Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anamika RathoreYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam, I am getting some blood on my tongue near the throat in the night time while sleeping. While washing some blood is coming. In the day time it is not coming. What is the that problem please. Is it cancer or due to heat in body it is coming.
Please suggest remedy for allergic sinusitis. I am getting mucus continuously in to throat like post nasal drip. What is the treatment for this in ayurveda.
I have tonsillitis but no pain. I take several medicine for that. I test my blood my aso titre is 400. How to reduce it. Someone told me to take apple cider vinegar. T ell me medicine name.
I am 22 year old. I am suffering with cold and sneezing problem. It is started from early mrng to till after noon. Not in evng n night. I'm suffering with this problem since last 1 month. I don't know which is allergic. Pls tell me the medicine.
I am 19 years old and my weight is 40 kg. Each time my periods are very painful. Last time also the pain was unbearable. I took 3 pain killers on a single day from morning to night but it didn't became low. It feels like the muscles of abdomen are contracting from inside. Also there is more than usual bleeding sometimes. I am unable even to eat properly. The pain in abdomen is accompanied by pain in leg muscles and back portion especially on left side. I feel dizzy and fainting. This all happen severy time. Why is this so?
Sir I want to know if anything enter through ear in our brain how many day they can live even if you don't know this is possible or not. Please reply me is it possible? any wrong thing can live in our brain? please i am so scared since 2 year.
I live in bangalore, native to dehradun. I have started having cold allergies in bangalore and terrible sinus.
I have throat pain from four days. And my eyes are also having some pain why does all it happen? Give me some suggestions to cure all these.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with a doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery