Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. ANAND A.TIBDEWALYour feedback matters!
I am 34 m , for one year m noticing my normal pennis has shrunk alot . When erects even then not that length n thickness .and my testicles are getting big n loose . Pen is is shrinking . When not hard it's less then 1 inch . Earlier 2-3 inches .donno what to do.
During sex how to have more stamina not cuming too early. And how to increase penis size. Both in long n wide.
I am having headache n fever (night) . Gastric troubles are also there. Pls suggest me medication. I took a dolo last night. Pls help.
My mouth smells very bad at times. I usually get some small ball (looks like very tiny cheese balls) from my throat when I cough hardly or spit hardly from my throat, this balls smell very bad which is the cause.
My penis has a white dust for a week and later it turned to scratches on foreskin. Now I could not move the layer back. While examined PUS Cells are 15-20. Consulted a doctor who gave me antibiotics for a week but there is no much change. Generally how much time does it take? And is it better to approach a sexologist?
Hi I am 32 year old, my penis size is 1 inch while excited it reaches to 2 inch nd lower sperm count nd before a year it's was very good nd size was in normally to 3 inch while excited it was 6.5 inch nd now I am depressed about size nd please give solutions for it.
I was a tuberculosis pleural effusion patient in 2012 and fully recovered by 10 months of medication under an MD, am I fit to donate blood, is there any issues?
I have sugar fasting 122 pp 160 I am taking violex. 2 mg per day. Sugar is from last 10 years. My age is 60. From last one year my erection problemincrease. Is it due to sugar? Is there any medicine?
Hi doctor, I have a pain between throat and chest while swallowing food and water. Last two days I am feeling this problem. Please suggest me the solution.
I am suffering from jaundice from last 15 days. I meet to physician. He gave me many medicines and admitted me for 13 days in hospital. But still my report is very weak. Leukocyte= 13800/cumm bilirubin total = 14.66 mg/dl S.G.P.T. (A.L.T.) = 820. 89U/L What should I have to do?
I am not able to increase my size of penis I am already 20 years and its growth is not parallel to the age. What should I do can you please help me out with this?
My friend say he has premature ejaculation a few secs after intercourse he ejaculates. He is shy to consult a doc. What is the solution?
31 years male. TC 245. Hdl 38. Ldl 162 triglycerides 160 on jan 2016. Now TC 159. Hdl 46 ldl 84 triglycerides 96 vldl 29 uric acid 8.60 lipoprotein a 46.50.how I can manage lipoprotein a. Lipoprotein a dangerous sir. Rt no no medication.
Good afternoon sir my friend is suffering from piles and fistula since two months so please tell me the solution for these problem with out operation and injection thank you sir.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about an increase in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.