart these days, he is drinking daily due to tensions but in limit only, he eats at late n8 everyday biryani or heavy food aftr drinking, he dnt hav any othr habit othr thn drinking, please help me, am very much worried about him.
My mom age 45. Often complains that she feels as if something is pinching in her legs like from knees to feet. Which led to pain later She is heart patient.
Ek sal pehle maine uche se cold drink piya tha tb chest nd gle me dard hua tha tb muh se thoda blood nikla tha uske bad pain bndh ho gya. But pta nhi abhi bhi muh se blood niklta hai kha se niklta hai wo pta nhi chlta agr andr se niklta hai to lgta hota hai ki kuch andr se nikla but aisa nhi ho rha h.thuk me se slide nikl rha hai. Niklta hai to muh me taste aa hi jata h ki khoon nikla hai.
I am a patient of High Blood Pressure. If I totally stop consuming the salt ,will it be harmful for my health?
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.
Apart from all these medicines constitutional medicine is the most effective and long lasting form of homeopathic treatment. Therefore, the best way to treat blood pressure is by root medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.