Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Anand AmbesangaYour feedback matters!
Suffering from obesity how to reduce it and control the gastric problems increase the sleeping not getting sleep till 12 clock at night.
I have an habit of masturbation from past 5 years Now I have avoided it in doing but I feel my tennis is going weak so if I apply black seed oil to ma pennis will it b strengthened? Please do the need full.
My mother is snoring when she is sleeping in night and she is not aware of the sounds she is making loud sounds are made by her is this a disease or is there any solution for this to avoid making sounds.
I have problem of nil sperm count what medicines can I used to cure it and my penis gets loose early and I have sugar problem my sugar level is 170.
I have severe headache all time I feel like my body is paining I am pregnant too this is a normal habit of pregnancy or something another?
I am having a high fever for last 2-3 days. We have consultant doctor and reports are such that she has been given bottles (may be for glucose) everyday. Her age is between 45-50 years. Before suffering she had done household work very much. May be this will be reason or something else. In your opinion what had happened? Is there any more solution for this? And we should provide some glucose drink like glucon d?
I had something swollen in my armpit. It was painful when I touch it or move my hand. I took a medical zincovit. It reduced in size anf finally disappeared. A little puss also came out of it. Is it a boil or a swollen lymp node.
I am 29 years old, Height 5.8' I am having a 2 inch penis, while on erection it increases to 5 -6 inch length. I feel it is very smaller than usual. I need to clear the my about it's size. Please help.
I have pain in left side face among teeth & head. I had cold for 4-5 days, Took some medicine from store and got relief but now after 1 day I have again pain. Feeling little swelling over left side face.
Have a sever drop in vitamin levels. Have pain in joints. Can't stand for over 20 - 30 min. I am 34 years old. Used to work in night shifts. Also I am allergic to milk and curd. Need opinion on recovery.
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.