Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anagha Danny LaliwalaYour feedback matters!
1. Daily exercise.
To work your heart, it's got to be aerobic exercise. You've got lots of options: walking, jogging, biking, rowing machine, elliptical machine, swimming. But don't feel like you have to be an athlete. Walking is great exercise. Get 10 minutes here and there during the day. It all counts.
2. Healthy diet.
Quit eating junk food and high-fat fast food. Your heart, brain, and overall health are harmed by foods high in saturated fats, salt, and cholesterol. There's no getting around it.
3. Weight loss.
Too much body weight puts your health at great risk. When you take in more calories than you burn, you get fat -- it's that simple. You've got to eat less. You've got to exercise more. You've got to push yourself to make these lifestyle changes -- but you've got to do it to help avoid serious health problems like heart disease, diabetes, or stroke.
4. Regular physical exams.
Tell your doctor your family medical history. Learn your personal risk factors, and the screening tests you need.
5. Less stress.
When a person says they're too busy to exercise, it tells me other things are crowding out what's important in life: they don't spend time with family and friends; don't exercise enough; don't eat right; don't sleep properly.
This is important advice, too, for people who take care of elderly parents or young children. Make sure you're getting proper exercise and sleep -- and that you're not trying to do too much.
Now for more information search for ssohm on internet.
Diagnosing Low Libido
The key to establishing low libido is how you feel about your level of sexual desire If you’re not happy with the level of sexualdesire you’re feeling, talk about it with your doctor.
There are three areas of your health that could affect libido and that your doctor will explore to diagnose the problem:
Low Libido Factor No. 1:
- Physical Health A physical exam is needed because medical conditions like arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, and other chronic diseases can lead to a decreased libido in men or women One patient with the digestive disorder celiac disease felt discomfort during sexbecause of pressure on her inflamed colon.
- Sex-specific problems, Any vaginal pain during sex is both abnormal and can affect libido, and should be evaluated by your doctor. Female patients will be asked about any vaginal discharge, which could be a sign of infection that may, in turn, cause low libido.
- Antidepressants, birth control pills, and even antihistamines can cause low libido.
sexual dysfunctionLow Libido Factor No. 2:
- Relationship and Emotional Concerns The following can all dampen sex drive:·
- Relationship problems·
- Stress — a huge libido-buster·
- Anxiety Body image and self-image can also play a role.
- Some women with children have a hard time being a mother during the day and a sexual being at night.
Low Libido Factor No. 3:
- Hormone Levels Research has found that men who have higher free testosterone levels (the amount of testosterone that’s circulating in the blood) have a higher sex drive.
- free testosterone has a significant impact on both sex drive and erectile function.Hormone levels in women, especially when they decline during menopause, are notorious for wreaking havoc on sex drive.
- Lower estrogen levels after menopause in and of themselves can cause dryness andvaginal pain, which can lead to low libido. also asks her patients if they’re experiencing hot flashes and sleep problems due to menopause. If so, the resulting chronic fatigue could be the root cause of low libido.
- blood tests to check a patient’s levels of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone.
Assessing Low Libido-
Perhaps the most important point your doctor should know is if you have always had low libido or if it is a new problem. If you’ve always had a low level of sexual desire, you may have a sexual dysfunction called hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
Doctors will rule out other causes such as depression, hormone changes, and medical conditions before diagnosing thissexual dysfunction.
I won't get periods regularly, It comes for 2 months at that time bleeding also more till 20 days like that and I have thyroid also. I have waterbubbles also inside. So could you please suggest me what I have to do.
I am 32 years 5 month pregnant n often stomach pain y Dr. All say for heat n my blood is less what food to have for both dr.
I am 36 years old male 9 years over after my marriage, but we don,t have child. Vericose is my problem. Last year I take treatment through the urologist by surgery but no use please tell any ideas to get a child.
My wife has Thyroid. Doctor has recommended to take thyronorm tablets and go for periodic check of Thyroid. However, it is to continue for her lifetime. Can't Thyroid be cured?
I love my wife sir she realise his pain for sex now so please how to rectify this problem sir please suggest me how to recover this problem sir.
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower urinary tract infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper urinary tract infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi Dr. I am 34 years old, and I am facing a problem of heavy vaginally bleeding from past 1 week I.e from 12th of this month. My period was from 29th Jan 2017 to 3rd Feb 2017, my menstrual period is regular. I had safe sexual intercourse with my boyfriend on 9th Feb 2017 and I found little blood during sex, but exactly after 2 days there heavy vaginal bleeding since which has not stopped. I won't take any birth control tablets. Please prescribe solution.
