Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Mohatta
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Anand MohattaYour feedback matters!
My teeth becomes slightly yellow and I don't know how is it done. Now what to do? Please help me to become my teeth again white?
I am 34 year old and am having mouth ulcers on my cheek and lips last two days. I don't have any other disease like BP or diabetic. Could you suggest medicine for ulcers. Thanks.
My tooth has completely turned black since long time but it was not paining and nw it has turned sensitive and it pains alot what should I do? Help me out with this tooth pain.
Dental health might come across as a rather innocuous problem, but there is no reason for us to take it lightly. Dental health often functions as the index to an overall good health and it is extremely crucial for one and all to maintain the utmost hygiene level. Your teeth are arguably one of the most susceptible parts of your body wherein the slightest neglect can result in substantial damage. Dental ailment pans across a variety of diseases which unless immediately arrested, can potentially inflict a lot of harm.
We all know about that dreaded toothache and it is not an experience that one would like reliving. Although dentists with their whole host of extractions, fillings and excisions often help in soothing those toothaches, for a more natural mode of healing and remedying dental disorders, one may turn to Ayurveda. Ayurveda regards healthy lifestyle practices like balanced and wise dietary choices and diligent brushing as the most fundamental requisite for maintaining your oral health.
Some of the advisable methods for upholding oral hygiene can be enlisted as follows:
- Dant Dhavani or Brushing: As an alternative to the new age bristle brushes, Ayurveda recommends the herbal chewing sticks for the purpose of brushing. As per Ayurveda, the effect is better in those sticks which have a bitter or an astringent taste. For this purpose, Neem, Licorice, Cutch, Arjuna, Milkweed or Fever Nut are best suited.
- Gargling with rock salt and mustard oil: For the upkeep of oral hygiene, it is a healthy practice to massage the gums with mustard oil and rock salt. One can gargle it off with warm water after leaving it for a span of five minutes. Persistent following of this method can bring considerable improvement to your oral hygiene. It is also a good way to mitigate the impacts of asthma and migraine.
- Jivha Lekhana or Tongue Scraping: Pure metal is endowed with a lot of health boosting properties. Thus, instead of stainless steel tongue cleaners, Ayurveda advocates the use of scrapers made of gold, silver or copper. This helps in battling bad odor and enhances your sense of taste.
I am brushing my teeth daily. But after 1 hour or 2 hours after brushing there is a smell from my mouth. I can't speak to my friends with this type of smell from my mouth. How I can control it.
I have pain in my teeth .my gums are little bulky. Sometime blood comes out of gums. And teeth are getting black .there is smell coming out of mouth even after brushing twice a day. Kindly give me some recommendation for relief.
Hello I m 24 years old. I ve got ulcers on all over my mouth tongue gums and on lips. Its been almost 6days its not getting healed. I ve seen 2 good doctors in my city but still the same condition not improvement. I ve even searched it on google it says dat ulcers goes it own n tak 2 3 weeks. M fine with it but every morning I find 2 new ulcers its been 6days m on milk water coconut water please help me out m damn scared. M taking rubifol darolac vizylac rebagen using anabel amlexanox oral paste and injection. I can surely wait fo weeks but atlst I don want any news ulcer der is no place remains.
I am used to chewing tobacco and recently I felt geographic layers in my mouth and tongue (chole type) Which is scaring me However I have no pain no bleeding no swelling Pls help.
Gum massage is a therapy. Which can be apply regularly after brushing teeth at every morning and night. Gums massage make teeth and gums healthy by maintain blood circulation. There are no need of any external instrument for gum massage. Gum massage can be do our fingers. 1 to 2 minute regular gum massage provide us good oral and dental health.
She is suffering from extreme pain in her teeth. Specially during night times unable to sleep. Please help me with best medicine to give her. She had a tooth picked up last October.
1. Brush teeth twice a day.
2. Floss daily.
3. Brush or scrape your tongue.
4. Use a mouth rinse- mix of water and few drops of peppermint oil or rinse your mouth with black or green tea.
5. Visit your dentist regularly.
6. Quit smoking and avoid tobacco products.
7. Be sure to drink a sufficient amount of water.