Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anagha JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am suffering from tonsils and cough. I've to face this situation once in every six Month mostly. Please suggest me tabs for now. I wanna free from this ASAP. I am doing gargle of Luke warm water with salt now. What additional thing should I do?
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.
I have a throat infection since 3 months back and I taken even the anti biotic however there is no sign of a good result. So please I need your advice.
I smoked very occasionally. But from past week I am smoking one cigarette daily. And as of today. As ive decided not to smoke and haven't smoked. Im having a mild headache. And the pain is in upper head. Forehead, and the nasal track joining forehead. What should I do? The pain is consistent.
Hi, what is the reason for lump behind ear on right side of head? there is also small pain by pressure. What are the treatment for it? ENT Specialists can help for the same problem?
Hi, I am 25 years old male person. Last few days I am suffering for my ears problem, and I realize problem related to allergy, I have noticed in my ears lots of pimple. Please suggest me what to do? Thank you.
Some time comes giddiness it is only few seconds come & go what is the reason & hair loss is more.Please help
I was suffering from anxiety disorder but now I'm okay all symptoms have gone but there is irritation in my throat little pain and some tightest in throat from past 2 Months, in how many days I will recover from throat tension?
I have got a throat infection taking amoxilin 500 mg for 5 days n ambroxyl . I still have throat irritation what should I do.
I am 28 years old, I had sinus problem for that I am taking medicines. But apart of that I am having snoring problem a lot of sound is coming from my throat during sleeping time. Please help me how I can minimized that.
The usual measures to treat sinusitis are sufficient to help cure the tooth pain in such cases.