I am 28 having bilateral polycystic ovaries trying for baby since 3 years please help me how to conceive.
So you love you job and don't mind working after-hours every once in a while. Are you plagued by hypertension, stomach disorder and sleeplessness often? It's probably about time that you started paying more attention to the dual functioning of your body and mind. Straining on one while neglecting the other will only bear dire consequences in the near future and render your body weak and your mind restless.
The regulation of the mind-body dualism is the most integral aspect of your being. Your mind has the potential of affecting your health in more ways than one. Having a better outlook towards life helps deal with health issues such as depression, headaches, pain and stress. The dual functioning of mind and body is bound to have greater implications on your health and one needs to be well aware of the facet of it:
Your mind reflects what your health has to say!
The brain creates gamma globulin and endorphins which toughen your immunity and serve as natural painkillers, respectively. The production of these substances depends significantly on how you're feeling at the moment. Having a positive outlook even when you're down with fever, pain or stress enables your body to create better regulatory hormones which accelerate healing. On the other hand, if you're being too hard on yourself as a result of work overload, emotional crisis or any personal mishap, and adopt a negative perspective towards most things, your body will know and slow down its mechanism for creating endorphins and gamma globulin. This means you'll take longer to regain normalcy.
What you're doing to your body affects how your brain works?
On the flipside, if your body is under extreme pressure to perform and as a result you're missing out on your regular healthy regime, your mind is guaranteed to function differently. Eating differently, losing sleep, exercising less, and burn-outs will affect your mental well-being, mostly negatively. The fight-or-flight reaction and blood pressure levels are considerably influenced by how you're feeling and how you are dealing with things in life. As a result, you might feel depressed, moody, restless or sick.
Therapies to increase the mind - body functioning!
Practicing therapy and exercising to improve the dual functioning of your brain and body are therefore indispensible for keeping well. The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) suggests some integrative measures that are sure to have a positive impact on your over-all well being:
- Cognitive-behavioral management
- Yoga and relaxation
- Proper diet and regular physical exercise
- Active involvement in music, art or dance
- Avoiding a sedentary lifestyle
Despite everything else, if you're still willing to work beyond your deadline, at least don't forget to eat the salad that you had packed for lunch! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
My wife is facing a problem of having a white colour semi liquid getting discharged with foul smell from the genital.
Dear Dr, We are trying for pregnancy so this month my wife crossed 18 day past ovulation and usually she l get period maximum 16 day past ovulation. Bec this time as Dr. prescribed so she s taking sustain 200mg from 2 day after ovulation to till date (14 tab). My question is now she skipped date it s because of sustain tab or pregnancy? please clarify me.
1. It has no side-effects, whatsoever.
2. Easy to be taken even by non co-operative
Children. Small sweet pills, drops, powders --- a
Dream of patient and doctor!
3. Easy to manufacture on mass level in large
Quantities, even at short notices as in epidemics
. No panic of shortage.
4. It is cheaper. So suitable for mass distribution
And government and charity supplies.
5. It is holistic in approach, so cures pt perfectly.
Gentle cures, no medicinal hang over. Or after-
6. In an expert's hands, it is very accurate and fast
[ though many thinks it to be slow].
7. It has prophylactic value with more accuracy
Than vaccinations and that too without side-
Effects of vaccines.
8. It has a great working in trauma, burn, stroke
, mental shock.
9. It is very much effective in veterinary field.
Since, animals have higher body weight than man
, so medical doses and costing are forbidding.
10. It has a potential of wide coverage of
Specialities like paediatrics, skin, gynaec and
Obstetrics, orthopaedics, psychiatry, etc.
11. It has scope in agriculture and fertilizers
I am experiencing pain in my nipples of my breasts from last 2 days. I used to suffer from this pain in my childhood too when I was 13-14 years. What can be the reason behind this?
My periods were due after 3 days nd I had sex on 14 April midnight and then I had I ipill after 7 hours in morning. And then on 2th April I started bleeding but it was 40% lighter then my usual bleeding. The bleeding lasted for 5 days. Now I expected my next period on 21 of may bt its been 5 days. Nd I didn't got my periods yet. I am feeling very tensed. Can I be pregnant? Or its the ipill messing up wid my periods. Please help me.
She have cyst formation problem and she got pain badly in her abdominal. We have taken the treatment of gynaecologist. Bt according to you which department of doctors are best for this disaster problem.
Drinking warm water early morning and at bed time is very necessary to keep your gut healthy and toxin free.