Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am suffering from acidity problem and burning sensation while doing urine. Please kindly advice me to come out from this.
In stool, I am passing transparent white mucus with small blot of blood for last 40 days. It gets cleared and then suddenly comes back after 7-10 days. Stays for 3-4 days and then vanishes again. When mucus is not there. No blood can also been seen. No pain. Huge hunger. No vomit .colonoscopy report negative (means normal. Stool RE/OBT negative. What it could be? I had the same issue once every year in 2009/2010/2011/2016 (jan. But this time it is not healing. No tiredness. No issue in sleep. But still persisting. GI/homeopathy done -- ceboz 400 (twice 10 days )/ cadbios - (2 daily for 10 days) done. Now under homeopathy- Tub Bov- taken one dose only/Nihillinum 30 - once daily 3 gls/Nola Anti O - 15 drops daily at night. For last 7 days. But not stopping the issue in longer run. All the doctors said IBS. My concern is blood - took Carica P 2c/0 3 iv 2 gls SOS (even if it is coming in small blots - but still) How to stop it this time? Is this really IBS? I had a very hectic life for last 2 years for my baby. Erratic food habits etc. Not much of sleep etc.
I am 24 years of age and I am having big problem of acidity (pitta. My father is also having same problem. I used to take tablet every morning (omme-d or asilog). Because of this there are many restrictions on my food also not to take oily foods, tur daal, etc.how should I recover from this problem. So that I could eat everything I want. Please help.
I am a house wife. My weight raises from 60kg to 69kg. Hw can I lose my weight. Also I have serious acidity problem as well as gastric problem. Plzzzzz suggest me for weight loss and acidity.
I am a 20 years old guy I workout daily and take diet daily but I think somewhere my diet distribution throughout the day is not proper so at what time can I put all the so that it gets digested properly My diet is abt 14 egg whites a day -Preworkout 2 egg whites - postworkout 4 egg whites Remaining throughout the day distributed And I have one glass milk sprouts peanuts with gul apple and lunch with 2 chapatis I have some gas problem like farting too frequently may be thats bcoz of food indigestion and (pet saaf na hona) Pls help me to how should I distribute the food throughout the day and if there any ayurvedic medicine for better digestion.
For past one year I have pain around my anus and now I see blood when I go to toilet in the morning, to that I also feel pain down to thighs and legs, I aslo feel pain and burn while I urinate, is it piles? And for last 7-8 months I have allergy to my throat and feel burning sensations and pain in my mouth kinda sore throat all the time. To anything I eat I feel it on my throat real bad. Are these both problems inter connected? And what should I do really depressed?
Are there any home remedies to get rid of acidity forever? Please tell me I have very bad acidity problem and troubling me.
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
1. Bananas: The potassium in bananas is an excellent antidote to acidity. Eating a ripe banana can provide you relief from the discomforting symptoms of acidity.
2. Milk: The calcium in milk bars acid build-up and absorbs the extra acid produced. For best results, drink cold milk to ease your discomfort.
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.